Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Fuck.. bianca doesn’t give a shit 😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 finally!

sorry if you don’t like my comment but that girl has put up with enough imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

welp

VIP Member
omg she paid the Eden Roc visit? that's killing so much of Alice's narrative :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She's freaking out and amping it up because Ioan gets to see his girls and she can't stand losing control. She can no longer use lack of contact against him publicly because he fought to see them. And he'll get partial custody, without a doubt. Then she won't be able to say she's a single mom who has to do everything for her girls. All of her tricks to try and squeeze more money out of Ioan are failing. I think she knows this so is publicly painting a picture of an incapacitated and disabled women to document her real or imagined struggles and get more sympathy and also compete with Bianca. She hates that Ioan is with a woman who has a real diagnosed disability. Oh, that burns. I don't doubt she has pain. I just doubt her self-diagnosed growing list of conditions. I think she'll do anything to avoid working and still expects Ioan to finance her life. That's my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Well look who has commented on Bianca's insta post. Sydney Gallonde, who totally ignored all Alice's desperate attempts at contact and who let it be known to Ioan so he could use it against her in his DVRO case.

Bianca is winning on aaall fronts right now. She has the man, the money, and the contacts, both with his friends & family and in the industry. She also has her self-respect and the respect of others. What a turnaround from last year. Just shows that truth will out. Alice is finished and after all her abuse and lies, deserves no less. Good on ya Bee! And well done Syd.

ETA Oh dear, another burn. Sydney has also realized who the smartest person in the room REALLY is.

I suppose Alice will always have Lady V though. What a booby prize :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

NarcRage

VIP Member
PTSD? Another self diagnosis from Alice.
I think the people on that bridge in Crimea might have PTSD Alice.
You got PTSD for a two year campaign of abuse against your ex and everyone connected with him???
Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

M33L4

VIP Member
I make sure to always take my kids on romantic and or work trips. These people are dumb as fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
How on earth is she still carrying on about being alone two years on? And she's not bound to the house. She can go out and see people or work. So many of us have pain every day and still live our lives and work. She's making a choice to live her life as an isolated victim rather than be an example of a strong woman pushing through with grace and determination for her children. She's stuck in an endless loop of self-pity and bitterness.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The usual awful comments on the DM article, many probably by Al herself. Notice they haven’t been moderated but if I remember rightly the Alice-centric articles were moderated? Poor move from the DM after they had to apologise to Bianca and make a donation to an MS charity after publishing the make up photo.

This one made me chortle though, bravo the poster!
8263B965-1BE4-4B68-81A4-FB0C8C735A7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45

frobly-mobly

I've been gagged! Lies will be exposed! I'm writing a book! I'm a single mother! We're starving! I'll never leave my babies! I'm on my own! I have no-one! I can't leave house! I'm in pain! I have undiscovered diseases!
Blah blah blahdy blah
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1664220232942.jpg
I'm here to say I don't care if those pap shots were set up or not. They both look amazing and have had a year of the worst abuse you can get from Alice and social media. It's amazing they can walk (especially Bianca), smile and hold their heads up.

Ioan looks amazing and is dressing 🔥. Thank you Bianca!!!

And fuck the haters. All of them. This 👆🏻. I hope Bianca feels like this.

And hi. Life stuff has knocked me out the past few months. But I miss all of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Bianca goes to Australia to make a small film. The trip is a tax write off as it's work related. Ioan accompanies her and while there, meets with Harrow folks and/or work friends there to discuss future projects. There's his tax write off. It's all work related. Seeing friends and family is the bonus.

Bianca worked in accounting, no? She's no dummy. She's make damn sure this was expensed.

I also get the impression Alice is fuming. The passive-aggressive tweets about the how no one should wear beige chinos because they're so awful said it all. Ioan was wearing beige chinos in his recent happy pap photos with Bianca. She just can't help herself. She's still trying to find ways to demean him publicly while spinning her victim narrative, IMO. No growth at all. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

NarcRage

VIP Member
Her illnesses so far
1. Fibromyalgia
2. Rheumatoid arthritis
3. Lyme disease (tested both negative and positive on the same day with two different labs)
4. Low white blood cells
5. High white blood cells (in same post)
6. Blood pressure which works back to front
7. Long covid
8. Genetic condition which causes her to metabolize drugs faster than everyone else
9. Inability to tolerate paracetamol (but morphine and vicodin is fine)
10. PTSD
Have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

SusieTCones

VIP Member
1664993924485.png

We all know why this language is in the stipulation, but it cracks me up picturing Alice standing in front of a window, just GLARING and making mean faces at Ioan when he picks up the girls.

1664994278523.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think Ioan going to the set of Bianca's film shows a great deal of intellectual curiosity. There was a photo of him watching the camera man work. He's preparing to co-direct the Sunshine film. He's still learning and observing. That shows a passion for the work. He's also supporting his partner. I see them very much as a strong working team. Standing together as equals says a lot, IMHO.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Poor old Tonely the Lonely, he must have been missing Alice like mad during her Twitter hiatus.
If only someone cleverer than us could invent a gadget that would enable folk who live a long way apart from each other, to stay in touch. Maybe a wireless receiver of some sort, whereby you could hear the voice of your loved one as though they were in the same room, despite them being on distant shores? 🤷🙄☎📞

In other news, mAlice is still a malingering, jobless c**t. Albeit one with fibbermyalgia, rheumatoid lazyitis, (vodka and) Lyme disease, assorted hormone issues, everlasting pain (in the arse), long (and winding) covid, white cell count up and down like a bloody yo-yo, ditto blood pressure, etc, etc, etc. Change the record Alice, even us turds are getting bored now 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If I'm not mistaken Bianca is back home in Australia. Wasn't there a job coming up this month there? Someone mentioned it here. Her beach story on Insta looks like a beach in Brisbane. I recognize the beach shack. And now a Koala. 🐨

If this young woman with diagnosed MS who has had some tough recent physical setbacks can get herself on a plane and fly for 16 hours to work then Alice could learn a thing or two from her. Hell, we all can. That's commitment.

JUST SAYING.

• Heart