Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #18 102 Defamations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2nd part of this quote... No, Alice, you were/are neither. He's not Wales' biggest name and you're not even Welsh.

I suspect it's not her being from the north that's the real issue, it's that culturally she is simply English. There's nothing Welsh about her, while his family went all the way to even change their name to a Welsh form, they fight for their language, and they participate in perservation of their heritage (Ioan going to Eisteddfod many times, his dad running Welsh medium schools etc.).

On the topic of Ioan not having any contact with Ella since May... What about that provocative text Ella sent to him a few weeks ago and his response?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair you could be talking about me today. It’s nearly 13:30 here in the UK, I rolled out of bed at 10:00, made a pot of coffee and have been sat in my PJ’s reading this thread since. Every time I nip to the loo there’s another 5 pages to catch up on.
Love you. You got out of bed. That would have been a mini triumph for me this morning. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The gaslighting thing, she uses it a lot(!) and yet that’s all we see her doing. It’s evidenced in 18 threads on here alone.
Gaslit by 3 sets of people!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good 'Evans, she should be able to cope with just one husband then :sneaky: esp. since he's out of the country working for long periods.

I love how she says she loves women.
Yeah, we've got copious threads and copious tweets to prove that, Alice, love.
No pets allowed in that apartment building he's in. Neither Emma not Bianca's pooch. Maybe Alice can move into the condo and Ioan, Bianca and the girls and the 2 dogs can live in the house 👨‍👧‍👧🐶🐶👩
If Alice sees this she’ll start saying how they want to take her house and her kids and dog again! Guys, don’t give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Someone said earlier - and apologies for not finding the quote right now - that IG won't come out of this smelling of roses. I fully agree. He doesn't come across as mean or cunning or even remotely abusive, but he strikes me as a bit of a milquetoast (I still like him though... and the singing is brilliant ☺ ). Not everyone can be the world's greatest hero, don't get me wrong, and I obviously don't know what's going on behind closed law firm doors; perhaps it's all part of some greater strategy, but passivity won't help where his relationship with his girls is concerned. When I met my husband, he had been estranged from his eldest daughter from a previous marriage for 7 years (long story). With each passing day, it became more difficult for him to get over himself and hold out an olive branch. It took me another year to finally talk him into giving her a call, and two more years for them to overcome their reservations and stop behaving like strangers. They're now back to talking and texting several times a week, and they're both so much happier for it. :love:

The rift AE is causing between IG and the girls has already taken root, it would seem, and all reason and strategy aside, IG needs to find his way back to his daughters now, while it has only been a few months. They're very young and impressionable. If he doesn't act soon, they could be too far gone for him to reach, and it could take years, perhaps decades, until they allow for him to patch things up. If at all.
I agree with you on every point except for one. Trying to deal with the gatekeeper “crazy and volatile AE” can make trying to forge a relationship with his daughters nearly impossible. It can be traumatic for the girls and for him. I imagine he’s trying but it’s going to be very tricky and will require professional intervention. I know this from personal experience.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They should settle this divorce by a showdown between Bubba and Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you on every point except for one. Trying to deal with the gatekeeper “crazy and volatile AE” can make trying to forge a relationship with his daughters nearly impossible. It can be traumatic for the girls and for him. I imagine he’s trying but it’s going to be very tricky and will require professional intervention. I know this from personal experience.
I feel for those girls so much, more as each day passes. I wrote earlier that I hope they get out of this as unscathed as possible, but we all know the sad reality is that those young children already have scars that will last a lifetime.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair you could be talking about me today. It’s nearly 13:30 here in the UK, I rolled out of bed at 10:00, made a pot of coffee and have been sat in my PJ’s reading this thread since. Every time I nip to the loo there’s another 5 pages to catch up on.
None of us are getting anything done this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Either that or we need Grandpa Brazakka to start showing up.

Yikes! I think I'm not supposed to link like that. sorry :sneaky: - I deleted a link to a video of Bianca's granddad, 'Brazakka' (info courtesy of EssieMay) landing a chopper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I
I'm kind of seriously tempted to dognap little Emma. Not seriously, seriously, because obviously she and the girls love each other and they need all the love and stability they can get right now, but I can't look at her lovely little face without wanting to protect her from AE.

Reactions: 6
High noon in Hollywood. Will Alice get the palace or will Ioan give the marching powder orders?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her comments were already limited, but I don’t get what’s passive aggressive in the comment? Feel like I’m being dim. Someone asked when she’ll have the dog with her and she said ‘soon’ - is that the one you mean?
Probably the comment to her sister. We know that she lives in Brazil and BW told her to come and visit as they’re not that far away now. This implies she’s moved to the States.

Reactions: 3
How are we at 48 pages already? We need the One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four... thread suggestion again already. I can't remember who posted it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
THREAD TITLE:
Alice Evans: Baby are you a fossil fuel? Coz you’re lighting so much gas!

• Haha
Says the person who believes what sock accounts tell her
View attachment 892372
[/QUOTE]

Her reaction to the Blind Gossip article makes me think it's absolutely true. We've seen the rages she gets into and how she tried to offer money to her followers to doxx users here.

If the blind item was untrue, she would have been raging about it and would have led a crusade for the owners of the site to be revealed. Instead, she's just quietly denied it to a few people who've directly addressed her about it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.