Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
possibly, but he striked me as stupid/naive enough (that's a dude that got mugged by a pregnant women and by a fake police officer) to think that this isnt a stupid thing to say LOL

on that note somebody was claiming the exact same thing on a forum around that time about them (plus that he is into cocaine). Might be total coincidence, but it was a bit odd.
Difficult to judge when it’s in an article. But I recon it’s his humour. My husband would say something like that. When you’re about to get married got to give up all the swingers ha ha type of thing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
possibly, but he striked me as stupid/naive enough (that's a dude that got mugged by a pregnant women and by a fake police officer) to think that this isnt a stupid thing to say LOL

on that note somebody was claiming the exact same thing on a forum around that time about them (plus that he is into cocaine). Might be total coincidence, but it was a bit odd.
Wait, mugged by a pregnant woman?

I know the fake police officer story.

How many "I am really REALLY stupid" stories are there? This HAS to be an act, come on. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is so deeply in denial about her drinking. The fact she thinks that it’s reasonable because she feels ill on three glasses (aka a bottle of wine) so it’s okay? Is the fact she feels so ill drinking a bottle a night not a bit clanging alarm bell to her? She’ll have built up a tolerance but it clearly affects her emotionally and her motor skills (hence the embarrassing emotional typo riddled posts), which means any time the girls need her in the evening or overnight and Gloria isn’t there their only carer available is drunk. It’s heartbreaking.

I have some minor experience of alcoholism, I lost my own mum to it when I was in my very early twenties (she was a few years older than Alice is now) and went on to volunteer and then work in drug and alcohol services in men’s prisons. It’s such a horrible thing to go through for the person and for their loved ones, it has scarred me for life in so many ways. The problem is that when you really start hammering the drink as a middle aged woman your body often can’t take it for very long, you rarely see old female alcoholics because the body tends to give up quite fast. In my mum’s case it was after a divorce, she went from a couple of glasses of wine per night to a bottle per night to a litre of vodka per day day and night to being incontinent, unable to walk, skeletal, with liver cirrhosis and then death in the space of two short years. Until Alice is ready to accept she has a problem and seek help she will decline and need more and more to get the same level of numbness. She’s putting her girls at very real risk of being motherless at such a young age, and teaching them how to cope with emotional pain. I ache for them. First their family has fallen apart, then they’ve been alienated from their loving father, then the only parent they’re in close contact with is heading down a dark path of addiction. They will be suffering so much and have a constant gnawing sense of anxiety no matter how much Alice tries to cover it up, if she even tries to at all.

All of the discussion around what Bianca does and doesn’t like on twitter isn’t relevant to me (not that I don’t find it interesting and enjoy reading it), that’s like focusing on a lit candle while your house is burning down. The heartbreak here is what two children are being subjected to in their own home.

I know people close to them will be seeing Alice’s social media activity and lawyers should be taking notes, she’s at real risk of losing her children and I hope people close to her have made a referral to CPS if the girls aren’t on their radar already. They need watching closely and to have professional eyes on them.
This is such good insight into the perils of alcohol. It’s an addictive substance and there is solid evidence that cravings and dependence build very rapidly. Unfortunately it’s socially acceptable to abuse it and it’s acceptable for it be used as a crutch during stressful periods.
AE minimises and excuses her drinking like an alcoholic in the making if she isn’t one already. Many of us will have gone through stressful situations, like divorce. I know I have and I did initially drink more and then got to the point of thinking it was too much. We are talking weeks before i acknowledged it and stopped.
The reality is that drinking makes things worse. I now don’t drink at all because I think anything that requires such effort and discipline to self regulate isn’t worth it.

Anyway, although AE lies constantly her outpourings are full of “tells”. There is constant reference to alcohol. I pile say she is a binge drinker who tops up. Any HCP would look at her and suspect alcohol abuse based on her looks alone. The skin (dryness that cosmetics don’t fix) and the bloating around face and belly. The behaviours just back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait, mugged by a pregnant woman?

I know the fake police officer story.

