Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it's not her being from the north that's the real issue, it's that culturally she is simply English.
I suspect they’ve never cared for a second she’s English and instead dislike her because they identified her as an egomaniacal underminer early on, and Alice made up some reason that case them in a bad light and her in an innocent light as usual.

Reactions: 18
Says the person who believes what sock accounts tell her
View attachment 892372

Her reaction to the Blind Gossip article makes me think it's absolutely true. We've seen the rages she gets into and how she tried to offer money to her followers to doxx users here.

If the blind item was untrue, she would have been raging about it and would have led a crusade for the owners of the site to be revealed. Instead, she's just quietly denied it to a few people who've directly addressed her about it.
She admitted cheating to multiple boyfriends and her fiance, and then we are meant to believe that she (who isnt even religious either) suddenly would stop just because she got married? Despite what was essentially a long distance marriage over long spells? Not buying it. I say the chances that Ioan cheated during their relationship are higher (he was more away, so it's natural), near certain in fact, but I think it's also more likely than not for her. Over 50 % of all spouses do this (over 70 % if they'd been guaranteed to not be caughed) across both genders. I'm not saying that Ioan should be excused for cheating - absolutely not - but I think some people on her side should step down from their high horse here.

Reactions: 13
I agree with you on every point except for one. Trying to deal with the gatekeeper “crazy and volatile AE” can make trying to forge a relationship with his daughters nearly impossible. It can be traumatic for the girls and for him. I imagine he’s trying but it’s going to be very tricky and will require professional intervention. I know this from personal experience.
I‘m sorry you had to go through something like this. 😞 And you‘re right, of course; I just hope for all their sakes that he‘ll find a way sooner rather than later…

Anything new?
Just skipped loads of pages because effort.
Last thing I saw was people speculating BW is in the US

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She admitted cheating to multiple boyfriends and her fiance, and then we are meant to believe that she (who isnt even religious either) suddenly would stop just because she got married? Despite what was essentially a long distance marriage over long spells? Not buying it. I say the chances that Ioan cheated during their relationship are higher (he was more away, so it's natural), near certain in fact, but I think it's also more likely than not for her. Over 50 % of all spouses do this (over 70 % if they'd been guaranteed to not be caughed) across both genders. I'm not saying that Ioan should be excused for cheating - absolutely not - but I think some people on her side should step down from their high horse here.
ITA but the problem is that Alice has now made EVERYTHING about Ioan and his mistress, so if it comes out that she cheated too during their marriage (or before, since she was very careful to specify she didn’t cheat on Ioan after they were married), she loses all that high ground. Not that the FMs will care. They will figure out a way to excuse Alice’s infidelity since she didn’t break up the family etc.

Reactions: 8
ITA but the problem is that Alice has now made EVERYTHING about Ioan and his mistress, so if it comes out that she cheated too during their marriage (or before, since she was very careful to specify she didn’t cheat on Ioan after they were married), she loses all that high ground. Not that the FMs will care. They will figure out a way to excuse Alice’s infidelity since she didn’t break up the family etc.
I think you're absolutely right with that - if she did cheat there would be mental gymnastics to blame it on IG being away from home so often, she was lonely etc but she didn't end the marriage for someone else.

Yes I clocked this, which would suggest she may well be in the US now. Fundamentally we have zero genuine insight into their relationship/ friendship other than one picture and whatever Alice says. Everything is conjecture. Bianca can post her dog on her social media- it’s got nothing to do with AE. She could’ve posted a selfie and some people would be saying she’s baiting AE. She can’t win.
I agree

Just want to say I love your name.. that proper made me chuckle 😃

posted 3:30 am in LA, 9:30 pm in Brisbane - but doesnt have to mean anything of course

View attachment 892821

idk I really hope Ioan is smarter than this, but looks that way :x
She could just mean "we" as in regards to her and her dog.. I live alone with my dog and always say 'we' as in 'we are home''we're going/driving/eating/visiting/walking" probably sappy but it's what I do

I'm new to posting, but I just wanted to ask if you guys think IG's career would have been better had he stayed in the UK? Other than 'Fantastic 4', everything he's "known" for was made while he was living there...

