Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #123 Oi Alice, the reason you're so bloated is because you're full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the PRO
No, it is asking the trial judge to consider an injunctive order preventing/forbidding something. It would be separate. Bear in mind the TRO/PRO hearing is August 2. They are asking for a trial date to be set for these actions and that likely won’t happen until end of October or later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG - my boss has called a board meeting for 3rd August. I’m in the UK.

Do I resign without notice or fake a positive covid test?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
She’s an idiot. They are going to wipe the floor with her. There’s no way she’s prepared enough for this. Her crocodile tears won’t work on the judge

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe she will turn up with a shiny new pencil case and a pen with a fluffy thing on the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hi! OK, I'm not a family lawyer but saw the Request for Trial Setting which @M33L4 kindly uploaded (thank you dear 💜).

This is a sign that Ioan is done being patient. This is a request that the court set a trial date to determine issues related to the dissolution of the marriage, child custody, child visitation, the prenup, child support, spousal support, the division of property, and attorney fees and costs. Also, it requests an injunctive order, which I can only assume is for nondisparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public. This is a big step.

The trial is expected to last 3 days, which is pretty normal in a case like this one. This is a real "put up or shut up" moment for Alice because this is IT. The parties will likely file more documents ahead of the trial date, which the court will select based on the court's schedule and caseload.

There may be more filings in the runup to the August 2 restraining order hearing, so I'll keep my eye on the court docket.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
She finally went too far. All these months (or years) of abuse and Ioan kept quiet. He took all the punches in every way imaginable. He did everything possible to avoid a contentious divorce and gave her a ton of chances. Gloves are off now though. She's so screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Hi! OK, I'm not a family lawyer but saw the Request for Trial Setting which @M33L4 kindly uploaded (thank you dear 💜).

This is a sign that Ioan is done being patient. This is a request that the court set a trial date to determine issues related to the dissolution of the marriage, child custody, child visitation, the prenup, child support, spousal support, the division of property, and attorney fees and costs. Also, it requests an injunctive order, which I can only assume is for nondisparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public. This is a big step.

The trial is expected to last 3 days, which is pretty normal in a case like this one. This is a real "put up or shut up" moment for Alice because this is IT. The parties will likely file more documents ahead of the trial date, which the court will select based on the court's schedule and caseload.

There may be more filings in the runup to the August 2 restraining order hearing, so I'll keep my eye on the court docket.
Thanks, @Hiraeth. Too bad Alice is playing Lawyer Barbie these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.