Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read anything about her infidelity. I must have missed that too. The pages here fill up at a rate of knots. Who was she supposed to have cheated with?
There is a lot on her infidelity in here. Someone more expert on it can explain as I hold little interest in it.

Reactions: 1
Out of interest do you believe BW has gone through these men breaking up marriages?
No I don't believe it. It was just people trying to wind AE. A Shart couldn't even provide proof coz like her name she was full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't read anything about her infidelity. I must have missed that too. The pages here fill up at a rate of knots. Who was she supposed to have cheated with?
She admitted cheating on boyfriends all her life. She cheated on her fiance with Ioan. She allegedly had an affair with one of her coworkers on TVD/TO

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Out of interest do you believe BW has gone through these men breaking up marriages?
No I don't, but I don't believe AE has cheated on IG either, I mean she did cheat on Olivier. There would be stories and proof if she had.

I making loads of typos today, no drink I swear! Just a child allergic to sleep at the moment 😂

Reactions: 1
Aiming this question at the poster sorry
No. I know nothing about her other than she's with IG and I thought I'd read she'd been married but husband left after she was dignosed with MS but that might've been a lie

Reactions: 3
Possible #thread title? Tonight's special feature: Alice Evans stars in Law and Disorder: Special Victims United

No I don't, but I don't believe AE has cheated on IG either, I mean she did cheat on Olivier. There would be stories and proof if she had.

I making loads of typos today, no drink I swear! Just a child allergic to sleep at the moment 😂
Bless you! Lack of sleep is just awful for all concerned!

Reactions: 7
Just FYI IIRC Ioan implied in an interview before he and Alice got engaged that they were both swinging, which is interesting as Alice recently made out the rumours that were circulating about him at the time as him cheating but she forgave him (lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Courts will laugh at her as it's all hearsay anyway
And, frankly, the courts wouldn't care even if dad's girlfriend were the biggest slut/ homewrecker (I used these terms in a tongue-in-cheek way) in the city... they would care about things like the girlfriend having a string of former arrests and convictions related to violent behaviour or pedophilia, etc. Courts are concerned with keeping the kids SAFE, not keeping kids away with someone who had affairs with married men.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Malice has directed her army of FMs and randos on Twitter to find out details about BW’s past. They have returned to her with loads of spurious claims and non-verified information that she can do nothing with.
Now she will have to deal with them all sending her chocolate packages and likely turning up on her doorstep.
She has really created a messy situation to deal with.
All born out of an obsession her friends should have advised her against this.

Reactions: 14
Just FYI IIRC Ioan implied in an interview before he and Alice got engaged that they were both swinging, which is interesting as Alice recently made out the rumours that were circulating about him at the time as him cheating but she forgave him (lol)
Implied? We going to need to see this video Welp 😂. Not that I don’t believe you.

Detected YET ANOTHER contradiction btw: she says nothing of Ioan's imaginary smear campaign is true. The other day she concluded that everything negative people say (that are pretty much all things everyone who follows her tweet could have concluded) must come from Ioan because just he can know and most of it is true, that's how she concluded that a smear campaign exists in the first place.

Absolutely mental.
To be fair she does most of her reveals in drunk tweets that she then deletes in the middle of the night. Its hard for her to keep up the next day. She is the drunk version of the character in Memento.

• Haha
Implied? We going to need to see this video Welp 😂. Not that I don’t believe you.
Pretty sure it was a magazine interview, went basically like "the swinging days are over" or something like that, I'll try to dig it up, but I'm sure I read it. There were a lot of rumours about at least him being unfaithful and their relationship being on the rocks around that time, which is one reason why no one understood why they went into a marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure it was a magazine interview, went basically like "the swinging days are over" or something like that, I'll try to dig it up, but I'm sure I read it. There were a lot of rumours about at least him being unfaithful and their relationship being on the rocks around that time, which is one reason why no one understood why they went into a marriage.
Could it have been a joke?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Could it have been a joke?
possibly, but he striked me as stupid/naive enough (that's a dude that got mugged by a pregnant women and by a fake police officer) to think that this isnt a stupid thing to say LOL

on that note somebody was claiming the exact same thing on a forum around that time about them (plus that he is into cocaine). Might be total coincidence, but it was a bit odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.