Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #122 Only a pineapple ring needed to complete the meaty display

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning. I am in the SE England so in the U.K. hot spot (39, can’t wait). I slept downstairs to be with my dog as too hot for him upstairs even though I have a high velocity fan I have no air con they are like £400?!. While tossing and turning on the sofa I kept being haunted in my dreams by the meat face 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So, Ioan claimed she didn’t get up until 11 and then retired to bed to watch tv etc, her video is disputing that, saying she was primary caregiver, but it just struck me that her 50-80% bedbound fits with what he said doesn’t it.

Sorry if it’s been mentioned already but it just struck me. 🤣

She’s either so Unwell with her failments that’s she’s bedbound 50-80% of the time which renders her out of the “primary care giver” role - or she’s primary care giver, which means she needs to be up and about making dinner, cleaning, running errands, school run, mums taxi etc. it can’t be both. Even if we take Gloria out of the equation for the moment, it’s not possible for both to be true.

Not to say disabled women can’t be mothers, of course they can and I know a few of them that do a great job, but they know their own limitations and have to rely on partners, carers etc to do some of the physical parenting (nappies etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Morning. I am in the SE England so in the U.K. hot spot (39, can’t wait). I slept downstairs to be with my dog as too hot for him upstairs. While tossing and turning on the sofa I kept being haunted in my dreams by the meat face 😭
I feel your pain. I am in the same zone. 4pm is peak time for heat I believe. 4 hours sleep was an achievement for me!

Hey, we are hot, but at least we ain’t Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, Ioan claimed she didn’t get up until 11 and then retired to bed to watch tv etc, her video is disputing that, saying she was primary caregiver, but it just struck me that her 50-80% bedbound fits with what he said doesn’t it.

She’s either so Unwell with her failments that’s she’s bedbound 50-80% of the time which renders her out of the “primary care giver” role - or she’s primary care giver, which means she needs to be up and about making dinner, cleaning, running errands, school run, mums taxi etc. it can’t be both. Even if we take Gloria out of the equation for the moment, it’s not possible for both to be true.

Not to say disabled women can’t be mothers, of course they can and I know a few of them that do a great job, but they know their own limitations and have to rely on partners, carers etc to do some of the physical parenting (nappies etc).
This is another tweet where she is screaming fuckity tit what did I say Lol.
Note to others thinking of taking Alices great route to divorce - internet is forever Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning. I am in the SE England so in the U.K. hot spot (39, can’t wait). I slept downstairs to be with my dog as too hot for him upstairs even though I have a high velocity fan I have no air con they are like £400?!. While tossing and turning on the sofa I kept being haunted in my dreams by the meat face 😭
Invest in an air con unit they are well worth the money. I bought a new one last week from amazon, as I was terrified of my old one packing up. It cost me 279.00 and has kept the room constant temperature at 62 all day yesterday. Keeping on topic it will save you from Alice haunting your dreams 😬😂

Reactions: 23
I feel your pain. I am in the same zone. 4pm is peak time for heat I believe. 4 hours sleep was an achievement for me!

It was so bad at 4pm, I am just trying to keep my dog safe he is old and stupid, he wants to sit in direct heat! The downstairs is pretty cool and manageable. Will give him a nice shower soon and let him air dry. Then I will try to sleep! I have some time off work and it’s too hot to move

• Heart

Adding myself to this tale of woe! Cannot wait for the thunderstorms tonight, I will be raising a glass in celebration! I’m having my coffee in the garden right now trying to catch a breath of air before the heat really kicks in. Sitting here imagining being so spoiled that you have a gorgeous pool but you’re too lazy to maintain it. I’ve got a bucket and a hosepipe :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Invest in an air con unit they are well worth the money. I bought a new one last week from amazon, as I was terrified of my old one packing up. It cost me 279.00 and has kept the room constant temperature at 62 all day yesterday. Keeping on topic it will save you from Alice haunting your dreams 😬😂
I bought a portable air con last year for our bedroom as we were renting and the only aircon was in the lounge. (We are fussy). It’s loud but man it definitely makes the room cold.

Reactions: 18
It was so bad at 4pm, I am just trying to keep my dog safe he is old and stupid, he wants to sit in direct heat! The downstairs is pretty cool and manageable. Will give him a nice shower soon and let him air dry. Then I will try to sleep! I have some time off work and it’s too hot to move
My friend put a bedsheet in the freezer for her dog to lie on, also all the other tricks like a bowl of ice in front of a fan etc. She also has a doggie paddling pool but it’s too hot for them to be outside really today 🥵

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My friend put a bedsheet in the freezer for her dog to lie on, also all the other tricks like a bowl of ice in front of a fan etc. She also has a doggie paddling pool but it’s too hot for them to be outside really today 🥵
Water in a spray bottle to use as mist, and yeah sheets in the freezer. Also bowl of water outside for wild animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t get an AC unit now it’s too late! None in stock
My dog doesn’t like water so is not a willing participant of any wetness 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
when you have a baby you pretty much get into this pattern of sleeping when the baby sleeps and up when the baby is awake. And if your baby is really alert and active then you’re screwed. I feel like Welp has this down pact with Alice 🤣.

