Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #122 Only a pineapple ring needed to complete the meaty display

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? Please can we have that in English and not gobbledegook? I have no idea what 99.9% of that meant😂
He writes with the same turgid urgency of an undergraduate trying to impress their prof. I know big words. I understand big ideas. I am smart and impressive. But it reads as overwrought garbage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@Hiraeth What say you? What can we expect next? Does this mean there will be more filings soon? When would a prenup be addressed?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he is checking up with Gloria that the girls are as okay as they can be in that bleeping house of horrors after the filing dropped
Would Ioan contact The Abuser directly like that? Or would all of his communications be made through his lawyers? I mean, we know that The Abuser and the truth are strangers to each other.
oops I think I’ve misread this. Is it Gloria that Ioan is texting? Numpty me, the heat over the past few days has addled my brain 😵💫😳 Sorry 💩 as you were
ETA misreading, hangs head in shame

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know what the rules are, but I'd so like a thread title of...all boxes ticked, get rid of that sweaty meat faced b*tch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would Ioan contact The Abuser directly like that? Or would all of his communications be made through his lawyers? I mean, we know that The Abuser and the truth are strangers to each other.
I would imagine he'd contact Gloria directly. The problem is that Alice likely has access to Gloria's phone just like she's gotten hold of the girls' phones to contact him in the past.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
if s**t doesn't work -- maybe try 'crap' or some other similar word?
Ok
Here goes nothing…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok
Here goes nothing…

Now report this thread for the mods to close it. Job done x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.