Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #21 Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and certainly isn’t very bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a somewhat peculiar taste in men - skinny, pale and preferably with long hair (that's negotiable though 😁 ). Get this guy away from the sunlight for a couple of weeks, and he'd be right up my alley. :LOL:
Are you me? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's so sweet of you to say flower, thank you x

And that is weird! I've never come across another rigger kid! I think it was kind of a good thing as with him being away so much it made the move to America less painful. Actually I wasn't in pain at all, I was delighted about getting to go there once a year!

Another rigger kid bonus: my birth certificate says my father's profession is "Roughneck (oil)". I'm sorry but how badass is that?!
Nae bother chickie x

Are you UK? Wouldn't it be weird if they had worked together too. Mine worked predominantly in the North Sea and for Roemex I think it was.

No roughneck for me😬, quantity surveyor to trade.
Keep well x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a somewhat peculiar taste in men - skinny, pale and preferably with long hair (that's negotiable though 😁 ). Get this guy away from the sunlight for a couple of weeks, and he'd be right up my alley. :LOL:
So basically you like elves? That’s understandable, I find Legolas quite foxy :))

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s always doing the ‘power stance’
I'm surprised she hasn't p***** on him, especially when she's mentioned women coming up and kissing him right in front of her. (Though to be fair, that would infuriate me too.)

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't p***** on him, especially when she's mentioned women coming up and kissing him right in front of her. (Though to be fair, that would infuriate me too.)
She might soon do wetwork all over his 40 leather jackets, tho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yup. And I think Ioan will have his ducks in a row. Alice’s ducks are flapping around all over the place.
I agree. As much as we say he underestimated her, she underestimated him completely. She’s lost the control she had and this is what we’re seeing in her behaviour. She’s raging he dared leave and how he’s handling it all now legally and properly. Each time she tries to out-do him, he steps up. There’s the contentious photo release (I’m of the mind he had enough and wanted to let her know he wasn’t coming back) then when she’s going off about him being a dead beat dad and the cocaine use he gets 50/50 custody and Christmas Day. She knew a decision was coming and she tried to throw him under the bus before she lost. She wanted 80/20 custody.
These are the ramblings of a narc losing control.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s really uplifting to see people in here saying she’s competent and skilled enough to get a job but honestly at this point anyone who would hire her in the midst of these horrendous outbursts/threats/harassment would have to have had a previous employee who like burned down the bleeping building. Like no one would even consider her now, I don’t think.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion
T’was the night before Christmas… and all round Alice’s house .. were Ioan’s toothbrush and clothing just strewn all about 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s really uplifting to see people in here saying she’s competent and skilled enough to get a job but honestly at this point anyone who would hire her in the midst of these horrendous outbursts/threats/harassment would have to have had a previous employee who like burned down the bleeping building. Like no one would even consider her now, I don’t think.
It's so unfortunate. Just one year ago she could have chosen a very different path. She had the potential of a great future. Unfortunately, she made horrible choices and now her chances of a new career and a new relationship, IMO, are dashed because of her actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's so unfortunate. Just one year ago she could have chosen a very different path. She had the potential of a great future. Unfortunately, she made horrible choices and now her chances of a new career and a new relationship, IMO, are dashed because of her actions.
ITA. In fact I think she could have pulled it back in terms of work/ relationship/ even coparenting any time before around the Bianca/ Lorraine thing. That’s when she went nuclear and no coming back.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
T’was the night before Christmas… and all round Alice’s house .. were Ioan’s toothbrush and clothing just strewn all about 🎄
Unbelievably good!

I would have boxed all his stuff up and said come and get your tit!

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
This sounds like a beginning of a gothic novel that will soon be adopted into a great period flick starring Ioan Gruffudd.

Make it happen, Hollywood, the ladies here want him all pale and long-haired again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.