Reactions: 9
If I was in a relationship with him I would not live with him together until his kids are fine with him again. How is he supposed to do rebuild that relationship when a new girlfriend is around whenever they visit?

I'm sure she is in quarantine in QLD and her dog "arrives" at her home from her moms when she is out of it.
Yes, i really hope this is the case. If Alice and Ioan don't put the kids first, i would at least hope that Bianca would. I'm still surprised he got into another relationship so soon. People in my life who have been in abusive relationships have not rushed into another relationship because they realize 1) the children come first and put all their energy into making sure the kids are fine, 2) they have to figure out who they are personally after under their abuser for so long. I understand Ioan might be in need of support but a girlfriend now i think is premature given what he has gone through and what he will still be going through. Dude, if you need support, talk to your brother, your sister, parents, friends, etc, but don't drag another love interest into this so soon, we've seen how that has panned out thus far.

Disclaimer: The DM actually emailed me to say they had received several complaints about something I'd said in a comment there and they'd had to take it down. Its not moderated but they took mine down! And I have no idea what I said because the only comment I made is still there.
I'm guessing it was a flock of FMs who complained. I mean, look at all the comments they've left up. What could I have said that was so bad they had to take it down?💁‍♀️
Essie! Have you been staying up all night on the vino and prescription pills speaking and deleting under pseudonyms and then forgetting??? 🤔 hahahaha - I'm only joking xx

May we please have a show of hands... Who else, here, has had Ioan and/or Alice make an appearance in your dreams?

*sheepishly raises hand*
Thankfully not ... so far! But I'm surprised it hasn't happened. There's still time sadly

Ffs I am going to have to throw myself downstairs tonight and break a limb alllllll so I dont have to go to work this week so I can watch the 💩 show that is going to be unleashed.

Honestly I am living for this thread this week to the point where I had to pay my daughter £20 to do the housework because it looked worse than Malice's novel (daughter took my £20 and buggered off to a Christmas market instead of doing the housework but has said she will bunk off college tommorow to do it WTF 😬).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree

Just want to say I love your name.. that proper made me chuckle 😃

She could just mean "we" as in regards to her and her dog.. I live alone with my dog and always say 'we' as in 'we are home''we're going/driving/eating/visiting/walking" probably sappy but it's what I do
i mean "not too far away now" strongly implies it's not Oz because a) that was where she was with the dog b) it's the furthest location from Brazil. She also says the dog "arrives soon" although it could mean she is in quarantine in QLD rather than that it gets shipped to the states

it's very obvious that she means LA, question is just if "now" means she is right now staying there or very soon. I tend to think the latter, but I'm not sure.

I agree with whoever said earlier that she might be playing mind games with Alice though. She knows that people are reading (and perhaps that they tell Alice everything). The fact that she randomly added 2 hours after posting that her mom is the one in the video made it to obvious that she knows what people are saying.

Reactions: 11
I think that would be the kind, prudent way to go. But as we saw with the "Smile Again" insta post, Ioan is not necessarily thinking clearly or choosing what's best for his girls, right now. (While I think AE is dreadful and truly mentally unwell, I don't have a lot of affection for IG, either)
Yes, the more time goes on, i lose more and more respect for Ioan (unless it's about his singing, of course). He NEEDS to focus on helping his kids through this. I don't care if he hasn't been around because he's working, he could still find ways to help them through this. That's real life, not living it up with no responsibilities while away filming. I despise Alice, but agree that he has no clue how to full time parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i mean "not too far away now" strongly implies it's not Oz because a) that was where she was with the dog b) it's the furthest location from Brazil. She also says the dog "arrives soon" although it could mean she is in quarantine in QLD rather than that it gets shipped to the states

it's very obvious that she means LA, question is just if "now" means she is right now staying there or very soon. I tend to think the latter, but I'm not sure.

