Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
OK, I'm volunteering right now. If the trial is held in open court I'm going to be there. I don't know if this is even possible for family court trials, but I have a suit and a briefcase and I know how to use it. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Hi! OK, I'm not a family lawyer but saw the Request for Trial Setting which @M33L4 kindly uploaded (thank you dear 💜).

This is a sign that Ioan is done being patient. This is a request that the court set a trial date to determine issues related to the dissolution of the marriage, child custody, child visitation, the prenup, child support, spousal support, the division of property, and attorney fees and costs. Also, it requests an injunctive order, which I can only assume is for nondisparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public. This is a big step.

The trial is expected to last 3 days, which is pretty normal in a case like this one. This is a real "put up or shut up" moment for Alice because this is IT. The parties will likely file more documents ahead of the trial date, which the court will select based on the court's schedule and caseload.

There may be more filings in the runup to the August 2 restraining order hearing, so I'll keep my eye on the court docket.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
OMG - my boss has called a board meeting for 3rd August. I’m in the UK.

Do I resign without notice or fake a positive covid test?

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Invictus

Chatty Member
She finally went too far. All these months (or years) of abuse and Ioan kept quiet. He took all the punches in every way imaginable. He did everything possible to avoid a contentious divorce and gave her a ton of chances. Gloves are off now though. She's so screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Come on ioan you have all of tattle and beyond rooting for you and your amazing girls to be reunited and happy once more along with them and bianca eventually to be able to be good with each other too. I genuinely think they will thrive with another positive female role model in their lives. I've saw it myself with my son after he totally thrived having my partner around and now 4yrs later the wee man asked him to be his proper daddy as he loved him and I got a tear or two when he asked as it was so out the blue when they were playing minecraft

• Heart
Reactions: 71

House of Tea

VIP Member
At this moment, I do feel for her. I never dealt with anything through lawyers and courts so the language alone confuses me (there's one sentence in this filing that I read 4 times and I'm still unsure what it means). I'd desperately need a lawyer to tell me how to proceed.
She is where she is due to her own arrogance and not accepting the advice given by her legal experts. Don’t feel sorry for her. It is all her own making. You can bet your life she is looking forward to the performance.

Could we club together and get cameras installed in the courtroom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Alice you’re a cunt.
You're so tedious Mimsy. ;)

Anyway @Hellodolly26 asked for some evidence of AE's batshittery in the olden days. This was her editing her own Wiki.

“THIS PAGE IS BEING EDITED BY A STALKER WHO IS SENDING DEATH THREATS TO ALICE EVANS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE IP OF THIS PERSON. HE OR SHE IS A LUNATIC AND IS ENDANGERING THE LIFE OF ALICE EVANS. THANKYOU FOR BEING AWARE. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BARES NO TRUTH.

Here is the link Alice Evans: Difference between revisions - Wikipedia

This was a PM AE had sent it to someone on IMDB who made some comments about AE. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me...

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? YOU'RE THAT MESSED UP TWIT THAT THREATENED CATHERINE ZETA WITH DEATH......YOU ARE A MENACE TO SOCIETY.....A SHAME AND A PITY TO LIFE AS WE KNOW IT..... YOU ARE SO SAD........I SHALL FOLLOW YOUR POSTS AND ALERT ALL THOSE WHO NEED TO BE ALERTED THAT YOU ARE A JEALOUS FREAK.....SAD....

This message AE posted on her own IMDB board:

what do you think, being pretty equals not being intelligent and being a wannabe? that ioan is a "good guy" bagged by a "talentless and pretty" girl? you're bloody stupid, and you have no idea about the relationship. what you would like to see is your so called "hero" dating a boring and plain girl who rejects the limelight, dresses plainly and so poses no threat to you! then you could sit at home in your boring life and imagine that one day he might be interested in you! sad, sad, sad. boys like ioan are in show business for a reason and let me tell you they all want a "pretty girl".

and ps: "pretty girls" can be talented and intelligent too!! incredible, no?

Fridalin was one of her socks on there. She posted this right after IOL bit the dust.

Poor fan girl got jealous over Ioans happiness with another woman and closed down her site, made up all sorts of rubbish about Ioan and spawned the devils seed in folks bad mouthing him and Alice. He is entitled to his happiness. This is all so absurd. Gods man, get a grip people and think about this. Its the internet. Ioan Gruffudd has better things to do than stew over a bunch of pathetic horny women mewling over him on a website. Can you hear what you all are saying. Ridiculous. If Ioan does catch wind of all this i hope he laughs has arse off at the lot of it.

Oh yes *lovely mod on IOL* indeed. Ha ha, make me laugh even more. All of you wanted to do him senseless and dont dish out the old garbage about being married or having kids and all of that hog-wash. Lusting over an actor is one thing but when it goes to such jealous extremes its scary. You all should be ashamed even going so far as to make a yahoo group set up just for the sake of bashing Ioan supposedly in secret. That is so childish. Especially to think it wouldn't be discovered. If this is the way actors get treated simply for getting married and being in love then i dread the day poor Orlando Bloom or some of the other single fellows decide to take a wife. "That woman". My my sweetie your horns are truly showing. Do be careful.

LOL "a bunch of pathetic horny women mewling over him on a website" More like you, mAlice. I've seen your latest whimpering video.

'Do be careful' - good advice Alice. Then again I'm not the one who is getting a PRO on August 2 and who is going to represent themselves in a 3 day trial divorce trial. We agree on one thing - Ioan is entitled to his happiness which means bye bye to you... 💋

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Wow. It's incredible seeing that again after so long.

Back then she was clearly drunk, but that was pretty much all we knew on top of the history of her online behaviour. Now? Jesus she has always been a calculating bitch. I can't fathom this level of detachment from reality.
She's burned through 3 divorce lawyers in a year. She blames them, of course.

She burned any bridge to her father because of how she treated him and his second wife. She blames them, of course.

She burned any bridge to her In-laws because of how she treated Ioan's mother. She blames her, of course.

She burned any bridge to Ioan because of how she has treated him and his new partner Bianca. She blames them, of course.

Alice is the constant. It is always Alice, not them.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Tiny_Owl

Hello everyone, another long-time lurker here, coming out of the bushes, asking to join the cool kids on the playground... ;)
I've seen the weirdness unfold on Instagram and Twitter before I actually came here (thanks, Alice, for calling attention to tattle so often... never would have found it otherwise...) and I hope I can keep up now.
😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Shes been saying for ages that he doesn’t pay child support. There’s no way that’s true, right? It would have been the first thing ordered as far as I know. Am I wrong?
Absolutely no way in hell that is true. If he had not been paying to support the children any of her prior lawyers would have filed something ASAP. They didn't. I suspect he is paying temporary spousal support as well, so it's an even more egregious lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58