Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #139 Her tears aren't blue, they're dry & bitter, her jeers aren't true, they're lies on Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this ^ 100% I haven’t always regulated my language around my children but I’ve held strong boundaries around what I’ll let my children do. I have an 18 yo now who wouldn’t curse around me, despite knowing he’s not so polite when with his friends. It’s a point of principle and respect. Something Alice isn’t teaching either of her children.

A secondary point which I’m hugely irritated by - her fibromyalgia warrior stance. Despite the fact 13 doctors have confirmed there’s nothing bloody wrong with her. How does she have the temerity to label herself as a warrior of an autoimmune disease when she’s not actually been diagnosed with one?We have actual serious chronic disease in our household, with life limiting difficulties. Boils my piss when I see a malingering sociopath like her claiming to be ill when she would actually benefit from a detox, some HRT, an exercise regime and a job.

Enough of my rant, off to enjoy my Friday evening!
100% My kids are now allowed a drink if they want too such as a beer/alco pop in our company. We believe doing this takes the excitements put of it. They also know that if they are going to have a drink with their mates (as teens do sometimes) then they tell us, make sure their location is on and not to drink until they're sick and that no matter what to contact us if they need an adult. I'm not advocating them drinking far it but trying to teach them to respect alcohol as it can be dangerous and lead to dangerous situations you may not find yourself in sober (no way victim blaming).

I'm still catching up but did see a tweet she posted which is definitely a breach of the DVRO! She's completely nuts, thinking that people won't screenshot (which is what I saw) and share. Hopefully she gets pulls on it and her amazing lawyer gives her a telling off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% My kids are now allowed a drink if they want too such as a beer/alco pop in our company. We believe doing this takes the excitements put of it. They also know that if they are going to have a drink with their mates (as teens do sometimes) then they tell us, make sure their location is on and not to drink until they're sick and that no matter what to contact us if they need an adult. I'm not advocating them drinking far it but trying to teach them to respect alcohol as it can be dangerous and lead to dangerous situations you may not find yourself in sober (no way victim blaming).

I'm still catching up but did see a tweet she posted which is definitely a breach of the DVRO! She's completely nuts, thinking that people won't screenshot (which is what I saw) and share. Hopefully she gets pulls on it and her amazing lawyer gives her a telling off.
Every time he has something on she does this ..like playing hide and seek with an attention seeking moron . They're never gona hide for long because their attention seeking radar pops up .. absolute eejeet 🤐

Reactions: 11
yes, Alice, this is why you dont tell any of yours to the court of law
View attachment 1651643
yes, Alice, I'm sure he made a lot of money without working. not quite the loser you thought he was, eh?

what has seeing the kids to do with it, if you had given me more money you would have seen your kids?
View attachment 1651660
three lawyers were honest

too bad that whatever plan the lawyer has she will ruin it
View attachment 1651662
View attachment 1651672
View attachment 1651644View attachment 1651645View attachment 1651646View attachment 1651647
lol he cant help himself :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1651648
View attachment 1651649
View attachment 1651652
View attachment 1651653
the sister deleted the group picture btw
Her children equal money for her. They're an accessory to her rather than the gifts they are meant to be. My children always come first, they would get my last breath if it meant them living. If their dad and I ever separated I'd never prevent them from seeing him even if he got a new woman. I'd encourage it. That woman could come to love them and why wouldn't I want more people to love them and see them as the amazing young people me and their dad see them as. She's a bleeping sick c*nt!!!!

I think James on Twitter is telling Alice she screwed herself over big time.
Oh I didn't see this but then I was on mostly to see of Thick Lizzy has been sacked... its definitely coming.

P.s. AE is a crazy loon

• Heart
AE: And people who tell INSANE lies in a court of law are at a pretty high risk of perjury. That's all I can say... for the mo' Lov ya's!

That would be you, mAlice, when you finally get your day in court.

AE: I have just found out that a certain person made 10 x what he told his lawyers he made. Therefore he could have taken care of his kids schools and maybe seen them more than once a year. Will have to take this down in a sec but.. sicko

It's still there. I don't think that she would have given him access to the kids even if he had given her all the money she demanded though. She would take the money and still PA and withhold the kids.

AE: I promise you, seeing certain familiar names come up over and over again supporting me when I was being hated by half the country was a think I will never forget.

Hated by half the country? LOL. Most people have no idea who she is.

How long before her 'amazing' lawyer tells her to deactivate the twitter again? pmsl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
AE: And people who tell INSANE lies in a court of law are at a pretty high risk of perjury. That's all I can say... for the mo' Lov ya's!

