Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find interesting is what he said to her when he said he was leaving: I don't love you any more.
I know we've talked about what he must have gone through at her hands, but this suggests to me that he fell out of love rather than was being abused all those years. He didn't say 'I can't take anymore' or something like that. What do you all think?
Based on her DM article she actively asked him whether he loves her, plus he said that he sometimes cant stand her

For the first few days, he was tired and uncommunicative to the point of ignoring me. I became so upset it developed into a flaming row. 'Why can't you just acknowledge I've said something?' I said. And then it came. 'Because sometimes I can't stand you. You're so annoying,' he shouted.

I had that burning lump in the middle of my throat and I just stared at him, trying not to cry. In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever.

'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'
I'd also imagine she is leaving stuff out though.

Reactions: 19
Based on her DM article she actively asked him whether he loves her, plus he said that he sometimes cant stand her

I'd also imagine she is leaving stuff out though.
Baby voice 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What I find interesting is what he said to her when he said he was leaving: I don't love you any more.
I know we've talked about what he must have gone through at her hands, but this suggests to me that he fell out of love rather than was being abused all those years. He didn't say 'I can't take anymore' or something like that. What do you all think?
To me it sounds more like he couldn't make excuses for her behaviour anymore, saw her for what she really was and was done with living in denial. The person he fell in love with wasn't there anymore, whatever facade it was before.

Reactions: 18
That does make me laugh about her (everything else about her makes me angry)
Because she has done some acting and made some films/telly then she is an actress.
Well I've done some cooking, nearly every day of my life, some of it quite good but I'm not a chef.
I did a first aid course last week. Obviously I’m a doctor now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know that feeling when everything a person says and does irritates the tit out of you???

That.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"This is exactly what my therapist told me" is the most annoying line she keeps repeating. You can just tell that she dropped every therapist that said things she didnt liked and settled for one who keeps her happy.

Reactions: 21
"This is exactly what my therapist told me" is the most annoying line she keeps repeating. You can just tell that she dropped every therapist that said things she didnt liked and settled for one who keeps her happy.
Her therapist is Alexa more likely 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion: 50-50 Shades of Cray-Cray :)
Ok I vote for this one with the emoji 😅😅
Her therapist is Alexa more likely 😂🤣
So in all seriousness I think her therapist is Lupine 🙄

I am also with everyone on the baby voice, but in a way that makes me almost feel sorry for her - can you imagine anything worse than someone you don’t love, someone you may not even like, saying something in a cutesy baby voice? Especially when it used to be ok. I can’t even take the second hand embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree, I don’t think it’s been sustained abuse. I think it’s just over. All the things you find cute and exciting at the start can wear thin. Especially with her personality being so volatile, that can be really exciting and fun at the start. But as time goes on it just isn’t compatible with a grown up lifestyle. When someone starts making private moments very public as well, there is no way back from that. That must destroy all trust. I wouldn’t be able to relax in my own life if I thought I would wake up from a nap with pics of me on SM, or have my character and family insulted
It has been sustained abuse and control for a long time, in addition to him dealing with her mental health crisis over the years. There have even been issues on sets with her showing up on his sets and making people uncomfortable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m sure we all have our own ideas of “the worst thing Alice has done thus far,” but the couple I can think of at this very moment, in no particular order, are:

1. Outing Ioan’s private cosmetic procedures, as I have come to believe he has some serious self-image challenges.

2. That tweet in which Alice expressed gratitude for a supporter who explicitly wished infertility on Ioan and Bianca, and

3. Perhaps the most upsetting offense for me, the parental alienation.

My father is a dirty narcissist and our relationship is nearly nonexistent, but abandoning my love for him has reached a sort of permanency for me. I’m sure there are about a hundred people in here who know this already, but if your admiration for someone dies—or even dwindles—it can be enormously challenging to salvage. It breaks my heart again and again to read that Ella, specifically, is pulling away from Ioan. At such a young age, that sticks with you in the worst ways, and I wish Alice would just stfu and stop setting everything on fire. Her personal suffering doesn’t make her entitled to cast it upon others, especially not impressionable babies. It’s selfish and it’s evil.
The thing about the procedures is rich coming from her. Her botched nose job, the Botox and lip fillers, the yellow-orange bleached hair. IF he has had procedures done - and since it's mAlice saying this, I take it not with a grain of salt, but with a whole block 🤪 - then it was all a whole lot more successful than hers. His hair is the same color and just as full as it's always been, I see no difference at all in the nose. If anyone really believes Clooney + Co. have never gotten any "work" done, I have some prime beachfront property on the moon up for sale. It's part of the industry, taking care of your looks. And mAlice? See above and add gaudy red lipstick, makeup that looks like it was applied with a trowel and awful taste in clothes.

Speaking of clothes, check out these old photos, folks:
1638212083248.png

1638212153291.png

Guess she misplaced her bra on these occasions? And she has the nerve to denigrate a young woman for wearing a sundress with spaghetti straps or a short skirt? IMHO she looks like a "ho" in this pics. How in the world did this classy, talented man end up with this?😳:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry about the endo, it is terrible disease. Take care of yourself, stay positive. I had stage IV serious endo with fibroids that required serious surgery on my uterus at 33. Met my husband at 35 and started trying 4 baby at 37, did a round of IVF with acupuncture & following all dietary rules to increase chances, had a good response & one beautiful boy. Frozen cycle brought our daughter. My heart aches for anyone going through the infertility journey and I agree it is terrible to see someone like Alice actually mock it. Hang in there & keep your heart light, I swear that helped me in my process.
That is so sweet, I honestly thank you for this so much. Genuinely it’s heartbreaking. I’ve had two miscarriages this year and I keep wanting to give up hope that it’s ever going to happen. It’s a horrible disease and I empathise with you so much too. I am so happy for you, you had your miracle babies!! I love hearing stories like this of real people having their dream. Thanks so much for saying that, I so appreciate it. I will keep holding on!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.