Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #139 Her tears aren't blue, they're dry & bitter, her jeers aren't true, they're lies on Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly believe the girls will see Ioan for the decent and loving father he is, in time.
I also believe Alice will get everything she’s owed for doing this to them all. They will go NC and she won’t be a part of the girls lives for way longer than 18 months. I’m here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
someone shared the stipulation on reddit, reading that it's better than I thought
- the therapist is the one Ioan already mentioned in July, proposed by Alice's then-lawyer (interestingly she mentioned an entirely different one later on IG LOL), so there should be no issues here
-zoom therapy is because of distance but it does state that the therapist can ask them to be in person (Ioan has to bring them then)
-time Ioan has with the kids can be expanded by therapist's recommendation until the hearing

So he did got everything he asked for

Honestly surprised, Alice doesnt have much room for games here.
3 h - that means the girls are free to contact him at other times if they so desire?

Wow thanks for bringing this over @welp! This is AMAZING NEWS for Ioan and the girls! So he will be seeing them THIS Saturday 10-4! I’m so happy for them. I hope it won’t be awkward. AND phone calls 3 times a week 🤗

AND head can’t leave the house or be seen when he collects the girls. What a result he’s had today. What a birthday present!

Happy birthday Ioan ☺❤🎁🎈🎉

What happens if mAlice doesn’t comply on Saturday?
Hey, are you stealing my identity???

View attachment 1628539

We all know why this language is in the stipulation, but it cracks me up picturing Alice standing in front of a window, just GLARING and making mean faces at Ioan when he picks up the girls.

View attachment 1628567
and she's probably shouting abuse through the window. It doesn't say she has to be quiet.

So she doesn't have to pay towards the therapy and doesn't have to take them to the therapist.

No way she's not going to earwig on the online therapy sessions...... This is not a good result
Yes she has had control taken out of her hands.

Reactions: 8
3 h - that means the girls are free to contact him at other times if they so desire?

Hey, are you stealing my identity???

and she's probably shouting abuse through the window. It doesn't say she has to be quiet.

Yes she has had control taken out of her hands.
Yes, he and the children can communicate freely outside the set times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a negative - doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things - but I thought his original suggested wording was that the cost would be allocated in the divorce (ie split). Also thought the person whom they were physically with would take them to therapist. The fact this has been altered suggests Alice wanted it changed. Which to my mind is telling....that she refuses to drive them to the therapist. "You want them there, you take them"
Not surprising and he was prepared for it.

Reactions: 9
When does custody of times like Christmas and school holidays get decided? Or have I missed that bit of the custody agreement?

Reactions: 4
I hope there has been adequate vetting of these therapists. From my experience, it's a bit of a lottery. My youngest daughter had a fantastic therapist. My son at the time was going through a terrible time with a lot of issues and it was affecting the whole family. In the concerns about our son, our daughter was being totally over shadowed at a crucial time in her early teenager years. That therapist was a godsend and my daughter says it was her lifeline. The therapist had been a recommendation by expat advise group at my husband's workplace and we lucked out thst she had a vacancy. Oddly enough, she is the most well-balanced out of my kids who are now in their early to late 30's.
My son however who was mandated therapy had a very mixed bag of therapists. One asked to him to kneel and pray before starting a session. He found one he could relate to before we decided to send him to France to lived with my parents for several months. We got lucky on his return and found a therapist who managed to get him back to the straight and narrow. He still has issues but nothing like he was as a teenager.
Therapists over here are more of a business than the UK. I would interested to know how they were recommended. I did find a Instagram account for the 2nd one, Julie Verner called divorce doodles. Looked interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the most important thing for the kids is the consistent exposure to their dad will help them.

It's clear he's learned to set and enforce boundaries against the bonkers Alice behavior. He can model that clear thinking, calm approach to life that will help them.

I think the kids will start to drift to being with him bc he will give them respite from the nuttery they've lived with.

