Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The evaluation must be court ordered. Otherwise she'd have told him where to go. The fact she's 'allowing' it to happen tells me she knows she has no choice. If I'm wrong, then getting an evaluation done makes me think IG is getting all his ducks in a row to prepare for it to go to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The evaluation must be court ordered. Otherwise she'd have told him where to go. The fact she's 'allowing' it to happen tells me she knows she has no choice. If I'm wrong, then getting an evaluation done makes me think IG is getting all his ducks in a row to prepare for it to go to court.
It looks really bad if one parent doesn’t want/ allow professionals access to the child. I’m sure her lawyer (or Lupine 😂) has advised this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks really bad if one parent doesn’t want/ allow professionals access to the child. I’m sure her lawyer (or Lupine 😂) has advised this.
Then combined with her threats to keep the girls from him, I feel a court case coming on.

• Sad
He is gorgeous, but a little too short and slender for my liking. I prefer the rugby player-type.
I have a somewhat peculiar taste in men - skinny, pale and preferably with long hair (that's negotiable though 😁 ). Get this guy away from the sunlight for a couple of weeks, and he'd be right up my alley. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh @Junebug895 im so sorry your much loved PoppaDukes has passed. You will treasure your memories, I can feel your love together 💛 Bless you both.

That's weird, my dad worked on oil rigs until I was about 13 too (early 1990's - so same timing. He hated it, but did it to raise money for the new family business).
That's so sweet of you to say flower, thank you x

And that is weird! I've never come across another rigger kid! I think it was kind of a good thing as with him being away so much it made the move to America less painful. Actually I wasn't in pain at all, I was delighted about getting to go there once a year!

Another rigger kid bonus: my birth certificate says my father's profession is "Roughneck (oil)". I'm sorry but how badass is that?!

• Heart
🎶 On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a restraining order and a 730. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have a somewhat peculiar taste in men - skinny, pale and preferably with long hair (that's negotiable though 😁 ). Get this guy away from the sunlight for a couple of weeks, and he'd be right up my alley. :LOL:
I’ve never heard it called an ‘alley’ before. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know we've all spoken about the photos of Ioan and mAlice, with her clinging on to him like a limpet and her arms aawye (Scots for everywhere😬)

But also - her body language to me always seems so dominant??

• Heart
Pretty sure it’s just fake tan, so he’d only need a good scrub.

• Haha
I know we've all spoken about the photos of Ioan and mAlice, with her clinging on to him like a limpet and her arms aawye (Scots for everywhere😬)

But also - her body language to me always seems so dominant??
She’s always doing the ‘power stance’

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.