That would be you, mAlice, when you finally get your day in court.

AE: I have just found out that a certain person made 10 x what he told his lawyers he made. Therefore he could have taken care of his kids schools and maybe seen them more than once a year. Will have to take this down in a sec but.. sicko

It's still there. I don't think that she would have given him access to the kids even if he had given her all the money she demanded though. She would take the money and still PA and withhold the kids.

AE: I promise you, seeing certain familiar names come up over and over again supporting me when I was being hated by half the country was a think I will never forget.

Hated by half the country? LOL. Most people have no idea who she is.

How long before her 'amazing' lawyer tells her to deactivate the twitter again? pmsl
Early next week is my guess when it is deactivated. Maybe Monday when her lawyer or Anne rips her to shreds.

Reactions: 10
Early next week is my guess when it is deactivated. Maybe Monday when her lawyer or Anne rips her to shreds.
Ioan and his lawyers probably dont care one bit about reply tweets that dont get a single interaction tbh, just brings more attention to it (I do reckon they will use that one tweet to add it on the pile of PA evidence though). They will strike when the Daily Mail one day picks up one of her rants (assuming she does start a proper one again)

Reactions: 7
If she is going to be be imprisoned I hope it isn’t until Yo is back in the country or that Gloria is able to look after them until he gets back

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ioan and his lawyers probably dont care one bit about reply tweets that dont get a single interaction tbh, just brings more attention to it (I do reckon they will use that one tweet to add it on the pile of PA evidence though). They will strike when the Daily Mail one day picks up one of her rants (assuming she does start a proper one again)
Well it’s hard to say but this coming week will be interesting to see if anything is done about it. If I was Ioan I would have the police arrest her, it’s going to happen sobest to do it early on maybe. They can’t just have Alice blowing up every time they do something good for themselves.

Reactions: 7
she is implying in one of her tweets that the kids called her the best mom yesterday, wonder if she told them about how daddy hid all their money and she discovered it and now her babies future is safe, and how daddy flew off to Oz instead of seeing them etc.

It's very very very unnatural (other than special occasions like birthdays) to call your parent the best parent unless they do something that is perceived great or they specifically fished for it. The therapist will have a field day

(all that assuming it's true, obviously)

Reactions: 15
she is implying in one of her tweets that the kids called her the best mom yesterday, wonder if she told them about how daddy hid all their money and she discovered it and now her babies future is safe, and how daddy flew off to Oz instead of seeing them etc.

It's very very very unnatural (other than special occasions like birthdays) to call your parent the best parent unless they do something that is perceived great or they specifically fished for it. The therapist will have a field day

Or the eldest called her on her BS again so the narc is feeling the need to twist it.

Reactions: 11

Or maybe it's her reaction to therapy starting "he's going to turn you against me and the therapist is telling you I'm the worst mother ever..I can't stop crying and vomiting"
Response "no you're the best mum ever"

• Sick
  • Sad
mAlice is the biggest idiot. Good thing she gave Yo's legal team a heads up her sides strategy. She can't grasp the most basic concepts of accounting and how financials changing does not equal perjury.

She also seems to think she can break the DVRO whenever he's away...that or she's trying to sour his happy experiences... she's assuming he reads her posts and he's the one reporting and/or documenting breaches.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is all of her supporters now the ones she's had ages ago? I read up on some of the earlier threads and they seemed more nasty to anyone who couldn't see Alice for what she was! ( a bleep! )

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If she is going to be be imprisoned I hope it isn’t until Yo is back in the country or that Gloria is able to look after them until he gets back
It doesn’t work that quickly. There’s a somewhat lengthy process that has to be followed. And it’s more likely she would get a fine on first breach.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What does this mean in terms of the PRO and talking about the financial status of Ioan?

How would she even know? I mean I know she lies but usually there's a smidge of truth.
She doesn’t know, so she’s making things up. In the same tweet she also says he could have seen his children more than once a year. Another lie. He tried. Hell, he’s still trying. She’s the one sabotaging all his efforts.

It's very very very unnatural (other than special occasions like birthdays) to call your parent the best parent unless they do something that is perceived great or they specifically fished for it.
She fished for it. There would have been a 'woe is me' preamble and then to stop the whining they would have to tell her she was Mother of the Year.

She knows the oldest sees her tweets. The 'daddy is hiding money narrative' is to make her feel angry that IG didn't pay for her elitist school. How the duck would AE know that the financials IG submitted were wrong? It's her usual bullshit and I don't believe she hired a forensic accountant.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.