Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of funny when she says "Don't you wuv me" and he says no. One of her favourite put-downs on twitter is "Read the Room". LOL

Also thinking about the cringe message with flowers he sent her on her birthday in August 2020 using baby talk, I think he was planning his exit already (he was friendly with BW at this stage, maybe more) but he had to keep the facade going for a bit. Leaving a narc is not an easy matter.
I wouldn’t be surpri if she sent those flowers to herself 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Your mother and my sister. Same. My sister was a beauty and when she starting losing her looks? She raged. She sadly died a few years ago, but not before alienating virtually everyone close to her including my entire family. Painful the damage they can do and often in the end, to themselves.
A big hug to you 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lmao the first one was for 102 Dalmatians premiere💀 That’s like going to a Wiggles concert in assless chaps like wtf is wrong with you??? 😩
Don't underestimate Captain Feathersword. He seems like a wild one...

Alice's black dress probably seemed alright to her at first to go braless, but those bright pap lights bring out everything. I've seen some bad photos of Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman where it looks like their face powder wasn't blended. Her sartorial elegance is def lacking, tho. She's always needed a stylist! Isn't this why she destroyed Ioan's fan website the first time? People on there made the same comments about her clothing and she had him shut it down.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Alice's black dress probably seemed alright to her at first to go braless, but those bright pap lights bring out everything. I've seen some bad photos of Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman where it looks like their face powder wasn't blended. Her sartorial elegance is def lacking, tho. She's always needed a stylist! Isn't this why she destroyed Ioan's fan website the first time? People on there made the same comments about her clothing and she had him shut it down.
She’s got some nerve slagging off BW lol

Reactions: 11
You can always tell when you are getting to close to Alice’s deepest fears cos she will lose her tit and draw attention to it! Being called a drunk scares her, because she’s in denial

Literally none of those outfits have ever been fashionable 🤣

Reactions: 14
No, it was Franklin Leonard (‘contributing editor’). He was criticising Biden (specifically with reference to BLM protests) and she felt like she needed to insert herself in the conversation.

ETA god apparently there’s more, check out @welp’s post below https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...o-bianca-three-bianca-four.24954/post-7282102

View attachment 895229View attachment 895220View attachment 895221View attachment 895227View attachment 895228
Remember, this was the way she was behaving back when she thought the marriage was hunky dory... a time when she describes herself as having been "so happy." There were so so so many examples for YEARS of her fighting with various people online: not civil debates but this kind of foul-mouthed rants.

Reactions: 15

I wonder if Ioan was embarrassed? I would be. In the second photo she looks crazy.

Reactions: 11
Kind of funny when she says "Don't you wuv me" and he says no. One of her favourite put-downs on twitter is "Read the Room". LOL

Also thinking about the cringe message with flowers he sent her on her birthday in August 2020 using baby talk, I think he was planning his exit already (he was friendly with BW at this stage, maybe more) but he had to keep the facade going for a bit. Leaving a narc is not an easy matter.
He left for Oz mid july, she had her unbelievable shitshow against him regarding her SM accounts (pussy, he doesnt care for me, etc.) on july 16th. I reckon he ordered the note and flowers before he left for it to arrive for her birthday (on august 2nd, he was still in Oz). What I'm trying to say with this: While I think that his feelings were already fading at that point, I dont think he was planning his exit. I think he was still fighting for it by keeping the facade up in the hope that it works out and he falls back in love, hence the lovely letter, hence the planned holidays, hence him printing and hanging motivational quotes about ignoring hate over her bed (yes, Alice mentioned last year that he did that). There was probably a moment where he was just done and I think it was that moment I mentioned, everything changed after this. Probably meeting BW shortly after that again made it easier too. A perfect storm possibly. I obviously dont know it (though I've been pretty spot on so far!), but I wouldnt be surprised if she blew it there.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yes but she's still tweeting from her iPhone.

She has said that she hasn't set her new laptop up because there's no point because the keyboard is wrong.

I think this whole "i've got no laptop" thing is a total fabrication to excuse her from either not reading emails from her lawyer or not using the wizard.

I don't believe a word she says. She has to have something or someone to blame for everything so I think she's setting up her excuse for not using the wizard or engaging in the collaborative process.
Good point

Reactions: 4

Plus he was trained Im sure in all these years to behave and act in certain way, otherwise there will be scenes so it was probably like second nature to him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She has a real penchant for long frills and 3/4 trousers

So many frilled skirts

Reactions: 7
I’m Scottish. The baby voice in my accent would be like scraping fingernails down a chalkboard… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surpri if she sent those flowers to herself 😉
I don't believe in August of 2020 he sent her flowers with a gooey baby-talk love message, ever, ever, ever. He was done in August of 2020. No baby-talk love message happened. She threw that out there recently, just out of the blue, to make his telling her he didn't love her anymore in the same month even more inexplicable, and also to taunt Bianca.

She just pathologically lies.

Reactions: 17
Her FMs on twitter saying HE'S the narcissist, without a hint of irony. Are they on glue? Have they read this list and compared it against Alice's own tweets?!?!
This is exactly what I thought. How stupid are these people??!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The worst thing about her replies are the genuine victims of a narc marriage thinking she’s the poster girl for them. She never replies to them. Disingenuous (see what I did there?) cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
probably minority but I find it cute when a couple can talk to each other like this

• Wow
probably minority but I find it cute when a couple can talk to each other like this
I went out with a boy for 2 years when I was about 15 and his older adult sister spoke like this constantly. I grew to hate it so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.