Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the feeling she is dependant on him. I think she has her own money, perhaps even an insurance pay out.

Interesting... Was she ever injured?

I'd hope she wasn't dependent on him. It's really in her best interest, especially right now (and more power to her if she isn't).

Reactions: 5
Funnily enough my grandad was from Wales, Jones no less. I can't condone any of that behaviour. I think some of her behaviour on Social media is cringeworthy and is out of order, absolutely no doubt of that. I don't think she is a narcissist though. I think she's troubled and struggling with alcohol. She needs to address that and admit it to herself. I think she is in pain and is hitting out. That does not make it right but i can see she's in pain. I don't think she is faking that. As i said the real victims here are those girls. The best outcome is if Alice gets it together for her own sake and for those girls. This is a shitshow and id hate to see it end badly.
You sound like a decent and kind person, Annabel, and thank God for people like you - there aren't enough in the world. But I can't agree about the narcissism or lack of it. So many of us on these threads have survived living with narcissists and all the red flags are plain to see, from the spite and grandiose behaviour to the chronic lying and lack of empathy. A person can be both an alcoholic and a narcissist - my own father is! I do agree that the Number One priority should be those children, though - and they're not. Alice is broadcasting their feelings and problems to strangers while simultaneously proclaiming herself the world's best mother. I dread to think what kind of effect that is having on their school - teachers and students alike will know all about it - and friendships.

Yes - I think exactly the same. He could get regular tv work over here and (dare I say it….) she could too. Or at the very least do regular Loose Women appearances or I’m a Celebrity. She would be hilarious on the bushtucker trials, look at the insane histrionics she already has on a daily basis.
I imagine she'll be approached by Bravo for a Real Housewives gig. She'll be in good company with the felon Erica Girardi, the loathsome Lisa Rinna and the histrionic liar Dorit Kelmsley. All they have to do is bring back Brandi Glanvillr and we'll have the match ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The
If my children wrote me a note saying that they knew that I would sell the house and car if they needed me to, I would be super-alarmed by that imagery. I would worry that they felt insecure… so that is an odd detail.
As well as the knowledge of their mother’s sad past… as parents we protect our kids from that knowledge.
It reads to me like a note from someone desperate to please their abuser… and I really hope I am wrong with that take.
I mean emotional abuse for clarity.
She'll sell the house and car but won't get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I'd hope she wasn't dependent on him. It's really in her best interest, especially right now (and more power to her if she isn't).
I’m thinking it’s possible she could have had disability or loss of income insurance. Both my husband and myself if we got MS we would still continue to receive an income and/or payout. We were 25 when we did it so I forget specifics. She was married before, possibly even brought a home. It’s possible she set it up. Australians are highly insured due to govt kick backs. Not saying I’m correct just a thought.

Reactions: 6
AE referred to Matthew as IG's 'ex-best friend'. I think she was saying in it the context of Matthew ending up with a woman like Keri Russell while IG ended up with BW.
AE shouldn't throw stones, as the biggest distance is between Keri Russell and herself. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BW is a woman approaching 30 who I’m pretty sure we can assume has been and continues to be financially independent. It’s 2021, women are independent - and have been for decades.
Even aside from me bellowing about us fragile women needing to have a wallet of a man - they’ve been together what, 4 months? (according to ‘their sources’). I can’t even wrap my head around a young woman with her own life and career (no dissing on level of career) automatically falling onto a man’s wallet like a damsel in distress.
If I’m wrong and she is, then FFS women. Own your life. (Ditto you AE!)
Sorry, little sleep and I get ranty about assumptions/perceptions of women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How has she been through this with her dad? Her mum had passed, he got married a few years after the fact and SHE WAS 33…!
Not the same thing.
It’s only 7.50am here and I’m in a tizzy 😂
I do not know how she has the shame to do or say any of this to her Kids. It isn’t the same. They are not adults

Reactions: 7
yeah, the writing style is similar to that one christmas letter she wrote to her mom only a year earlier, so it wouldnt surprise me. many say it cant be because no way that a 10 year old would talk like this (like her mom being disowned by her dad). But let's be real: Alice isnt a normal parent, she likely is too open about this sort of stuff

both options are absolutely terrible though!
'I love her with all of my BABY HEART'??!!!??!?! Sure, Alice. You do like infantilising everyone around you, don't you?!