But I have no doubt it will be HELL ON EARTH the next few weeks when they go for visitation on weekends. Alice will probably become more unhinged. It's coming up close to that year anniversary where "the reveal" of Yo and 🐝.

She will be reliving it.

But the girls have their dad in their lives and that's magic 🌟🌟🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the most important thing for the kids is the consistent exposure to their dad will help them.

It's clear he's learned to set and enforce boundaries against the bonkers Alice behavior. He can model that clear thinking, calm approach to life that will help them.

I think the kids will start to drift to being with him bc he will give them respite from the nuttery they've lived with.

But I have no doubt it will be HELL ON EARTH the next few weeks when they go for visitation on weekends. Alice will probably become more unhinged. It's coming up close to that year anniversary where "the reveal" of Yo and 🐝.

She will be reliving it.

But the girls have their dad in their lives and that's magic 🌟🌟🌟
I don’t think she’s ever stopped reliving it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Not surprising and he was prepared for it.
I think it's great he's the one taking them to therapy, if they have in person sessions, it means he gets to spend more time with them. Alice may not like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who thinks that Alice calling Ioan "hun" is just a typo for "hub"? She always referred to him as "the hub". Either way, she should be saying "ex" or STBX husband.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Looks like Ioan filed something (might be just for the responsive declaration though)
Screenshot_20221006_092707.jpg

edit: from reddit, its about rescheduling, funny that Ioan's lawyer has to do it (I guess because he requested the hearing in the first place?)
Screenshot_20221006_093838.jpg

also TIL Bianca's brother and Ioan share probably the same birthday
Christmas Eve is a Saturday and so is new years eve
that aside it's stated that the therapist may mandate more time beyond that, but yeah, he has those save via court order at least, Alice cant just say no like last year this time

I btw do wonder if Alice banks on collecting in those three months the proofs she doesnt have (no doubt she will order the kids to search through stuff in the house/his devices, or to record interactions that get more heated intentionally), basically the proof that Ioan and the kids together is impossible and that therapy, which she will try to monitor, doesnt help either etc

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Happy Birthday to Ioan. I hope he has many happy and loving years with his daughters and that he can continue to create long lasting, cherished memories with them 💞

I believe there will be a successful outcome for Ioan and the two Es in time. There's still a long road ahead for them.

I don't trust her and I think she will try to interfere with the visitation and therapy. However the ramifications for her if she does this are grim. I hope the therapy helps to counteract the impact of whatever she says and does to the girls behind closed doors.

I don't believe she will ever admit to her wrong doings, she will never change. It's been a tame start but I expect some "interesting" SM posts as visitation and therapy begin. SM is where she feels she can control the narrative for her minions. She's lost control of pretty much everything else.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow thanks for bringing this over @welp! This is AMAZING NEWS for Ioan and the girls! So he will be seeing them THIS Saturday 10-4! I’m so happy for them. I hope it won’t be awkward. AND phone calls 3 times a week 🤗

AND head can’t leave the house or be seen when he collects the girls. What a result he’s had today. What a birthday present!

Happy birthday Ioan ☺❤🎁🎈🎉

What happens if mAlice doesn’t comply on Saturday?
bleeping excellent, well done Ioan, hope everything goes well on Saturday!

Happy Birthday to Ioan. I hope he has many happy and loving years with his daughters and that he can continue to create long lasting, cherished memories with them 💞

I believe there will be a successful outcome for Ioan and the two Es in time. There's still a long road ahead for them.

I don't trust her and I think she will try to interfere with the visitation and therapy. However the ramifications for her if she does this are grim. I hope the therapy helps to counteract the impact of whatever she says and does to the girls behind closed doors.

I don't believe she will ever admit to her wrong doings, she will never change. It's been a tame start but I expect some "interesting" SM posts as visitation and therapy begin. SM is where she feels she can control the narrative for her minions. She's lost control of pretty much everything else.
I wonder will there be a bender and a Twitter rampage this weekend?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.