Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #123 Oi Alice, the reason you're so bloated is because you're full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is highly unlikely, but could the prenup be uploaded at any time as part of the documents needed for the trial?
I wanna know how much Alice spinned (spun?) it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi! OK, I'm not a family lawyer but saw the Request for Trial Setting which @M33L4 kindly uploaded (thank you dear 💜).

This is a sign that Ioan is done being patient. This is a request that the court set a trial date to determine issues related to the dissolution of the marriage, child custody, child visitation, the prenup, child support, spousal support, the division of property, and attorney fees and costs. Also, it requests an injunctive order, which I can only assume is for nondisparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public. This is a big step.

The trial is expected to last 3 days, which is pretty normal in a case like this one. This is a real "put up or shut up" moment for Alice because this is IT. The parties will likely file more documents ahead of the trial date, which the court will select based on the court's schedule and caseload.

There may be more filings in the runup to the August 2 restraining order hearing, so I'll keep my eye on the court docket.
You are a HERO, sweet Hiraeth! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She has £5125 in her fraudulent GFM, less than two weeks till the first of many hearings. Is she My cousin Vinny’ing it?
I’m cheekily nominating that for a thread title later 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know this is highly unlikely, but could the prenup be uploaded at any time as part of the documents needed for the trial?
I wanna know how much Alice spinned (spun?) it.
It actually may be, since in order to determine its validity it has to be presented to the court as an exhibit to a court filing. If that filing is public, we will get it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
@Hiraeth would her financials be a problem for her if she has fraudulently set up the Go Fund Me?

Reactions: 27
What a numpty, she is going to get eaten alive in court. She really thinks she is smart. That the legals will be in awe of her like her therapist was. Or so she alleged.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
OMG - my boss has called a board meeting for 3rd August. I’m in the UK.

Do I resign without notice or fake a positive covid test?
I have an endoscopy on 2nd Aug. I'm getting ALLL the sedatives and I have 3rd off work too, so post hospital I'll be happily spaced out on my couch, eating froyo to soothe my throat and nose glued to tattle for a solid 12 hours I reckon 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm guessing there will be no house move anytime soon....wasn't she supposed to be out by end August?

Reactions: 21
At this moment, I do feel for her. I never dealt with anything through lawyers and courts so the language alone confuses me (there's one sentence in this filing that I read 4 times and I'm still unsure what it means). I'd desperately need a lawyer to tell me how to proceed.

Reactions: 16
I wonder how much she can delay the trial date ...by having no lawyer, not filing financials etc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
@Hiraeth would her financials be a problem for her if she has fraudulently set up the Go Fund Me?
I'm no lawyer (work in due diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions) so I go over very thing with a fine tooth comb, plus I'm a nosy witch, so the job works well for me 🤣 and I say yes. They would want to know where the moneywas spent, as with all of her monies.....let's hope she's got receipts 😉. More than happy to be corrected, and bloody well hope she has to return it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah, Batshit Barbie dressed as a lawyer. Well, as Alice imagines a lawyer anyhow. Here’s hoping she doesn’t think flashing her fanny at the judge is going to get her anywhere. Though it would be amusing to see her try.
*rushes to update avatar* 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.