Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whoever ends up in a long term relationship with IG will have a lot of reassuring to do.

As with the girls there will be a lot of 'undoing' of thought patterns and behaviours from IG's many years with AE.
I so wish I could recommend my trauma therapist to him, but that would obviously be completely inappropriate (!) - I credit the person with saving my life, sanity and completely rebuilding my self esteem from the ground up. Thank God for good therapists.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I totally agree AE should never have posted the videos, I just forgot to write that in my comment.

Re him being vain he said he's been like that since the fourth grade.

Just saw this on a quote, it fits with my idea that his teacher parents being strict didn't let him really grow properly:
"I was quite a late starter," he admits. "As a teacher's child I found that automatic respect for authority wasn't necessarily a good thing. My philosophy was all about pleasing everyone and getting it right, rather than challenging and asking questions. It's only now I'm getting the confidence to do that because, in America, they're not scared as a nation to ask questions and have a really heated debate."

Totally surprising comment from him about AE though:
" but his face lights up when he mentions her. "She's an amazing woman. Because she lived in Paris and hadn't gone through that whole Rada training, it was so refreshing when I met her. She's very direct, honest and open." I mention that when I interviewed her, I found her nothing like her It-girl image. "I know, she suffers from that perception," he says. "She's allowed to be shy and retiring and nervous like everyone else, but when people see her looking fantastic in a photograph or at the Baftas, it's deceptive." "

Reactions: 6
she did this pretty indirectly, so in any case she would be save
View attachment 916215
She was ranting all day about him and his relationship to his mother that day (and later deleted almost all of it), it was the day he left to film in France, so with the virtue of context it's very obvious who she is talking about

Cunning little rat, isn't she?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She was obviously very competitive with the parenting too. (Well she was competitive about everything with him...)
She is the "good" parent berating him for getting excited and he is the "bad" parent who must apologize to Ella. hmmm
There has been a weird dynamic there for years and now with the PA it has gone up to 11.

Her comments FFS! He "loses his mind again. Terrifies own daughter again."

duck OFF ALICE. :poop: WE SEE YOU. 👀
Ella seems one of those extremely sensitive children that reacts to everything and I wonder if AE has a similar personality?
Elsie didn’t react at all. Thus AE aligns with Ella, IG with Elsie. I don’t know.
Whatever the situation was, the way IG reacts is the exact way one would respond if fearful, ashamed, and trying to stop someone from being angry and getting told off. This is the first time I watched this and it tells me everything I need to know about this relationship. It makes me feel sick and sad. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My son was a victim of DV. 😡 She would give him black eyes, bruises on his neck (from choking), almost broke his nose, etc. It was always an excuse like, oh she threw the remote and accidentally hit him. I KNEW something was going on, but it wasn't until they finally broke up that I heard the real tit. Whenever he would try to break up, she would threaten suicide, and cry she has no one (family friends).

The golf club incident is highly suspicious.
So terribly sorry, FS: what a terrible thing for him, and for you, to bear. I hope that you both have been able to heal. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally agree AE should never have posted the videos, I just forgot to write that in my comment.

Re him being vain he said he's been like that since the fourth grade.

Just saw this on a quote, it fits with my idea that his teacher parents being strict didn't let him really grow properly:
"I was quite a late starter," he admits. "As a teacher's child I found that automatic respect for authority wasn't necessarily a good thing. My philosophy was all about pleasing everyone and getting it right, rather than challenging and asking questions. It's only now I'm getting the confidence to do that because, in America, they're not scared as a nation to ask questions and have a really heated debate."

Totally surprising comment from him about AE though:
" but his face lights up when he mentions her. "She's an amazing woman. Because she lived in Paris and hadn't gone through that whole Rada training, it was so refreshing when I met her. She's very direct, honest and open." I mention that when I interviewed her, I found her nothing like her It-girl image. "I know, she suffers from that perception," he says. "She's allowed to be shy and retiring and nervous like everyone else, but when people see her looking fantastic in a photograph or at the Baftas, it's deceptive." "
Note that Alice admitted the other day that she was dictacting him what to say in interviews, so we can take anything he ever said about Alice with a pinch of salt

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Please don’t be upset it’s just a thought”
I’ll bet that’s all he heard.
My heart breaks for him and the kids.
She’ll say inappropriate and bad things then go “it’s just a thought”. It’s like gaslighting 101.
I couldn’t possibly speculate on the gold club incident, however.
Narcs don’t like the other partner to be more successful and more beautiful than they are. Imagine ruining his big night accidentally or not.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What did he do wrong here exactly? Looks Ike she's turned his daughter in to a sensitive mess.
Finally! I was worried that I was alone thinking that!

