Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is still bonkers is pretty much the headline.

Also to add:
- She said IG is back in US
- she’s still mad as a box of frogs
- lawyers have said the custody will be 50/50 and starts next Monday
- she’s still nuts
- she had thanksgiving with the bairns and didn’t even bother to stay off Twitter for 3 minutes and therefore didn’t do a proper dinner for them
- she’s still bonkers
- claimed IG bought 24g of cocaine in aus and he was mad he had to leave it after her big tantrum getting him back to the US
Anything else, gang??
Bairns (are you Scottish or north east England?) 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread Title Suggestion:

The girls are gonna see their dad, which makes our Alice barking mad. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anything else, gang??
Did anyone save the two Instagram videos where she pretended to be someone called Marjorie, then deleted the next day claiming that she was just doing a comedy sketch and no one had a sense of humour? That was a personal highlight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 894427
i assume the smashed together letters mean "wouldn't be able"
Yes thank you for this, at that point she doesn't care about punctuation or spelling things correctly 🤣 Which tells you that she doesn't proofreads and just pounds away at the keyboard. Also she tweeted that she got a different keyboard and doesn't know how to use it.

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion: 50-50 custody say the lawyers - heck, Alice is not going Dutch with the bogans

Reactions: 7
Yes thank you for this, at that point she doesn't care about punctuation or spelling things correctly 🤣 Which tells you that she doesn't proofreads and just pounds away at the keyboard. Also she tweeted that she got a different keyboard and doesn't know how to use it.
Yes but she's still tweeting from her iPhone.

She has said that she hasn't set her new laptop up because there's no point because the keyboard is wrong.

I think this whole "i've got no laptop" thing is a total fabrication to excuse her from either not reading emails from her lawyer or not using the wizard.

I don't believe a word she says. She has to have something or someone to blame for everything so I think she's setting up her excuse for not using the wizard or engaging in the collaborative process.

Reactions: 24
Imagine being in a relationship with somebody who cannot see and never admits fault. Holy sh*t.
been there; it damn near drove me insane. I’m still having therapy to recover, it was over 3 years ago. Ioan is going to need a really excellent therapist and so are those poor girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes but she's still tweeting from her iPhone.

She has said that she hasn't set her new laptop up because there's no point because the keyboard is wrong.

I think this whole "i've got no laptop" thing is a total fabrication to excuse her from either not reading emails from her lawyer or not using the wizard.

I don't believe a word she says. She has to have something or someone to blame for everything so I think she's setting up her excuse for not using the wizard or engaging in the collaborative process.
How will she write her book if she does not start using the keyboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look, the gorilla made a great point. Bet Alice will follow it, right?! Right?!
View attachment 894715
And now The Farting Gorilla has gone private. But how will she leap to Alice's defence from a locked account? How will I survive not knowing what witty comeback she has tweeted? So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I am so overly invested in this I have watched the videos of both Malice reacting after driving into a parked car and the parked car’s owner! So I really hope she is not driving… but yes, agree it probably would be in the public domain.

I am supposed to be working now, and I can already predict the future for me which involves investigating how easy it is to find out if someone has been banned from driving in California! Oh god! Is there anyway I can get paid to be a full time tatler?
I watched it yesterday and also watched the youtuber relating her story and she came across as being sincere. She was like 'this woman needs to chill' Also it makes you question AE impulsiveness and her judgement, so that's another evidence of how she is day to day under stress.

Classic narc, and also my mum 🙈
It’s scary how similar they are… both when they were young very beautiful, used to everyone falling at their feet. Then as people start to get closer they see the true personality and disappear.
the narc then classically blames everybody else for their problems and never holds up the mirror to realise the real issue.
Then with age the beauty fades and the narcissism ramps up as they are not having their narcissistic supply fulfilled…
I just hope that AE doesn’t get to the point my mother did, completely alienating even her own children and an untimely death due to alcohol abuse 😢
I just want to squeeze those girls tight and tell them they will be okay
Your mother and my sister. Same. My sister was a beauty and when she starting losing her looks? She raged. She sadly died a few years ago, but not before alienating virtually everyone close to her including my entire family. Painful the damage they can do and often in the end, to themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice is still bonkers is pretty much the headline.
- claimed IG bought 24g of cocaine in aus and he was mad he had to leave it after her big tantrum getting him back to the US
Anything else, gang??
If I ever bump into IG I'm gonna ask him for some gear. Just kidding.

Here's Majorie. 🤡 The DM also captured it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m actually from Hamilton <twirls>

But I didn’t actually mean it in reference to anything else other than Huns as in babes etc.

Promise
It made me laugh, how many times I’ve heard that throughout my life. Ya bleeping hun…..aye and you’re a bleeping Tim…. Good old Glasgow …
(It’s a Rangers/Celtic/proddy/catholic slur for the uninitiated Tattlers, a part of growing up here you had to be one or the other. Glad I’m old now!)
As for Hamilton that always makes me think of the ‘sexpot’ that turned up on Big Brother a long time ago. Hamilton’s finest 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think when IG watches videos like the Marjorie one that he feels sorry for her? They were in love once, she is the mother of his children and this video shows somebody in crisis. Not sure why I am asking, nobody can know except IG.

Reactions: 8
Do you think when IG watches videos like the Marjorie one that he feels sorry for her? They were in love once, she is the mother of his children and this video shows somebody in crisis. Not sure why I am asking, nobody can know except IG.
I doubt it but it has just occurred to me that she be wearing one of his shirts. Was this discussed ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If I ever bump into IG I'm gonna ask him for some gear. Just kidding.

Here's Majorie. 🤡 The DM also captured it.

I couldn’t bring myself to watch this first time it appeared and having just watched it now… what the actual duck?

just what was that? A psychotic episode with a threat thrown in at the end.Fully alarming. 🔪 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
I think we can speculate that he has shown be more empathetic than her by far but perhaps can be dealing with feeling all sorts of feelings like hurt, anger. Maybe what fuels him is that he wants to see his girls and hope their interactions help him to keep fighting for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.