Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember you said that it was Ella's style? It is not AE's style at all but it is highly misleading and manipulative. I imagine IG gets these kind of texts from Ella. Guilt tripping bullshit about how he needs to apologize to her, Elsie and AE for having been a cheater with the GF and AE is hurting so badly blah blah blah. And more "provocative" texts dissing him. He texted back saying they would discuss her unacceptable texts when he got back to LA but now Ella seems to have gone No Contact on him so he can't.

AE is the indulgent narc mom to her GC and it seems IG has no influence on her now whatsoever. Ella could easily turn into a spoilt entitled brat like her mother. She's probably already there. ☹

I thought this video was interesting. IG gets loud and excited and Ella starts crying. AE then guilt trips him over it like he did something terrible instead of explaining to Ella that dad meant no harm. tit parenting basically.

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos

At least they were able to make up then, but not now sadly as she won't see him.

Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram photos and videos
Apologies if this is said later on - still catching up, I’ve spent 2 hours of my day off here so far 🤣 - his face at the end of the fist video breaks my heart. Poor guy, like he’s shitting himself as she’s going to go off on one at him (which she kind of did on film). The second one he still looks absolutely devastated. Furthermore, NONE of this should have been shared on SM, totally inappropriate. But oh woe me, don’t know why he left 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Making the new thread is too much faff for my sleepy brain so I'll leave it to someone else.

None of the top 2 most liked suggestions fit the character limit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.