BW is a woman approaching 30 who I’m pretty sure we can assume has been and continues to be financially independent. It’s 2021, women are independent - and have been for decades.
Even aside from me bellowing about us fragile women needing to have a wallet of a man - they’ve been together what, 4 months? (according to ‘their sources’). I can’t even wrap my head around a young woman with her own life and career (no dissing on level of career) automatically falling onto a man’s wallet like a damsel in distress.
If I’m wrong and she is, then FFS women. Own your life. (Ditto you AE!)
Sorry, little sleep and I get ranty about assumptions/perceptions of women.
I was curious as she hasn't had a lot of acting roles but I have no idea about her life before she got into acting. I hope she is independent.
I work longer hours and earn more than my partner, admittedly I'm older and look like I have been run over half the time 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Plenty of children of narcs can and do stick up for their parents unfortunately.

The alternative is too painful.
I certainly stood up for my alcoholic narc father when he was drunk and incapable, or embarrassing or maudlin or self-pitying, because all I'd ever heard about were his 'problems'. Took a long time to escape his victim narrative.

• Heart
  • Sad
I was curious as she hasn't had a lot of acting roles but I have no idea about her life before she got into acting. I hope she is independent.
I work longer hours and earn more than my partner, admittedly I'm older and look like I have been run over half the time 🙃
Well I’m guessing she had sufficient income before meeting him so has/had funds to support her career choices. It just makes my teeth fizz at assumptions of us women needing a ruddy man to support us.
Also older and earn more than my partner. Also feel like I’ve been run over most days :ROFLMAO: never mind looking like:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I actually had to look up what BIB meant! 🤭
I still don't know. And at this point I'm too embarassed to ask. :(

And I must say, while I am very grateful for all the screenshots, you guys always have like 20% of battery left. You're giving me anxiety. :D

I've notice in more recent posts IG seems to be more loving to little E and not show as much affection to big E. I might be wrong (I haven't looked at AE's Insta for a while) But I think big E is AE's GC and little E is IG's GC. Sad, they should both be equally loved by both parents.
What recent posts? The ones Alice posted a long long time ago?

I have no idea how Ioan is with either girl, but Elsie is 4 years younger than Ella. So it makes sense the little one would get more cuddling, the big one was getting a bit old for that. He is shown playing and cuddling Ella too when she was much smaller.

• Haha
I've had more paid screen time than BW (as far as I know she's only been an extra) and I think it's a huge leap to go to HW in hopes of a career with no real experience, so I'm hoping she is at least paying her own way.

AE keeps saying that BW has broken up 3 marriages, but where does that come from? I read that BW's husband left because he couldn't cope with the MS diagnosis but who's the third guy/marriage??

I still don't know. And at this point I'm too embarassed to ask. :(

And I must say, while I am very grateful for all the screenshots, you guys always have like 20% of battery left. You're giving me anxiety. :D

What recent posts? The ones Alice posted a long long time ago?

I have no idea how Ioan is with either girl, but Elsie is 4 years younger than Ella. So it makes sense the little one would get more cuddling, the big one was getting a bit old for that. He is shown playing and cuddling Ella too when she was much smaller.
I've forgotten already but BIB refers to writing something in BOLD

Re IG and the girls I was just meaning over the last years, not recent posts. You're probably right about it being because of the age difference.

Reactions: 3
I've had more paid screen time than BW (as far as I know she's only been an extra) and I think it's a huge leap to go to HW in hopes of a career with no real experience, so I'm hoping she is at least paying her own way.

AE keeps saying that BW has broken up 3 marriages, but where does that come from? I read that BW's husband left because he couldn't cope with the MS diagnosis but who's the third guy/marriage??
I’m relatively new to this so forgive me if I’m wrong. I’m sure one of the others will have the receipts.
There was a tweeter that said BW stole her husband. I want to say Assart or something like that. AE jumped on that as proof BW was a stealer of husbands and had a trail of destruction behind her. Wasn’t true.

Reactions: 8
Is that the 8 YO? Never seen a kid that age type ‘negative comment’. If that’s the older one typing that I’d be looking for a new private school. 😂
I would have written such a sentiment, but being (then undiagnosed autistic), I was one of those hyper-intelligent (for my age), unnaturally mature and sickly kids that was regularly beaten up in the playground. I detect the poison pen of Malice in her daughter's so-called comments, attempting to unleash the guiltiest of guilt trips on the influencer.

I assume the 3 marriages don't include her own? One is IG and Alice, the others she got some private info from a Twitterer but never then posted any proof.

And I think Bianca's husband leaving because of her MS is speculation, too. We don't actually know why that marriage fell apart. Do we even know for certain she was married?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.