Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #139 Her tears aren't blue, they're dry & bitter, her jeers aren't true, they're lies on Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone shared the stipulation on reddit, reading that it's better than I thought
- the therapist is the one Ioan already mentioned in July, proposed by Alice's then-lawyer (interestingly she mentioned an entirely different one later on IG LOL), so there should be no issues here
-zoom therapy is because of distance but it does state that the therapist can ask them to be in person (Ioan has to bring them then)
-time Ioan has with the kids can be expanded by therapist's recommendation until the hearing

So he did got everything he asked for

Honestly surprised, Alice doesnt have much room for games here.
Wow thanks for bringing this over @welp! This is AMAZING NEWS for Ioan and the girls! So he will be seeing them THIS Saturday 10-4! I’m so happy for them. I hope it won’t be awkward. AND phone calls 3 times a week 🤗

AND head can’t leave the house or be seen when he collects the girls. What a result he’s had today. What a birthday present!

Happy birthday Ioan ☺❤🎁🎈🎉

What happens if mAlice doesn’t comply on Saturday?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just FYI I like everyone's posts but I hold my phone and scroll with my left hand and the like is on the right hand side...I am both v lazy and my right hand hurts, love you all! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1664993924485.png

We all know why this language is in the stipulation, but it cracks me up picturing Alice standing in front of a window, just GLARING and making mean faces at Ioan when he picks up the girls.

1664994278523.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So she doesn't have to pay towards the therapy and doesn't have to take them to the therapist.

No way she's not going to earwig on the online therapy sessions...... This is not a good result

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1628539

We all know why this language is in the stipulation, but it cracks me up picturing Alice standing in front of a window, just GLARING and making mean faces at Ioan when he picks up the girls.

View attachment 1628567
Or pulling her dress up knickerless and flashing her bum out the window again 😂🤢🤮

So she doesn't have to pay towards the therapy and doesn't have to take them to the therapist.

No way she's not going to earwig on the online therapy sessions...... This is not a good result
I thought that. She will break a door so it will leave a gap so she can eavesdrop. I’d be surprised if she didn’t bug the house!

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Any experienced therapist will be able to pick up on something being off...even during a telehealth appointment. I can almost always tell if there's someone else off screen. Not sure if it would become public should the therapist call that out or start requesting in person visits BUT since mAlice likes to dig her own grave, it's a huge no-no and it would get her in a ton of trouble. I suspect she'll try to listen in or interfere, get caught, and pay some big consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ioan offered from the start to pay for it all.

Not sure why the "doesnt have to take them to the therapist" is negative? It just says he would have to do it.

As for eavesdropping: she definitely will, but I reckon the therapist would pick up on that (kids looking to her direction etc) and swiftly order the next therapist session to be in-person

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ioan offered from the start to pay for it all.

Not sure why the "doesnt have to take them to the therapist" is negative? It just says he would have to do it.

As for eavesdropping: she definitely will, but I reckon the therapist would pick up on that (kids looking to her direction etc) and swiftly order the next therapist session to be in-person
Not a negative - doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things - but I thought his original suggested wording was that the cost would be allocated in the divorce (ie split). Also thought the person whom they were physically with would take them to therapist. The fact this has been altered suggests Alice wanted it changed. Which to my mind is telling....that she refuses to drive them to the therapist. "You want them there, you take them"

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow thanks for bringing this over @welp! This is AMAZING NEWS for Ioan and the girls! So he will be seeing them THIS Saturday 10-4! I’m so happy for them. I hope it won’t be awkward. AND phone calls 3 times a week 🤗

AND head can’t leave the house or be seen when he collects the girls. What a result he’s had today. What a birthday present!

Happy birthday Ioan ☺❤🎁🎈🎉

What happens if mAlice doesn’t comply on Saturday?
No wonder Alice announced on Twitter she had 'nearly had a breakdown'! She, who was so cocksure she would WIN, is now with her tail between her legs. She has a court order forcing her to behave on SM for the next 3 years and for the next few months has to comply with a therapy and visitation order she said would NEVER HAPPEN. And then there is the court date in January. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I do think zoom therapy at the house for the girls is likely to fail - Alice will be off to Radio Shack and installing microphones in every nook and cranny in the girls bedrooms (Alice has proven herself very capable if she both needs and wants to be). She will then be able to craft her manipulation against what she hears recorded.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She could have a recording device fitted in the room they're in. Either that or they get an almighty grilling after the therapy.

It would have been safer to organise Zoom therapy in the kids' schools after the end of the school day. It seems like schools in the US are very hands off even in high profile tit shows like this. It's not like they don't know what's going on.
In the UK, the schools have visiting therapists or if the kid has a Social Worker, they often visit the kid at school to lessen parental interference.

Reactions: 17
Not a negative - doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things - but I thought his original suggested wording was that the cost would be allocated in the divorce (ie split). Also thought the person whom they were physically with would take them to therapist. The fact this has been altered suggests Alice wanted it changed. Which to my mind is telling....that she refuses to drive them to the therapist. "You want them there, you take them"
Yet that's Alice. She can't be bothered. She won't do a single thing for her kids except exploit them. Yo on the other hand will clearly do whatever it takes. Hopefully the girls will be able to see that one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I get what you mean but tbh who of us expected Alice to happily accept everything with a smile on her face? 😬

I checked the location of those two therapists...its well out of LA, while the one Ioan originally proposed was in LA, so it makes sense why they changed it to primary video calls....what I wonder now is whether this is the exact reason why Alice proposed those therapists.

The addition that Ioan has to take them (besides what you suggested) might actually be that it's better if a safe driver drives them so far away lol (im only half-joking)
She could have a recording device fitted in the room they're in. Either that or they get an almighty grilling after the therapy.

It would have been safer to organise Zoom therapy in the kids' schools after the end of the school day. It seems like schools in the US are very hands off even in high profile tit shows like this. It's not like they don't know what's going on.
In the UK, the schools have visiting therapists or if the kid has a Social Worker, they often visit the kid at school to lessen parental interference.
No wonder Alice announced on Twitter she had 'nearly had a breakdown'! She, who was so cocksure she would WIN, is now with her tail between her legs. She has a court order forcing her to behave on SM for the next 3 years and for the next few months has to comply with a therapy and visitation order she said would NEVER HAPPEN. And then there is the court date in January. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. I do think zoom therapy at the house for the girls is likely to fail - Alice will be off to Radio Shack and installing microphones in every nook and cranny in the girls bedrooms (Alice has proven herself very capable if she both needs and wants to be). She will then be able to craft her manipulation against what she hears recorded.
We'll see. Sometimes therapist figure it out based on how the kids talk if they are coached or not, which would then probably lead to them getting ordered to have in-person therapy.

Alice can obviously try, but there is a decent chance for her to get found out, and this time it's an actual court order. How she has been largely dealing with the PRO (in comparison to how she dealt with before it) shows that she is not fearless.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The reviews for one of those psychologists sound like they are written by Alice! The same kind of nonsensical stuff with no actual reason for the poor feedback, like 'they said horrible things...'. Sounds like Karen in a strop 🙃

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.