Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I watch this video I just think restraining order. I'm quite certain any judge would agree.
She said it was an audition type comedy film. A casting director would take one look and…….you fill in the blank. I actually found the one when she faux fell down the side of the bed even worse. Just desperate.

Reactions: 9
Ah really, when was this?
there was a rumour that she was banned from being at the Fantastic 4 set (probably because of being jealous of Jessica Alba, she even admitted this once). I have no idea if it's true though.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The thing about the procedures is rich coming from her. Her botched nose job, the Botox and lip fillers, the yellow-orange bleached hair. IF he has had procedures done - and since it's mAlice saying this, I take it not with a grain of salt, but with a whole block 🤪 - then it was all a whole lot more successful than hers. His hair is the same color and just as full as it's always been, I see no difference at all in the nose. If anyone really believes Clooney + Co. have never gotten any "work" done, I have some prime beachfront property on the moon up for sale. It's part of the industry, taking care of your looks. And mAlice? See above and add gaudy red lipstick, makeup that looks like it was applied with a trowel and awful taste in clothes.

Speaking of clothes, check out these old photos, folks:
View attachment 895495
View attachment 895499
Guess she misplaced her bra on these occasions? And she has the nerve to denigrate a young woman for wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps or a short skirt? IMHO she looks like a "ho" in this pics. How in the world did this classy, talented man end up with this?😳:eek:
She has always had some unusual clothing choices, particularly the shoes. She likes to be noticed for sure.

Reactions: 5
What I find interesting is what he said to her when he said he was leaving: I don't love you any more.
I know we've talked about what he must have gone through at her hands, but this suggests to me that he fell out of love rather than was being abused all those years. He didn't say 'I can't take anymore' or something like that. What do you all think?
I think it was in context (according to her anyway) of them arguing and her saying something like "i know im (can be?) annoying but you still love me dont you" and that’s when he said "i dont think I do”. But generally I think he fell out of love because he couldnt take it anymore

Reactions: 11
The thing about the procedures is rich coming from her. Her botched nose job, the Botox and lip fillers, the yellow-orange bleached hair. IF he has had procedures done - and since it's mAlice saying this, I take it not with a grain of salt, but with a whole block 🤪 - then it was all a whole lot more successful than hers. His hair is the same color and just as full as it's always been, I see no difference at all in the nose. If anyone really believes Clooney + Co. have never gotten any "work" done, I have some prime beachfront property on the moon up for sale. It's part of the industry, taking care of your looks. And mAlice? See above and add gaudy red lipstick, makeup that looks like it was applied with a trowel and awful taste in clothes.

View attachment 895495
View attachment 895499
Guess she misplaced her bra on these occasions? And she has the nerve to denigrate a young woman for wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps or a short skirt? IMHO she looks like a "ho" in this pics. How in the world did this classy, talented man end up with this?😳:eek:
Lmao the first one was for 102 Dalmatians premiere💀 That’s like going to a Wiggles concert in assless chaps like wtf is wrong with you??? 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The fact that Bianca posted photos with the hotel's name clearly legible in the background, that one of you super-sleuths were able to figure out that she was "a person of interest" and Ioan very soon thereafter Insta'ed his "smile again" post makes me think Bianca is a sneakily strategic player. I suspect that Ioan wasn't yet ready to tell the world of their relationship but that Bianca made it impossible for him not to. There was absolutely ZERO reason that the hotel names had to be legible in the background of those pictures.

I agree, I don’t think it’s been sustained abuse. I think it’s just over. All the things you find cute and exciting at the start can wear thin. Especially with her personality being so volatile, that can be really exciting and fun at the start. But as time goes on it just isn’t compatible with a grown up lifestyle. When someone starts making private moments very public as well, there is no way back from that. That must destroy all trust. I wouldn’t be able to relax in my own life if I thought I would wake up from a nap with pics of me on SM, or have my character and family insulted
Yeah, for a life like theirs to work they needed to be two adult partners rowing the boat together. She acted like a child (tantrums, not knowing or caring about their financial situation, bleeping around glueing kids stickers to handbags while he stresses about the mortgage) and in the end just became another responsibility.

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t bring myself to watch this first time it appeared and having just watched it now… what the actual duck?
I still can't bring myself to watch it. The transcription alone sounds so insane and ridiculous, I can't bear the thought of seeing it!! What on earth is she doing to herself?

