Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahhahahha 😂😂

That’s hilarious, never heard the swinger thing before. Doesn’t track with AEs misery act but it is kinda Euro so maybe in their prime…

Also makes you wonder if everything’s just the same old wives tale regurgitated through forums over decades…which forum was it? Were you a member? Anyone else here?
It was one of the forums I lurked at the time and that made me aware of Alice's craziness, wasnt a member though

This might have already been mentioned but I have been so busy at work that I have had to skip a fair few pages. But where is Lupine? Cant find his profile on Twitter.

He is just pretty silent, probably the lawyer his fave tried to defame the other day had a word with him....
My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't have had that kind of strength and resilience at her age - hell, I probably wouldn't have it now. This is what makes me lean towards IG/BW being the real deal, because let's face it, he isn't that much of a catch. Not exactly a billionaire, not exactly A-list, not exactly an unburdened bachelor. Then again, who knows... hidden talents and all... 😁

I mean, again - not implying anything - but he was one of the most famous actors to catch of those that worked regulary in Brisbane the past years. If we spin this further he might only be her entry ticket to Hollywood and then she catches somebody more famous there.

Disclaimer: this is not my opinion, but it's possible, and since I don't know her I can't rule it out.

I would for a two-month stay at Eden Roc
yeah okay, but then I would duck off LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, that is probably the reason, your sinister ass be damned:

Screenshot_20211210-140509~3.png

How dare his name not be English:

Screenshot_20211210-140439~3.png

I'm done with looking at the replies. I was hoping to find more Alice, but I only found Despair.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Now that AE has the Ick we can assume she is going to rip into his looks from this point on. She has moved on from trying to remind him of the good times (removed the photos reminding him of Moscow) so she will be very scathing now. She knows he ain’t ever coming back.

I remember when I got the Ick about someone I was obsessed about. The relief. Like a big switch had been flicked. I truly hope that AE is now repulsed by him. I doubt it, but hope so. It may help her move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These threads are really slowing down! I enjoy jumping in here during my work day to do a quick catch up.

C'mon Alice, the wine is waiting for you. Just a sip? Go onnnn :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Now that AE has the Ick we can assume she is going to rip into his looks from this point on. She has moved on from trying to remind him of the good times (removed the photos reminding him of Moscow) so she will be very scathing now. She knows he ain’t ever coming back.

I remember when I got the Ick about someone I was obsessed about. The relief. Like a big switch had been flicked. I truly hope that AE is now repulsed by him. I doubt it, but hope so. It may help her move on.
she was making digs about his looks already months ago, especially about his (lack of) hair

I dont buy it tbh. She had me fooled once already. It's more likely a new strategy for her in order to get him to finally come round.

It's a far better strategy than over craziness at least.

hahhahahha 😂😂

That’s hilarious, never heard the swinger thing before. Doesn’t track with AEs misery act but it is kinda Euro so maybe in their prime…

Also makes you wonder if everything’s just the same old wives tale regurgitated through forums over decades…which forum was it? Were you a member? Anyone else here?
No I was never a member of the forum, I only heard about the swingers thing from @welp in the last thread.
It really does sound like the exact same issues going round - I just finished reading the threads and there was one nice comment about AE. ONE! 😂 😂
Edit to add the link to the site: https://princessmc.proboards.com/thread/86?page=29&page=

Reactions: 5
she was making digs about his looks already months ago, especially about his (lack of) hair

I dont buy it tbh. She had me fooled once already. It's more likely a new strategy for her in order to get him to finally come round.

I imagine she's been playing this game for many years. Narcs love to devalue people while simultaneously making them both utterly reliant and helpless. They show contempt and denigrate someone whose supply is no longer proving sufficient for their needs, while hanging on to them because, like a cat with a mouse, they still need something to toy with and torture. I hope IG has a good therapist and knows that none of this is his fault, and that the distorted image AE has represented to him for years bears no resemblance to reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
I mean, again - not implying anything - but he was one of the most famous actors to catch of those that worked regulary in Brisbane the past years. If we spin this further he might only be her entry ticket to Hollywood and then she catches somebody more famous there.

Disclaimer: this is not my opinion, but it's possible, and since I don't know her I can't rule it out.
Could be. The funny thing is, I usually tend to suspect the worst in people, but for some funky reason, I do hope that there are genuine feelings involved here. Probably because he had to endure 20 years of Alice. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is always an underlying suggestion of pedophelia in their replies. It’s absolutely disgusting. The way AE infantilises BW too. This young girl etc. no, she is 29!
He’s old enough to be her granddad and other comments. He’s not. They muddy the waters enough to suggest it but not say it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There is always an underlying suggestion of pedophelia in their replies. It’s absolutely disgusting. The way AE infantilises BW too. This young girl etc. no, she is 29!
He’s old enough to be her granddad and other comments. He’s not. They muddy the waters enough to suggest it but not say it.
Alice implied back in August that Ioan is into pedophilia, I guess that plays a part.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

She's been making digs about his looks almost from when they got together. It makes me wonder if he isn't so much vain as terribly insecure because of her "jokes."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion (I am bursting my sides laughing here

Alice, Alice. Who the f*ck is Alice! Or…

Cause for 21 years, Ioan’s been trying to get away from Alice

Lol. I have too much time on my hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's been making digs about his looks almost from when they got together. It makes me wonder if he isn't so much vain as terribly insecure because of her "jokes."
I did read some interview with him once where he admitted being very vain, and wouldn't let a fan take a selfie, he had to take it himself, near a window where the light looked good on him, etc...

Reactions: 8
So it's been known for 15 years that he does coke, and Alice still pretends this info shocked her last year? LOL, this lady.

ETA: And she gave him a black eye? "Accidently"? For fucks sake.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.