Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot-20211201-093658-Twitter.jpg
(marmite went private but her message was about self-isolation i think)
Screenshot-20211201-093554-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20211201-093518-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20211201-093437-Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Selma Blair involvement is interesting considering Alice’s comments over the MS
Selma is very close friends with Sarah Michelle Gellar, who starred with Ioan in Ringer. I wonder if that's how Selma and AE got to know each other. I wonder what Sarah would make of all this, she still follows Ioan on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
💯 correct. She m

And there it is. This is all about her. This is all about feeling left out and wanting revenge.

She won't let that happen? The court will decide. She defies a court order and she's done.
She has no idea how family law works does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what sort of reversed logic is this? So the parent that due work spend less time with the kids should be punished with even less time with the kids?

(tho I agree that the holidays should be more even but perhaps she gets New Years Day)
She’s misrepresenting again. She’ll get Christmas Eve, he gets Christmas Day and then swap it around for New Years. 50/50 as per the agreement she signed before she found out about BW.

Reactions: 15
I was really lucky my mum got full custody from my narc dad. When I was older I remember visiting with him & codependant wife no 341(🤭) I'd just been diagnosed with endometriosis he told me quite sincerely "you're so lucky not having kids it can be such a hassle" 🤣🤣🤣
NB I find it funny mostly now having fully worked through & risen above his self inflicted crap👍
ETA he fought for full custody at the time to spite her for leaving him but then lost interest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The suggestion of splitting Christmas so the girls are with AE on Xmas Eve/Day and with IG on NYE strike me as actually a really fair compromise, despite all the sh*t that's gone down. He recognises that taking them over Xmas may push AE over the edge so he's suggested NYE instead. Personally as a single mum I'd really appreciate that sentiment, and being on my own Xmas day would be much harder than NYE.

It shows how reasonable he's being, which is backed up by the email he sent offering the wizard as a means of co-parenting. He hasn't disappeared!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The suggestion of splitting Christmas so the girls are with AE on Xmas Eve/Day and with IG on NYE strike me as actually a really fair compromise, despite all the sh*t that's gone down. He recognises that taking them over Xmas may push AE over the edge so he's suggested NYE instead. Personally as a single mum I'd really appreciate that sentiment, and being on my own Xmas day would be much harder than NYE.

It shows how reasonable he's being, which is backed up by the email he sent offering the wizard as a means of co-parenting. He hasn't disappeared!!!

She's outraged that he has moved on and she's using the girls to punish him.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.