• Haha
She’s that covert alcoholic that everyone knows is a bit of a drunk. They lean in too far, talk too intimately and laugh randomly at their own remarks. They wear frayed clothes from their better days, gaudy jewellery and make-up. Their kids are always 10 steps away looking anxious and hyperalert. Dignity is something they exchanged long ago for a bottle of gin.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Mornin', all.
I live in a beautiful old house that has been around since before the French Revolution. It was built to retain heat. Last night it was 32 in my bedroom with the fan on full blast. I feel like a puddle at present, but not as bad as the blackbird I rescued yesterday; it collapsed on the lawn, gasping, and I put it in the shade with some water. Thankfully, it seemed to recover - though I don't know how it will fare today at 39 degrees... Still, managed to get a mahogany tan in the short time I was outside (apart from a worrying gigantifreckle on my right forearm), so shan't complain.
@Zippysays - I think you're wonderful. Just wonderful. You have such immense courage!
I keep, for some reason, returning to that text Ioan sent Ella re: her disrespectful and illegal behaviour. Does Alice want her daughter to head down the two-years-in-juvenile-detention path? Had Ella done what she did to someone less understanding than her father, she would have felt the full weight of the law. Ioan needs to get her away from the Narcissist posthaste before any further damage is done. It's a narcissistic characteristic, I think, not only to believe that which happens to you is so much more intense than for 'ordinary people', but to never consider the consequences. Narcissists aren't known for their foresight. They live in the immediate present, give or take a week; the future is a shadowy, amorphous unknown in which they expect their plans to come to fruition.
Alice needs to have Zippy's bravery and get herself to rehab. Or she may die. I'm not using gross hyperbole, here, or indulging in wishful thinking - much as I may loathe the woman's behaviour, I don't want her to suffer unduly. She's setting herself up for pancreatitis, heart attacks, strokes, cirrhosis of the liver, DVT and a whole host of other devastating illnesses with her alcohol and pill addictions. I wouldn't be surprised if Alice the Atheist mumbles a prayer at the end of each session - 'please let me stay alive; please don't let me die tonight.' One day, prayers will no longer work. The body is a beautiful but finite thing. If you overstress delicate systems to breaking point on a daily basis, they will give out on you. Does she not realise how much that would traumatise her daughters, given her own experience in losing her mother in an untimely fashion?
Your ego is writing cheques your body can't cash, Alice. Get to rehab or an AA meeting today, find a sponsor and learn to be sober. If being sober is too horrible to contemplate due to your demons, find a therapist to whom you pledge being totally honest and do the work during your recovery. You're on a very dangerous path. I've seen this with my own father, whose health is now wrecked through years of alcohol abuse. One day at a time, eh?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
If she paid Gloria all of it in Feb. did she do that so Ioan can’t use it against her? She doesn’t have to submit it?
I’m not sure how financials in divorce work

Reactions: 10

Ioan's lawyers will be chomping at the bit to get her into court 💅
To be a good liar you have to remember what you've said and who you've said it to!
Alice will be tied in knots because nothing she claims adds up!
Even Loopy writing her defence etc.. for her won't wash, hifalutin words🥗 won't match bona-fide evidence. And that is why Alice will be a no show. I rest my case 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've skipped because I can't keep up
1. Alice is the titanic, beaking up all over the place.
2. I see Ioan setting boundaries for the girls behaviour, heaven knows i wish some of the parents on this campsite I'm at would 🙈.
3. The texts are all part of a convo that has been cropped to support her narrative.... they just show Ioan doing exactly what he said he was doing in the filing docs we saw.
4. Text replies were probably after some coaching / goading from Alice . If she was sober and awake.
5. I am sick to death of badly behaved kids enabled by parents who either don't give a duck, simply can't be arsed or say they can't reprimand their child because they are not developed enough to understand.
6. Kudos to you lovely Turds who seem to be rational sensible people bring up your kids to say please and thankyou and considerate to others and reprimanded when needed.

Sorry 😚 on holiday and the squalky little buggers are doing my nut .. and no I don't want to entertain a strangers child ... duck off!

ETA repeated myself a bit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If she paid Gloria all of it in Feb. did she do that so Ioan can’t use it against her? She doesn’t have to submit it?
I’m not sure how financials in divorce work
She did it to empty a bank account to fake the GFM to hit the Sidebar of Shame to usurp Ioan’s WORK TRIP to Monaco. She didn’t reckon on the Tattlers finding her eBay account.
Smartest person in no room.
Enjoy paying bills for the first time in your wasted life Alice. Feels good, doesn’t it??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A towel soaked in cold water and wrung out placed over your old boys body will help keep him cool. Hopefully today is the last day of this heat. Keeping on topic things are hotting up for Alice and time is running out for her to lodged her defense 💅
Time to put up or shut up Alice 💄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.