Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she was. As if she’d allow him to go alone. Thank you for that.

Was there also a thing about one of their girls having a nose similar to Ioan, which I think (may be wrong) he had surgery on - if so before and after there was no problem with it anyway (even if there was so what, I always seem to find myself attracted to manly noses🤔 So to speak) wasn't there one of her FM's friends making fun of Ioan and Biancas noses? Totes proving their mean status wrong there then aren't they???
People in glass houses and all that. They think by taking the piss of looks sucks them up the arse of Alice a further inch.
Like how the always resort to looks. Shows their mentality 👍🏻
Here you go. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ng-estranged-husband-Ioan-Gruffudds-nose.html

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think whoever ends up in a long term relationship with IG will have a lot of reassuring to do.

As with the girls there will be a lot of 'undoing' of thought patterns and behaviours from IG's many years with AE.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
Just saw that there is a "sophisticated punk" persona too: ☺
View attachment 916140
No, he isn't David Gandy, because no one else is. David sitting next to Henry Cavill would make Henry look mediocre 🤪 But, whether or not IG is someone's type or not, he is definitely a good looking man and photogenic, very easy to take good pictures of him. Making digs at his looks is juvenile and shows more about the person making the comments than anyone else. He didn't get picked for Reed Richards by accident. On a side note, John Krasinski, rumoured for the role next, talented and great, but no Reed Richards.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is most definitely insecure about his looks. He has mentioned his nose being too big, him being awkward, and a boring person.
I saw a video on Twitter recently that said scientifically the longer the nose the bigger the penis

• Haha
Omg, I got sucked into reading those princessmc chats. Wow! From 2007, the chats were the same as on our board now! There was this comment:

Think she could put down the cocktail long enough to have her wedding photo taken?
;)

And this comment, made me laugh:

It is obvious that they practice posing in front of the mirror all day long at home.
Alice: "-Oooops Baby Angel, I think you better look a bit more angry on the next premiere, that would be good for you. We don't want any fan girls to think you are smiling at them, do we Baby Angel?"
Ioan: "-Oh no, Angel. I only have eyes for you. Please don't be mad at me Angel, please. I would do anything for you, just ask me!"
Alice: "-I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. But okay. Call the imdb.com and tell them to shut down the site. NOW!!!"
Ioan: "-Yes Angel dear, of course sweety honey Angel honey."

or maybe

Ioan: "- Hm... Premiere again. I think I'll just wear a suit. Maybe the shiny one."
Alice: "- Just as long as you don't wear anything nice. I want to have all the attention."
Ioan: "- Of course Angel, I would never try to behave like the star in the family!"
Alice: "- No, because you're not! I am the star! I'm gonna wear extra high heels so that I become bigger than you, because I am more important than you!!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Who hit's someone in the face with a golf club accidentally? She clubbed him one for sure. Vile woman. Honestly he's had such a lucky escape.
I knew a girl who had her cheekbone shattered by her father who accidentally hit her with his backswing when golfing. She had to have reconstructive surgery

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Should I be happy that all the Christmas preparations and postop Dr. appointments all over the city have exhausted me so I need to take a day off to do nothing but catch up on these damn threads? I’m not fighting it and just giving in. 🤣

• Haha
I think he is lush ❤. Proper Welsh boy with his prince charming looks and beautiful smile. She was punching way above her weight when she married him.
THIS. I don't know why people on here think it was IG that was punching. She was an older, attractive, dumb blonde with a mediocre acting career and a talent for pissing off people with her stupid remarks in her interviews. She was also an obvious cheater (ask OP). He had a much better career and a strong fanbase before AE nuked it. Better looking than AE imo too. His fanbase (and it was not usually said out loud), thought he was settling for someone weird and not very wonderful. o_O

And we have been proved right. His mother too. He realises this now, I'll bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've just rewatched them and they are incredibly sad videos. There is absolutely no forgivable reason for making that public. For E, for IG, it's absolutely disgusting.
It's the way she follows him down the corridor. Like seriously! Posting it is horrible. Ugh. Can't get my head around it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Here's the cheering video, if the link works:

Wait ... for those in the know, I'm not breaking any rules posting this am I?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's the way she follows him down the corridor. Like seriously! Posting it is horrible. Ugh. Can't get my head around it.
She was obviously very competitive with the parenting too. (Well she was competitive about everything with him...)
She is the "good" parent berating him for getting excited and he is the "bad" parent who must apologize to Ella. hmmm
There has been a weird dynamic there for years and now with the PA it has gone up to 11.

Her comments FFS! He "loses his mind again. Terrifies own daughter again."

duck OFF ALICE. :poop: WE SEE YOU. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 35
More on the golf incident

This confirms Alice was not with IG at the award ceremony. @tilly27 @IHateHadargoyle

If anybody has the inclination and time hat Princess forum IG thread is quite the read. AE being a witch is a long-standing issue. Lots of her posting abuse, then deleting it. These are IG fans but they think less of him because if his wife. They also think he is a bit thick.

Also comments about AE having him in headlocks in most photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was the article I read:
When we talk about him being recognised in the street he admits he is thrilled by it, then volunteers, laughing at himself, that he puts makeup on before he leaves the house – “bit of tinted moisturiser, bit of powder” – because when people take selfies with him: “I’m sick of seeing pictures of myself looking like tit.” He grins. “If someone says: ‘Can I take a selfie?’ I’m like: ‘No, let me take it.’ I’ll walk straight up to the window: ‘That light will look great.’ I’m not ashamed to admit that.”

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bringing the dog to LA seems like a problematic thing. IG works abroad all the time, for months at a time. If BW wants to go on location with him she will either have to put it in kennels, get a house sitter or have a friend look after it. Perhaps his next job is in America

Reactions: 13
She was obviously very competitive with the parenting too. (Well she was competitive about everything with him...)
She is the "good" parent berating him for getting excited and he is the "bad" parent who must apologize to Ella. hmmm
There has been a weird dynamic there for years and now with the PA it has gone up to 11.
I think she probably just started filming it to show how excited he gets watching football, and then should've stopped recording when things went wrong.

Reactions: 4
My son was a victim of DV. 😡 She would give him black eyes, bruises on his neck (from choking), almost broke his nose, etc. It was always an excuse like, oh she threw the remote and accidentally hit him. I KNEW something was going on, but it wasn't until they finally broke up that I heard the real tit. Whenever he would try to break up, she would threaten suicide, and cry she has no one (family friends).

The golf club incident is highly suspicious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bringing the dog to LA seems like a problematic thing. IG works abroad all the time, for months at a time. If BW wants to go on location with him she will either have to put it in kennels, get a house sitter or have a friend look after it. Perhaps his next job is in America
It suggests she sees LA as her home now. They seem serious to me, reading between the lines.

Reactions: 11
Let's just be aware, I wonder if it could be, check date and comments and see if you think so too. I'm getting that feeling now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.