I agree with whoever said earlier that she might be playing mind games with Alice though. She knows that people are reading (and perhaps that they tell Alice everything). The fact that she randomly added 2 hours after posting that her mom is the one in the video made it to obvious that she knows what people are saying.
That was me. Maybe I'm just less trusting of people these days ;) but we know absolutely nothing about this girl (or IG, to be fair) - she could be the sweetest, most genuine person, or she could be enjoying baiting AE and enjoying the drama of this.

If she's not deliberately playing coy then I think she is in LA, I just don't think it's permanent at this stage purely based on immigration issues that I've ranted about previously (I'm going through it and have been through it before, and it's so stressful) and the fact that it's close to Christmas and I think she'd want to be with her family.

You'll be glad know I'm a bit less grumpy than I was earlier now that the gym is done and dusted and I'm back cosy at home with the heating on. Deadlifted 130lbs today - I think AE has pissed me off so much I'm taking out my frustration on the iron!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If BW is on the wind up, then i really dont blame her tbh.
After all the awful things she has been subjected to, and all the vile things AE and her band of merry idiots have said about her, i too would probably want some kind of revenge. Yes 2 wrongs dont make a right, but she has taken an absolute battering from AE and the FM- they have gone after everything, and its been horrible to witness just how nasty they have been to her.
BW seems calmer and more poised than i ever would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
wrt Ioan: definitely would lose respect for him if the girlfriend is already around in LA in a form that the kids cant avoid seeing her if they want to see their dad (they definitely will need this to happen gently over many months, assuming the relationship lasts). It wouldnt be a problem if she is around and not in the house when the kids are.

Wrt to him seeing the kids: depending on how far the PA/estrangement has gone (he repeatedly tried to call, so clearly the resistence isnt from his side) it may take time until this happens (legally and emotionally). I wouldnt hold this against him. Clearly he is being blackmailed to turn up to the house to Alice in order to get to see his kids. No way that he can do this. At least he is presumably back in town in case something happens.

Reactions: 10
If BW is on the wind up, then i really dont blame her tbh.
After all the awful things she has been subjected to, and all the vile things AE and her band of merry idiots have said about her, i too would probably want some kind of revenge. Yes 2 wrongs dont make a right, but she has taken an absolute battering from AE and the FM- they have gone after everything, and its been horrible to witness just how nasty they have been to her.
BW seems calmer and more poised than i ever would be!
The thing is, the more wound up AE gets, the more it's going to affect the kids. BW really has walked into a crappy situation and I hope and assume IG had prepared her for just how bad it might get.

PS I'm sure she's not baiting and I'm just being paranoid. I just don't take anything I read at face value in all of this!

wrt Ioan: definitely would lose respect for him if the girlfriend is already around in LA in a form that the kids cant avoid seeing her if they want to see their dad (they definitely will need this to happen gently over many months, assuming the relationship lasts). It wouldnt be a problem if she is around and mot in the house when the kids are.

Wrt to him seeing the kids: depending on how far the PA/estrangement has gone (he repeatedly tried to call, so clearly the resistence isnt from his side) it may take time until this happens (legally and emotionally). I wouldnt hold this against him. Clearly he is being blackmailed to turn up to the house to Alice in order to get to see his kids. No way that he can do this. At least he is presumably back in town in case something happens.
Welp, do you have any view on the relationship and whether it will last for the long term or if they're just enjoying each other's company?

Reactions: 4

I agree with you and what you have said.. I was just picking up on the use of "we" as in it doesn't necessarily mean BW & IG living together but could mean her and her dog. We are all being speculative, but I know from reading your posts, you do have a very good sense on things. I didn't read it in its whole context - sorry I'm skimming! X

Reactions: 3

I would bet money that Bianca is on here.

Hey Bianca! 👋 We wish you well. But please be considerate of those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.