Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is she charging
If she’s signed up, she’s not on the site yet. Wondering if that’s what she wanted the new head shots for. Mind you, she can just photoshop and filter something old, since she does that all the time anyhow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry to be a pedant I'm not trying to be a twit here at all I promise you so I hope I don't come across this way.

BIB The problem here is it requires an outside agency to get involved. As far as we are aware this hasn't been the case yet, whether we agree with that or not.

I hope you understand my point and that I am not trying to needle you.
Also because they are privileged and living in weho and warm dry and fed they are extremely low priority.

Reactions: 11
Why have our dick pics been covered with masks??? I want to choose my own new year avatar! 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I THINK you all can just get a celebrity ( use loosely as you wish) to say on video, just as a random unrelated example: "Hey Tattle Turds, Merry Xmas love from Alice". Could only find Alice Cooper on there when I searched, but they sound similar so it might not matter :D
we need to make this happen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, she could have made BANK 💲💲💲💲 during the holidays.

She's a 💩 actress with a dodgy American accent but there are a lot of mom's and grandma's that love that movie.

She could have done a few Merry Christmas cameos and made a chunk of change.

Unless - and I think this is possible - Hallmark doesn't want her to be associated with them at all, especially after the BLM debacle she had a few years ago with her creepy racism.
I think Hallmark, Netflix, Amazon, Disney x 1,000 studios will view her as box office poison based on her creepy racism. She is dead in the water in HW. Home Depot is definitely her future - or pottery barn where she can craft weird baby heads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought I was losing my mind, all the chat of dick pics and suddenly every avatar was purple 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The masks are making me feel like I am suddenly and unwillingly part of the dreadful Eyes Wide Shut

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not gonna lie...I thought the mods put a purple thingie on my avatar because I was warned or banned or something.

Then I scrolled down and saw @welp 's avatar and was like 'OMG...the site was hacked and somehow I got logged into welp's account' *facepalm*

After 5 seconds of pure confusion, I understand now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not gonna lie...I thought the mods put a purple thingie on my avatar because I was warned or banned or something.

Then I scrolled down and saw @welp 's avatar and was like 'OMG...the site was hacked and somehow I got logged into welp's account' *facepalm*

After 5 seconds of pure confusion, I understand now.
Me too! Cause my avatar is a bit naughty I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I THINK you all can just get a celebrity ( use loosely as you wish) to say on video, just as a random unrelated example: "Hey Tattle Turds, Merry Xmas love from Alice". Could only find Alice Cooper on there when I searched, but they sound similar so it might not matter :D
If we can't get her to say this on a Cameo video, we can at least use it as the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i mean credit to that idea. At least over cameo her twitter friends can indirectly pay her some premium subscription service meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just realized I said pigs as in dick pigs omg 😅🤣😂. Just to be clear there were no pigs involved. All the pigs were safe at that time. :LOL:
Who doesn't like a dick pig? 😊

I just realized I said pigs as in dick pigs omg 😅🤣😂. Just to be clear there were no pigs involved. All the pigs were safe at that time. :LOL:
Who doesn't like a dick pig? 😊

Why have our dick pics been covered with masks??? I want to choose my own new year avatar! 😢
How do you put a profile pic on here? Don't laugh...legit question from uninformed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.