Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #123 Oi Alice, the reason you're so bloated is because you're full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her father was a tax exile and convicted criminal, and left his money to her, her sister, her full brother and their mother. Dunno how much it ended up as what he had in the UK was less than £10K apparently. Her eldest (half) brother bankrupted the family estate through drink and drugs; apparently there was a trust fund for her brother who inherited the Marquess of Bristol title but none for her or her sister. Depends on how much her father left and how quickly she went through it - also how it was left as her mother was able to cut off her allowance in her late teens and she had to get a J O B. Her mother is still alive so might still control the money. They've been a pretty notorious family for a few generations.
Heavens to Betsy! A job?!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thing is, I purposely posted a non filtered, non flattering, not good angled photo of a middle aged woman really to show you can still look nice and attractive and friendly at any age. Alice missed that memo! And yeah, a lot of us looked hot at 20-30 but that’s not the main thing is it? Being actually “nice” gets you friends for life.
Yes, you look good for your age etc etc. But this is not a good idea to post your photo and name on this forum.

It is watched by thousands and doxxing and screenshots of just what we say here get posted on several different social media sites. It is anonymous with no private messaging capabilities just to protect us from such harassment.

It will not be fun when when your picture is shared all over Twitter with Alice's FM's mocking you. Please consider asking the mods to delete.

I'm worried about this for you. 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Heavens to Betsy! A job?!?!!
Don't faint too hard, Wiki says it was as a receptionist for producer Michael Winner then she became a model and "It Girl" in London, just like the Abuser in Paris; she was never out of the tabloids, partying away

Just because I’ve been a bit of a witch I’ll make it right by posting this which will forever be my favourite photo of our friend mAlice. She looks Utterly STUNNING here. What a shame How she’s turned out. This photo is 10/10.

View attachment 1438968
And she deliberately threw it all away for drink, drugs, and rage.

Reactions: 12
Why does this even matter? How does being intersex have any relevance to her horrific treatment of her family? I really find the speculation about whether she's "feminine" enough to be XX more than a bit gross and hurtful to my non binary and trans family and friends.
Thanks for raising this, SB. 🏳️‍🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
unless Alice plans to DARVO it and claim physical violence on her
The issue Alice has with this is that they can prove she is a compulsive liar so it would never stand up in court without hard evidence. I’m pretty sure they can prove nearly everything Alice has claimed is infact lies

Reactions: 7
Hey, I would go, imagine being able to spend all your birthday with "Baby Angel"

I bet her birthday will be full of "I had better things to do, like hugging my wonderful babies" posts
Did anyone else see Alice’s comment from the last couple of days on her Instagram where she claims the girls need no therapy, only ‘cuddles and hugs’. Plus she claims Ioan has told them he has a ‘sharp rule, he cannot see them without Bianca present’. Of course she’s lying, but how does she get away with saying these things with no push back? I hope Ioan’s team is combing through her comments.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.