Ok, sorry peeps, I'm not a child-person. I'm sure yours are great but no thanks.

The first thing I thought watching this was what on earth was there to cry about? Elsie's sat there cool as a cucumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I definitely think she was mentally abusive… the signs are all there. I can only hope she wasn’t also physically abusive, but the way she uses phrases like “look what you made me do” make me genuinely shudder.
This goes way beyond a woman being in pain and acting out because her husband left her, or ‘cheated’ on her… this behaviour doesn’t appear out of the blue, it’s part of her character and has been for a very long time. There’s a reason her father cut her out of his life. There seems to be a pattern, doesn’t there?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw a video on Twitter recently that said scientifically the longer the nose the bigger the penis
Well she did say on SM he was well endowed.
Nothing is off limits for her. I'm surprised she didn't post a pic of him on the loo.

• Haha
It suggests she sees LA as her home now. They seem serious to me, reading between the lines.
probably, seems a bit messy if she can only spend up to 6 months per year in the states though (but then again not like her boyfriend spends more time in the states anyway LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching on some of the posts on the messageboard site welp linked. Love this comment

ninjabunny said:
As for Alice - she's all the worst things about Vergie Arthur, Heather Mills and a pitbull all rolled into one big fashion disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t even watch them. Honestly my husband is way too loud and dramatic about US football (& premier league as well but less so) and our kids did NOT like it. Our son would often go hide under blanket when he was toddler (now he also gets overly emotionally invested as a sport loving 12 yo). I would never ever record him doing that and while I sometimes would scold him about it away from children , I primarily focused on ensuring child knew Dad wasn’t upset at them and just excited about game. It seems like such an awful episode to post on SM, like a smug “look at how much better a parent I am, I don’t scream and frighten child even though I am filming the distress of my child versus helping them understand the situation “. How would she have felt if IG posted videos of her on a bender screeching about the 2019 Twitter episode involving her trying to one up POC writers and activists while her children I am sure were equally nervous and upset? Or passed out in morning after an all nighter of tweeting and slugging “3 glasses of wine”?
I wonder how the children felt when she went batshit over the car park incident?

Reactions: 11
It's the way she follows him down the corridor. Like seriously! Posting it is horrible. Ugh. Can't get my head around it.
He looked so devastated to have upset little E. When I first saw it I kept seeing his face as he turns from little E's door & Alice is going off on him & he's saying sorry. The look on his face was 💔
Nothing was private. Vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I did the the same thing when England scored in the Euros last summer. My little son had no idea why I suddenly started leaping about like a demented leprechaun. Scooped him up and apologised profusely for my weird, crazy, joyful dancing and YES!YES!YES!-ing. Feel a lot of empathy for Ioan watching this. And it also makes me want to push Alice down a well.
He looked so devastated to have upset little E. When I first saw it I kept seeing his face as he turns from little E's door & Alice is going off on him & he's saying sorry. The look on his face was 💔
Nothing was private. Vile woman.
It must have been like living in Room 101. But then, narcs have no respect for others' privacy and spill intimate details to complete strangers with utter impunity.

Reactions: 14
AE Rant review

AE: i never want to see him again.

LOL of course you bleeping do, that's why you are using the kids as bait to get him in the house.

AE: i can’t imagine kissing him now!

LMAO You are OBSESSED with him and very, very jelly of BW who is getting the kisses now! 💋

AE: i’m completely over the man himself

PMSL Yes, obviously, that is why a year after separating you are still obsessing about him on SM, pretending you have the ick for him.

BTW I have the ick for mAlice and her vile FMs but I stay for the lols on here.
yes, if she were truly over him, she wouldn't be doing this whole SM thing. In the past few years, I had a former relationship end and I'm definitely over him. the only reason I remembered is something popped up on a FB memory a couple days ago. All I felt at seeing that is somewhat dismayed that I spent so much time and energy into the relationship at that time....Hindsight is 20/20 they say.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.