Reactions: 3
I reckon the ones fighting her battles wish to align themselves within a rolling news article. She’s in the DM often enough and the histrionics on Lorraine have made her somewhat of a minor celebrity.
They might get retweeted or a like or possibly a screenshot posted in here.
The others that have been here for the duration need help. There’s about five I could name but won’t but you know the ones. I have noticed Loopy has went awol after the lawyer incident. I’m hoping she actioned something against Alice because that was batshit. We all seen it and could document it and yet she still denied it.

Sadly and the only sympathy I have for Alice is she has no real friends. And that’s the only thing I worry about. Because once it’s all said and done, he’s got the children for NYE (despite her having Christmas) I will worry for her. I’m human and an emotional one (I have seven children, blame them! 😆) if I were a close friend I’d be checking in with her.
I’ve see her throwing harming herself about here and there, it’s when she goes quiet I worry.
She has no friends. Gee, wonder why?! And the thing with the repeated mentioning of harming herself and using the words suicide and suicidal should be massive red flags for family court. This will be scaring the girls out of their wits. And anyone who believes the girls don't know about their nutcase mother's scorched earth campaign against their father is a fool. Children, especially adolescents Ella's age, can be incredible cruel. I don't want to know what those kids are going through today, going back to school after Thanksgiving break with everyone else talking about their Thanksgiving dinners, etc., and being the only ones who didn't have that, and people snickering about their mom accusing their dad of being a cokehead. The female is more than vile.

Reactions: 10
The fact that Bianca posted photos with the hotel's name clearly legible in the background, that one of you super-sleuths were able to figure out that she was "a person of interest" and Ioan very soon thereafter Insta'ed his "smile again" post makes me think Bianca is a sneakily strategic player. I suspect that Ioan wasn't yet ready to tell the world of their relationship but that Bianca made it impossible for him not to. There was absolutely ZERO reason that the hotel names had to be legible in the background of those pictures.
I mean the only reason why we figured out that she was a person of interest was because Ioan started following her the night before. Had he not done that no one would have ever made a connection to her I think (i.e. no one would have even found her account)

Reactions: 12
How in the world did this classy, talented man end up with this
She’s obviously hypocritical but I don’t think it’s necessary to slut shame - she had a great body and she was showing it off, more power to her, even if I don’t like her style or don’t like her as a person. There’s enough to criticise without saying anyone looks like a ho. Like you say, the fact that she and her FMs gave Bianca tit for that is totally eye rolling.

Reactions: 17
Ioan literally looks the same so whatever he’s had done, it’s a very subtle tweakment. As Lorry Hill would say. Lorry, can you do a video? 🤣

View attachment 895495
View attachment 895499
Sweet Mary and Joseph 😳

I think it was in context (according to her anyway) of them arguing and her saying something like "i know im (can be?) annoying but you still love me dont you" and that’s when he said "i dont think I do”. But generally I think he fell out of love because he couldnt take it anymore
Kind of funny when she says "Don't you wuv me" and he says no. One of her favourite put-downs on twitter is "Read the Room". LOL

Also thinking about the cringe message with flowers he sent her on her birthday in August 2020 using baby talk, I think he was planning his exit already (he was friendly with BW at this stage, maybe more) but he had to keep the facade going for a bit. Leaving a narc is not an easy matter.

I have noticed her 2 main FMs and Lupine are quiet. Do you think they're in trouble?
God I hope so! These damn Flying Lying Monkey Morons! Making things so much worse than it already is. I’m so behind I’ll never catch up. Can’t someone put this on a damn podcast? 🤪

Reactions: 7
Is it over now? Or do we expect her to kick off next week once the kids are with their dad

Reactions: 6
Baby voice 🤮
Baby voice is indeed TOTALLY NAUSEATING. But, to be fair, it sounds like they both talked to each other like that through their relationship. And at least she had the sense/perspective to preface the description of the baby talk with "(oh God)."

But, goodness... their relationship sounds like my nightmare!

Reactions: 8
God I hope so! These damn Flying Lying Monkey Morons! Making things so much worse than it already is. I’m so behind I’ll never catch up. Can’t someone put this on a damn podcast? 🤪
I would but my voice is boring 😜
I don't think one of the main FMs realises I follow them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.