Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Holy Batman! This shows exactly how she will turn on someone for any perceived criticism which was really just a helpful reminder on your part. See how over the top she went, and hitting below the belt, calling you a "nasty and vile person." The dramatic reply that you ruined her evening, thus by that intentionally unleashing her few FMs on you.

I honestly don't think Bianca knows what she is in for. This will go on for years and years as Bianca interacts with the kids and Alice lashes out on twitter with below-the-belt vicious attacks.

That's the thing. She really is a vile and nasty person, because she attacks people in a split second for any "perceived" slight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
All this tweeting and DMing she does, it is so juvenile, like something a teenager would do.

I wax and wane about IG - purely because of the middle aged guy who has dumped his Mrs for a younger woman trope. But BW may be younger in years but she is light years away from AE in maturity. If he was reading all that shite on Twitter, no wonder he checked out. Massive Icks right there.

Reactions: 26
She can be taken out by rodents at any given time ! She’s mad ! Don’t worry about it … you’re home now

Reactions: 14
Unrelated but mentions them.
She'll be wetting herself that she's been used as an example

Reactions: 13
Unrelated but mentions them.
She'll be wetting herself that she's been used as an example
View attachment 950449
I'm pretty sure way more people get why Dershowitz commenting on the Epstein case is problematic than that analogy. Besides, that it isnt even working as an analogy I bet most people will only know who Matt Hancock is out of those three LOL

Reactions: 18
Wait, she supported Lawrence Fox the out and proud racist bigot? I shouldn’t be surprised. He’s a similarly divorced, failed actor who turned to SM for some relevance.
Fox actually commemted on one of her more desperate tweets with a solid advice (which she probably ignored). But he's anti covid restrictions, so dunno how that works for her.

ETA: Fox is Twitter friends with both her and Ioan. And was with Ioan in a film. They might be actual friends in the real world?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Alice won't read it that closely to know the context. She'll see her name and get all gushy

Alice has already admitted she sees her mums SM stuff I'm sure I've seen the tweets here saying so.

The stories about their learning difficulties, wetbedding, the pyjama/almost naked pics... Given the time and energy AE puts on Twitter and the fact that they each have a phone, I'm not surprised that they know at least in part what she's posting about them. And their friends and other school kids/parents probably do too That must feel terrible.

Sorry if this was discussed later in the thread (so many more pages to go through and so little time!), but is there anything IG could do to stop her from discussing her daughters on SM? He probably can't stop her from spreading lies and damaging info about him, but in the interest of a minor maybe there's a legal ground to restraint what she shares?

Reactions: 15
I have SAH friends and none of them is isolated. They are or were involved with their kids’ school and sports activities, friends with other parents, and they all had a healthy network of their own friends and family. If she’s lonely or has few friends/no support network well that’s on her, isn’t it? She chose to make Twitter friends, which is about as superficial as it gets. If someone can only have “friends” if they are the centre of attention they aren’t likely to have a ton of true friends. What she actually wants is admirers because true friends will support you but also call you on your bullshit and she can’t have that.

Reactions: 19
I am BAWLING, haha. You are so lovely, it drives me NUTS! Honestly, I get super hot-headed sometimes and immediately respond due to my impulsive behavior (BPD).

So while some of us are in the vein of sharing our apologies, I do have to say sorry to @enasharples I responded pretty unkindly to her somewhere a long time ago, VERY deep in these threads, and I haven’t forgotten about it.

It was in regards to a subject I understood from a really personal position of selfhood…but I definitely replied impulsively with frustration & passive-aggression, neither of which I should have utilized in the discussion.

I’m so, so, super sorry, Ena. I haven’t forgotten about it because I don’t appreciate the moments when I (stupidly) deem it appropriate to bite at people. I hope you’ll forgive me, and I’m so glad you’re here to make me laugh and make me think, often at the same time!!

Idk friends I just think it’s important to acknowledge people’s humanity and the crucial life-factors that always influence what is spoken, why it’s spoken, and how it’s spoken.

I’m always finding myself needing to chill first in real-life situations before I impulsively speak because I know it’ll benefit everyone, somehow, if I do that.

…And also because in real life, I need to wake up prepared for one of God’s children out on these streets to piss me off lmao.

Only my love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yes completely agree with your hypothesis… there is just no way a grown adult man could be this interested in their sibling’s petty online beefs.
I just can’t even imagine the shame or mortification I would feel if I asked any of my family members “there are some people online who don’t agree with all my opinions, please can you create a Twitter account to tell them they are wrong and I am in fact right” I would be laughed out of town.

Reactions: 20
What film was Fox in with IG?

That's why I think she is paying him for the support and can log in as him too. He used to call her drunk asking for money so it seems terms have been agreed lol

That's why I think she is paying him for the support and can log in as him too. He used to call her drunk asking for money so it seems terms have been agreed lol
The Professor and the Madman from 2019

Reactions: 5
The Professor and the Madman - it had Mel Gibson and Sean Pean in it

I've never seen it. But this movie had HUGE legal issues and its release was delayed for years, and ultimately no one could be arsed to promote it

Reactions: 11
Also… maybe she made up the dick pics?

Reactions: 14
The Professor and the Madman from 2019
It was shot years ago, tho.

I was wondering if Ioan's anger over Alice's anti-Trump tweets had more to do with not wanting to burn bridges within the industry than his fans.

This movie features Mel Gibson and Sean Penn (and Fox, but he's a small fish), for example.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.