Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #14 Let bogans be bogans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Bluemoonday
Screenshot_20211121-042310_Chrome.jpg

Please remember to hold off on thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread, also to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ to them and no swearing in them please.

Currently it's been over 24 hours since her last tweet.

Previous thread

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe AE has taken the advice many people have given her and finally realised that social media is not helping her like she first thought. And that explains the silence. To most people her life and marital problems are entertainment but to her and her loved ones they are catastrophic life altering events that will take time to get over, and fanning the flames on social media is an act of self-harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe AE has taken the advice many people have given her and finally realised that social media is not helping her like she first thought. And that explains the silence. To most people her life and marital problems are entertainment but to her and her loved ones they are catastrophic life altering events that will take time to get over, and fanning the flames on social media is an act of self-harm.
We can hope for the kids sake

Reactions: 20
Tried to reply to a post on last thread but closed... IE taking a blink and you miss it role on San Andreas is surely contradictory to 'the purveyor of truth' AE stating that IE would only take a role of he was the lead!

This man has clearly been doing his utmost to financially support his family, while AE occasionally glues some embellishments on a handbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope so. It is great news that she hasn't posted in over 24 hours!

Tried to reply to a post on last thread but closed... IE taking a blink and you miss it role on San Andreas is surely contradictory to 'the purveyor of truth' AE stating that IE would only take a role of he was the lead!

This man has clearly been doing his utmost to financially support his family, while AE occasionally glues some embellishments on a handbag.
Exactly.

2020 Ava - He was just the beginning. Maybe 10 mins or so.
2019 The Professor and The Madman - with Mel Gibson and Sean Penn, didn't lead that one.
2018 Buttons - Not the lead
2017 Keep Watching - Not first billed
Movies Forever (not the series) and San Andreas, not the lead.
Took guests roll on five episodes of Unreal.

These parts were all after the wonderful series Forever.

This BS AE spews out just so irritating. People believe it which makes me want bang my head against the wall. Or hers. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope so. It is great news that she hasn't posted in over 24 hours!
I hear what you are saying, I don't need for her to rant again, however at least when she is you know she is still breathing, my active imagination fears she has harmed herself or far worse, others

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hear what you are saying, I don't need for her to rant again, however at least when she is you know she is still breathing, my active imagination fears she has harmed herself or far worse, others
I understand. That's my biggest fear. I'm hoping it's because Ioan is back early or that his attorneys filed an injunction.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do worry for her daughters.

• Heart
I wonder if we should still expect her on the radio in the morning?
Personally I think it is a terrible idea for her to do it. It’s a NSW radio station going live to shock jocks and she just spent a solid week calling us all bogans and cu”ts so it doesn’t sit well with a lot of people here.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if we should still expect her on the radio in the morning?
Personally I think it is a terrible idea for her to do it. It’s a NSW radio station going live to shock jocks and she just spent a solid week calling us all bogans and cu”ts so it doesn’t sit well with a lot of people here.
What do you think of the bit that they've already released, where they were crying? Are they likely to go easy on her after that?

Reactions: 2
The last thing I would want is for anything serious to happen to her. For her kids sake. My sister and I lost our father to suicide when we were very young and it's not something I wish on anyone. Im here for the shits and giggles but Im #teamEs all the way. Maybe that's why I keep checking to see if our girl tweets.

Come on Alice, give us a sign. ✍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not only I did an Alice couple of days ago and posted drunk with typos (at least I didnt lie or insult anyboby, huh 🤦‍♀️😂) but having decided to take a lil break I had a dream about her yesterday afternoon! (Yes I do afternoon naps at weekends!) It was like I was watching the movie with/ about her but also as if I was in it (in the place its was happening, not the movie). It was some sort of space adventure and Alice had space suit with big round helmet on and was investigating entrance to some cave on another planet and space spiders (dont ask!) started trying to attack her. One jumped on me (that’s when I was in there too siddenly) but I beat it off with the lightsaber. The last thing I’ve seen was the space spider slowly crawling up her helmet… I think that whole Alice thing pushed me over the edge!! I’ll go get me straight jacket..

• Haha
  • Wow
The reason I have taken such an issue with what Alice has done is that society has come along in leaps and bounds in the countries I have lived in and come from to make it safe and easy to separate from a partner when you want to or need to. Doing so in 2021 is not what it was in 1970. So much work has been put in to support people to be able to leave. I myself support with donations of food, baby accessories and home wares. There are special grants and emergency housing. Right now there is a movement to highlight the plight of men losing access to their children after divorce. There is a movement that men are also victims of domestic violence and they also have a voice. We really have tried very hard to make separating a more safe and acceptable thing to do. What Alice is doing undermines literally all of the work that has been done so far. She is showing us what could happen to you if you decide to leave. And it’s frightening to see the consequences to Ioan and Biancas family and most importantly Ioans children. I think this will adversely affect any high profile figure or celebrity that is thinking of leaving their partner.

What do you think of the bit that they've already released, where they were crying? Are they likely to go easy on her after that?
It’s really hard to say. I don’t think they will be hard on her because they know she is a mess. But after they hang up on her that’s probably the time to listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bad news travel fast, especially now she made sure she has some media attention, so I think if something happened to her we would probably see it in Daily Mail by now. So I hope she is ok and maybe miracle happened and she is getting mental health help

Reactions: 12
12 hours ago, she edited her penultimate IG post (the one where she is baiting BW) to send this. If she is doing this this secretely I guess she was really shut down
Screenshot-20211121-074155-Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
12 hours ago, she edited her penultimate IG post (the one where she is baiting BW) to send this. If she is doing this this secretely I guess she was really shut down
View attachment 878969
The lawyers may have hoped she improved and stopped on her own. She was getting worse. So perhaps they acted finally. Or perhaps it takes a few weeks to get an order signed off?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.