Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the Saffy reference all about? Saffy despises her mum 99% of the time?? 😂
I really think Alice sees herself as being some kind of really fun and sassy kind of character like in Ab Fab or a cool reality housewife.
two things let her down:
1 The albino walrus look she’s got from lack of outdoor activities.
2 Her personality; all spite and no charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Improvement on the title suggestion

Title Suggestion
Alice locks up as The Hubs abs B arrive in town.

Reactions: 7
You know I never thought a nipple could scream out in pain but we learn new things every day, I suppose! 😩😂 It’s gonna take 6 months to heal lmao what did I get myself into! Saline soaks help, tho. 🤣
6 months 😦 No wonder it screamed in pain. I hope you're stocked up on saline.
You're so funny 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Title suggestion:

On the first day of Christmas Hubs and Bianca ordered me...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She inspires me too. To exercise, avoid too much alcohol and social media, and most importantly… to take care of my mental health!!!
Seriously though, following all of this has been a slight kick up the ass to keep on top of my mental well-being and to check myself before I give in to any irrational urges. I do the mindfulness marble technique and breathe (and picture Ioan sat across from AE in the airport, looking disgusted) before I say or do anything remotely Alice-esque now
Thanks Alice 💝
I'm feeling inspired to exercise, thanks Alice!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know I never thought a nipple could scream out in pain but we learn new things every day, I suppose! 😩😂 It’s gonna take 6 months to heal lmao what did I get myself into! Saline soaks help, tho. 🤣
Off topic & slightly gross but my top tip would be to go to local farm suppliers & ask for udder cream (used for mastitis etc) I swear by it for sensitive areas🤭😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi tattlers - good morning/ evening one & all. Been lurking awhile so glad everyone survived the mysterious affair of the monkey that flew in the night 🤬😱🫂 been a little upset irl so didn't log in as I knew I'd say something I regretted (take notes SEL!!!!) Much love to everyone ❤

Thank you for asking @Just William but sadly lost my girl😰she was beautiful little soul I found abandoned with broken jaw as youngster but wouldn't change a thingView attachment 898410 its just my world lot sadder without her. But still got 3 others tearing round like squirrels on acid trying to find & eat tinsel🤭

Just old joke from previous threads View attachment 898411

@ReturningthePearls - huge love & luck to you. Keep smiling it'll annoy the fuckers💪

Like many newcomers I used to feel sympathy/worry for the SEL but that's long gone. Am longing for day their father has regular access to them to give them hope of normal life in future 🙏
Sending very big hugs! Awfully sad and heartbreaking but let the knowledge that she had happy safe life with you support you xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really think Alice sees herself as being some kind of really fun and sassy kind of character like in Ab Fab or a cool reality housewife.
two things let her down:
Oh god you’ve taken the words right out of my mouth, and I literally just spat my tea at Albino walrus 🤣
Edina’s fashion sense is a lot better too!
03DC2708-457A-49C5-98A2-CD047C3F8C01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
two things let her down:
In reality she’s just the blonde lush…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s only just bloody clicked to me that she STARRED in 102 Dalmatian’s 😂 I knew she was in it and that’s how they met but I just assumed she had a bit part. I’ve watched that film so many times 😂
I only know her from LOST and she was crap in that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.