How many "I am really REALLY stupid" stories are there? This HAS to be an act, come on. :D

there are so many more stupid stories about him, I just cant remember all of them anymore LOL

• Haha
It is SO extremely embarrassing that FM start adopting all the exact phrasing Alice uses and repeat it back to her like some ravenous brigade just sucking up ( for what exact reasons we don't know, and probably don't want to know).
The ass kissing is real.
74d6e59a9e6b2ef63326f24d2c59203d.jpg

Reactions: 6
Stole it from a FM Twitter page 😂. I added the word Alice to make it more realistic.
Was about being a narc

36F3AD6C-808C-4FD1-BEE5-81ABF3F71296.jpeg

• Haha
I love that story, tho. He chose to hold up Matthew Rhys as opposed to letting him hit the ground to chase after the woman.
He's a good egg. 🥚🍳
I'm not keen on the idea of chasing a pregnant woman though, you'd think a lot could go wrong, I guess. I could see why he might just leave it.

Reactions: 7
Uck I do see where the kids are hurt. They are of that age even tho they were seperated they must have thought they would get back together. Then to see that on insta it must have been hard. They aren't old enough to realise some people aren't meant to be together. He should have spoke to them. It's not Alice's job to console them over this and explain their dad's actions at the same time she shouldn't be whipping them up into a vengeful frenzy and turning them against him

there are so many more stupid stories about him, I just cant remember all of them anymore LOL
OK, this is now my fav stupid Ioan anecdote. Even better than the broom in the window one or the one with the London cult. Bless his poor innocent soul, LOL.

I know thw girls inherited Ioan's looks but I sure hope they got Alice's brain. She might be a narc, but she's not this dim.

• Haha
I thought this too, but they say they got this from twitter from the account of a former tattle turd, and indeed you can find those exact screenshots there

so false alarm, probably :p
Omg why is she so bleeping weird? You're a miserable, toxic, bossy trash-pit with a laptop not a CIA agent just shut the duck up and go take a dip in the swimming pool you paid to have filled with sour Chardonnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK, this is now my fav stupid Ioan anecdote. Even better than the broom in the window one or the one with the London cult. Bless his poor innocent soul, LOL.

I know thw girls inherited Ioan's looks but I sure hope they got Alice's brain. She might be a narc, but she's not this dim.
This is a really good point ( bless him btw it's almost endearing) but I was just thinking that he seems like the kind that needs to be really careful, like he's prone to attracting really domineering and manipulative women. Earlier I was talking about ass kissing, and I'm not, I don't know the guy from Adam, but I do feel like he's a good natured man. And I can just see him missing signs and accidentally getting into situations with women... like Alice. You know? Am I just delirious from lack of sleep?

Reactions: 4
I thought this too, but they say they got this from twitter from the account of a former tattle turd, and indeed you can find those exact screenshots there

so false alarm, probably :p
Omg it took me way too long to work this all out, what was going on 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is a really good point ( bless him btw it's almost endearing) but I was just thinking that he seems like the kind that needs to be really careful, like he's prone to attracting really domineering and manipulative women. Earlier I was talking about ass kissing, and I'm not, I don't know the guy from Adam, but I do feel like he's a good natured man. And I can just see him missing signs and accidentally getting into situations with women... like Alice. You know? Am I just delirious from lack of sleep?
Thank you for this. I feel similarly. Idk one of my greatest fears about Ioan is that his overly trusting nature and naivété will result in him falling into things again that may not suit him in the end.

Reign it back a little there, Fifth Officer Lowe—the world may be his oyster but when oysters close...they need to be PRIED OPEN!

• Heart
"I love her and everyone else should too"

That's a weird thing to say. Why should we all love her??

"She works so hard" 😄 At what, twitter? And this was before the victim narrative went into overdrive...
I read that as other people call her out on her behaviour and they don't love her like Ella does. It is a strange thing to say, the only reason could be that her behaviour makes it hard for her to form normal relationships and Ella is witnessing this and as she is brainwashed by Alice, she believes that other people are in the wrong not Alice.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.