Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been making digs about his looks almost from when they got together. It makes me wonder if he isn't so much vain as terribly insecure because of her "jokes."
He is most definitely insecure about his looks. He has mentioned his nose being too big, him being awkward, and a boring person.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's been making digs about his looks almost from when they got together. It makes me wonder if he isn't so much vain as terribly insecure because of her "jokes."
D'ya know, that never occurred to me. 🤦‍♀️ That's a very good point @CookieMonsta. (About the only 'compliment' was how he was well endowed.)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He is most definitely insecure about his looks. He has mentioned his nose being too big, him being awkward, and a boring person.
He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
Just saw that there is a "sophisticated punk" persona too: ☺
1639144676832.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So it's been known for 15 years that he does coke, and Alice still pretends this info shocked her last year? LOL, this lady.

ETA: And she gave him a black eye? "Accidently"? For fucks sake.
I would bet my last dime that AE punched him in the face although I have no proof. Either that or IG stood right in the line of fire as she teed off. 😳
Maybe she was pissed off that she wasn’t attending the awards with him. 🤔

Reactions: 21
I've just watched the videos posted in the previous thread of him upsetting his eldest by cheering at the match. I find it so wrong that AE filmed and posted these clips. It's horrible for IG but more importantly their daughter. I'd seriously whack the phone out of my husband's hands if he thought that was a good time to get his phone out and film and then post it for the world to see. It must have driven IG mad living with a social media obsessed wife. That scene was no one's business but theirs. It's all so unhealthy and sets up such an odd understanding of boundaries for their girls. It really bothered me watching them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I did read some interview with him once where he admitted being very vain, and wouldn't let a fan take a selfie, he had to take it himself, near a window where the light looked good on him, etc...
I remember reading that but @CookieMonsta just now made a light bulb go off, as I'm wondering now whether that 'vanity' was brought on by Alice & her constant 'jokey' put downs? 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 916129
From the website - what do we think?
I really, really, reeeeeally hope it isn't what we think it is and it genuinely was an accident. But ... well what on earth was she doing swinging a golf club around?

Cripes, I really do detest it when women hit men and it's brushed over. Violence against someone is never ok, for either gender. Unless of course it's a case of self-defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
View attachment 916140
I agree. I think he’s very handsome. Btw, there’s more to the makeup selfie issue. IG said he was tired of looking like tit in all his selfies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did read some interview with him once where he admitted being very vain, and wouldn't let a fan take a selfie, he had to take it himself, near a window where the light looked good on him, etc...
He could be vain as in think he's gorgeous or be insecure about his looks so constantly needs to make sure he's looking his best. Narcs will play on your fears and insecurities and then make you feel self-obsessed for becoming paranoid about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I have no doubt that Alice was verbally abusive, and perhaps it got physical towards the end, but I feel like he would have made a better excuse that doesnt involve Alice if she actually hit him intentionally with golf club back then. They also had two kids after this, so eh.

But who knows.

Reactions: 13
If you look back at her Instagram (assuming they have not been deleted) when they were still a couple, she was absolutely horrid to him. Always putting him down. You know who I would love to hear from... IG mother. She is Welsh like myself and I bet she has a lot to say. Come on Mammy G, time to tell your side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
AE Rant review

AE: i never want to see him again.

LOL of course you bleeping do, that's why you are using the kids as bait to get him in the house.

AE: i can’t imagine kissing him now!

LMAO You are OBSESSED with him and very, very jelly of BW who is getting the kisses now! 💋

AE: i’m completely over the man himself

PMSL Yes, obviously, that is why a year after separating you are still obsessing about him on SM, pretending you have the ick for him.

BTW I have the ick for mAlice and her vile FMs but I stay for the lols on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just watched the videos posted in the previous thread of him upsetting his eldest by cheering at the match. I find it so wrong that AE filmed and posted these clips. It's horrible for IG but more importantly their daughter. I'd seriously whack the phone out of my husband's hands if he thought that was a good time to get his phone out and film and then post it for the world to see. It must have driven IG mad living with a social media obsessed wife. That scene was no one's business but theirs. It's all so unhealthy and sets up such an odd understanding of boundaries for their girls. It really bothered me watching them.
I've just rewatched them and they are incredibly sad videos. There is absolutely no forgivable reason for making that public. For E, for IG, it's absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 916140
I think he is lush ❤. Proper Welsh boy with his prince charming looks and beautiful smile. She was punching way above her weight when she married him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
she was making digs about his looks already months ago, especially about his (lack of) hair

I dont buy it tbh. She had me fooled once already. It's more likely a new strategy for her in order to get him to finally come round.

It's a far better strategy than over craziness at least.
Was there also a thing about one of their girls having a nose similar to Ioan, which I think (may be wrong) he had surgery on - if so before and after there was no problem with it anyway (even if there was so what, I always seem to find myself attracted to manly noses🤔 So to speak) wasn't there one of her FM's friends making fun of Ioan and Biancas noses? Totes proving their mean status wrong there then aren't they???
People in glass houses and all that. They think by taking the piss of looks sucks them up the arse of Alice a further inch.
Like how the always resort to looks. Shows their mentality 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.