Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Another palate cleanser to lighten the mood (hopefully)--an Alice Evans lipstick palette to match the eyeshadow one from about 75 threads ago. :p

AElipstickpalette.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
But everything is just so HARD for the Evans clan!! Even down to buying their favourite fizzy pop 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ (When clearly it’s readily available in most major supermarkets it seems!!)
Anyone else find it suspicious that Alcatone is not complaining about the heat? It's almost like he's not experiencing the heat wave. 🤔😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

SusieTCones

VIP Member
The 8-year-old in me would like to point out that, in this photo, the palm tree makes Alice look like she has a dickhead.

Thank you for coming to my TEDtalk.

8CCC9D71-794B-440C-95B1-7439845A2D97.png

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Hoopla

I need to vent about Alice's callous attitude towards Bianca's MS. I have it too – similar age to Bianca – and like her, I'm powering on with life

Alice's smoking gun (in her mind) screenshot of Ioan telling his daughter to choose an activity away from crowds because of Bianca's new medication is clearly because she was having an MS flare-up and was on steroids for a few days. To equate that to a hysterical 'he won't see his children!' response is disgraceful.

And to top it off: stress is the biggest factor in MS flare-ups. Bianca has even acknowledged this on her Insta and attributed a flare-up to what's been happening.

Alice has even mocked Bianca saying Ioan will be pushing her wheelchair to auditions soon. She really showed her hand there: she just doesn't understand how love works. Typical narc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s really odd that we’re discussing who pays THE NANNY for an 8 and 12 year old who are in full time education and neither parent is working a 9-5? I’m sure there’s many a parent would love the luxury of a Nanny so they could actually go out and work.

perhaps IG did stop paying Gloria as neither of them are working and between them they could manage the girls child care and after school needs?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

RatOVan

It was so bad at 4pm, I am just trying to keep my dog safe he is old and stupid, he wants to sit in direct heat! The downstairs is pretty cool and manageable. Will give him a nice shower soon and let him air dry. Then I will try to sleep! I have some time off work and it’s too hot to move
Awww poor doggo, I can't believe how many people are still walking their dogs around at midday yesterday here was about 29/30 degrees in Wales. My old cat 22 passed away Sunday evening I do think the added head was too much for his old system either that or he had enough of the Alice drama and wanted out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

NarcRage

VIP Member
She won't settle in mediation. Her aim is to destroy him and that means to force him to spend all his money taking this to court so he has nothing. And then Bianca will leave him.
He just has to face it he will lose everything to get rid of her but it will be worth it and he can earn again. She on the other hand will end up on the streets beeping at helicopters pushing a shopping cart full of doll heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
This is so damning for several reasons.

1. If she's lying about the money, it will come out in the financials.

2. She's making it clear she is pressuring Gloria and the girls to testify against Ioan. That is PA and more DA. It's also insanely damaging to the girls. She doesn't seem to be thinking of their well being or needs, only her own need to win.

3. She's defaming him again publicly by accusing him of multiple affairs with the "cheating at every opportunity" comment. Very foolish. She has no self control.

4. And there's the slip. She admits that Ioan let Gloria know about the custody filing last Friday, though she's just saying "court." So she knew about this last Friday, despite her "I just found out and I am horrified" video yesterday. Amazing.

As we were.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s that covert alcoholic that everyone knows is a bit of a drunk. They lean in too far, talk too intimately and laugh randomly at their own remarks. They wear frayed clothes from their better days, gaudy jewellery and make-up. Their kids are always 10 steps away looking anxious and hyperalert. Dignity is something they exchanged long ago for a bottle of gin.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think Ioan is paying Gloria, he won't trust Alice to do that. I think he gave Alice a lump sum to live on as she was burning through money, she overspent and panicked when the money ran out early and set up the gofundme. She has some sense of entitlement and delusion. Reality won't hit until her fat ass is evicted.
The gofundme had nothing to do with money and everything to do with ruining Bianca's red carpet debut in Monte Carlo

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Just William

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks. 🤬 Children respond best to parents who demonstrate a happy healthy & loving relationship. Our parents should be role models not fucking miserable martyrs. This dickhead clearly never experienced the distress & stress of growing up with parents unhappily married & the damage it does & the scars it leaves. I grew up with parents who were decent people but together they were a nightmare.
I grew up listening to the rows, the shouting, the silent treatments, the snide digs, my mum's ill health caused by stress. I was the peace maker, the appeaser, the people pleaser, the distraction, the good girl. On the rare occasion I heard them laughing together it was like a red letter day for me. Then I was made my mum's confidante & emotional crutch & also told stuff no child should be told & it coloured how I felt about my dad permanently.

No, my childhood wasn't all horrible & I do have happy memories but I also had to grow up in a house that had a lot of tension & undercurrents &
I couldn't understand why they stayed together for my sake which I know they did as I saw, heard & picked up on things even before I became her everything. Kids are not stupid. I didn't have the guts to tell them I used to pray they would get a divorce as I wanted two happy parents even if they lived apart than living with two who made each other so fucking miserable as that also affected me too.

It left me damaged as an adult. I struggled with my emotions, had a very negative view on sex & men, (due to my mum) relationships, low self esteem, (still do) didn't understand boundaries, etc. I had no idea how to communicate properly or effectively as I didn't have good role models. I copied what I saw. I would bottle up a lot of my feelings as I didn't know what to do with them but every so often I would explode & become a horrible foul mouthed screaming banshee woman-child as I hadn't been shown by example how to handle my emotions, how to deal with problems, how to talk things through, etc. It took me decades to properly grow the fuck up & be an adult & also stop being a people pleaser, learn how to say no, understand boundaries as well as all the dynamics of my childhood & dysfunctional relationship with my mum & why it was dysfunctional.
I'm proud of how far I have come the last decade but some scars remain & I'm also pretty sure it's why I never wanted children.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think Ioan was a bit in awe of her at first. She was a catch. Ballsy, fearless, attractive, up for a laugh. But over time the ballsy became bullying, fearless became reckless, attractive became well you know, up for a laugh became being ridiculous. He grew up. He disliked the way Alice saw the world and how she treated those she professed to love. His career is so much more successful than hers despite her thinking she is Dame Maggie Smith dispensing advice to him on what he should be doing. He also takes care of himself and she does the reverse.Plus I think she cheated. He outgrew her and her histrionics. He has become the catch now and he has moved on. She lost a good one there, but all Alice can see are lack of $$, lack of social standing and prestige and the fact he didn’t laugh at her comedy capers. Hard luck Alice, may you take a lesson from this, but doubt that you ever will.

• Heart

Madge Harvey

Alice:I love those girls and have spent EVERY waking minute by their side, I’ve only been away for 9 nights their whole lives. I’ve done everything for them

Also Alice: I’m 50-80% bed-bound and have been for 13 years.

🤨

• Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I agree. Although I think she will make shit up to file to make Ioan look bad. Like she does on her Instagram like cropped txt messages etc. she will be hard at work at moment coming up with anything she can fabricate
She can try and make up shit. But a judge can also appoint a forensic accountant - at cost of course - to dig through her financials.

A judge can also appoint an appraiser to go into that house and value every single item in it. And I mean designer clothes, purses, jewelry.

We had both of these in my divorce. They even had to appraise my underwear. Books. Dishes. My ex was able to hide a lot of his big ticket items and the appraiser knew it.

So when my ex complained my clothes weren't appraised high enough - imagine how invasive this is - the appraiser told him I'm sorry you feel that way but your wife's clothes are sizes 6 - 8 (American) and resale value in this area are not that high in these sizes. *before eBay, etc.

Since I was the victim of the DV - all of this felt like abuse all over again. Since I was also the graceful, silent one not screaming at accountants and appraisers like a crazy person - they tended to side in my favor. See how that works? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I’m in my yard reading Qur’an and that’s usually when Arabic proverbs surface. There’s one that I remember, one of my favorites: “It’s the same rain you loved that drowned you.”

I worry that some who are best at giving love are prone to not noticing when too little of it is being offered to them in return. I think they might forget that there should be a proper exchange, or maybe they don’t feel it’s necessary at all, because they’re so focused on loving that what comes back is of little importance. At times I think Ioan is like this—loving and loving, but not immediately realizing that what’s coming back to him is toxic and exhausting. It’s still a gift, imo, to be so gracious. Like everything, it just bears a painful price.

I wonder if Ioan recognizes Alice at this point. I’m curious what he feels of the love they once had—if he values only its most genuinely compassionate parts (however few); or if he wishes he could have overwritten the entire relationship (save having the girls, of course) with another romance; or if he realizes now that it might have never been love at all.

Only he can determine these things, certainly. I wish him the best in finding those answers, if they haven’t already been found. May they grant him clarity in what he needs going forward. It’s difficult watching a man fall into a black hole and struggling to climb free. But I hope he knows he’s doing a mighty fine job thus far.

Sorry just wanted to think about that out loud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm woefully behind on the thread but @ButterTart has the right of it. Anything Alice files in court will be filed under penalty of perjury. Perjuring oneself is a serious crime. If the perjury relates to untrue allegations with faked evidence, you're looking at a defamation suit and possibly criminal charges.

Remember that any presented evidence can be forensically examined. Fake texts can be examined and cell phones can be reviewed to prove someone did or did not send texts. I had to have an expert forensically examine a document once, and he let me view the process. Extremely interesting and detailed. There is no way she will get away with falsifying evidence.

Also remember that family court judges in LA have seen it all. They'll put AE in her place quickly if she tries any shenanigans, as will Ioan's attorneys.

• Heart
Reactions: 51