Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #122 Only a pineapple ring needed to complete the meaty display

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Ioan have Alice a lump sum of money upfront to live on and support the girls while this was being worked out and she burned through it, including paying Gloria with it. I don't see her willingly accessing the $100K+ she said she'd withdrawn and tucked into a UK account (see TRO documents). In the end, that means Ioan did pay Gloria. That's just my suspicion anyway. It would make sense given her panic when the money ran out. Overspending will do that. Of course she may have hidden more money and been paying her with that. There is no way she'd pay her a year up front. No one does that and certainly not during a divorce.
I think Ioan is paying Gloria, he won't trust Alice to do that. I think he gave Alice a lump sum to live on as she was burning through money, she overspent and panicked when the money ran out early and set up the gofundme. She has some sense of entitlement and delusion. Reality won't hit until her fat ass is evicted.

Reactions: 27
I think Ioan is paying Gloria, he won't trust Alice to do that. I think he gave Alice a lump sum to live on as she was burning through money, she overspent and panicked when the money ran out early and set up the gofundme. She has some sense of entitlement and delusion. Reality won't hit until her fat ass is evicted.
The gofundme had nothing to do with money and everything to do with ruining Bianca's red carpet debut in Monte Carlo

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I agree. Although I think she will make tit up to file to make Ioan look bad. Like she does on her Instagram like cropped txt messages etc. she will be hard at work at moment coming up with anything she can fabricate
She can try and make up tit. But a judge can also appoint a forensic accountant - at cost of course - to dig through her financials.

A judge can also appoint an appraiser to go into that house and value every single item in it. And I mean designer clothes, purses, jewelry.

We had both of these in my divorce. They even had to appraise my underwear. Books. Dishes. My ex was able to hide a lot of his big ticket items and the appraiser knew it.

So when my ex complained my clothes weren't appraised high enough - imagine how invasive this is - the appraiser told him I'm sorry you feel that way but your wife's clothes are sizes 6 - 8 (American) and resale value in this area are not that high in these sizes. *before eBay, etc.

Since I was the victim of the DV - all of this felt like abuse all over again. Since I was also the graceful, silent one not screaming at accountants and appraisers like a crazy person - they tended to side in my favor. See how that works? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Yeah, I doubt very much if Ioan’s lawyer’s haven’t got this sorted, whereby Ioan knows he needs to organise the bills, mortgage and Gloria’s payments - as Alice is clearly incapable of doing so. Then he will be paying child support on top of that, once again the right amount - so he will have evidence that he has given her money *and time* to cope with her new reality. It’s extraordinary to think that someone would outright lie about this like Alice is doing, but my Aunt did exactly this, straight to my face, and pleaded destitution. If Ioan is not paying her what she is entitled to he will be all sorts of strife in court, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gone above and beyond, and covered his arse nicely.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The gofundme had nothing to do with money and everything to do with ruining Bianca's red carpet debut in Monte Carlo
💯 Agree. It was a tactical move meant to hit like a Tomahawk missile. She is very calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She can try and make up tit. But a judge can also appoint a forensic accountant - at cost of course - to dig through her financials.

A judge can also appoint an appraiser to go into that house and value every single item in it. And I mean designer clothes, purses, jewelry.

We had both of these in my divorce. They even had to appraise my underwear. Books. Dishes. My ex was able to hide a lot of his big ticket items and the appraiser knew it.

So when my ex complained my clothes weren't appraised high enough - imagine how invasive this is - the appraiser told him I'm sorry you feel that way but your wife's clothes are sizes 6 - 8 (American) and resale value in this area are not that high in these sizes. *before eBay, etc.

Since I was the victim of the DV - all of this felt like abuse all over again. Since I was also the graceful, silent one not screaming at accountants and appraisers like a crazy person - they tended to side in my favor. See how that works? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow that is - full on. I wonder if it will come to that, as I can’t see Alice being 1) truthful, and 2) organised enough to value her contents.

Reactions: 15
I’d think if anyone wanted to pay Gloria up front it would have been Ioan to ensure Alice didn’t do anything crazy and play (even more) the victim without a nanny during the divorce. Makes sense Alice would try to take the credit on SM for generously paying the nanny’s salary.

Not that I think anything Alice says/writes can be taken seriously, but I’m curious about her ranting comment reply claim that Ioan tried to fire Gloria. Has this been mentioned before? Total hot air or her spin on something that actually went down?

And on that same comment what on earth is she trying to say at the end? “and now the questions he asked me about his decisions a d appearance have become ‘taunting’.”

If I’m interpreting her nonsense correctly sounds like she is trying to defend her bad behavior toward her husband as honest or playful “answers” to questions he asked her. Interesting she hasn’t tried to defend her behavior toward her daughter from the video transcripts… yet. Can’t wait for that spin

Reactions: 25
Wow that is - full on. I wonder if it will come to that, as I can’t see Alice being 1) truthful, and 2) organised enough to value her contents.
They come in your house and do it whether you cooperate or not. If I didn't make that part clear. With a Sheriff if they have to.

• Wow
Hello fellow turds. Haven't been on much but was looking to see what we were talking about a year ago. I was shocked to see that the whole month of June 2021 had no activity here. Boy that seems like another world doesn't it?

I'm happy to see that people outside of tattle are slowly coming around and seeing Alice for who she is. At the same time I wish she hadn't spiraled so badly for that to happen. The more unhealthy she becomes, the more danger the girls are in.

Attachments

• Heart
She won't settle in mediation. Her aim is to destroy him and that means to force him to spend all his money taking this to court so he has nothing. And then Bianca will leave him.
He just has to face it he will lose everything to get rid of her but it will be worth it and he can earn again. She on the other hand will end up on the streets beeping at helicopters pushing a shopping cart full of doll heads.
I'm pretty sure that even if ioan was on the bones of his arse Bianca wouldn't leave him as she loves him unlike malice who despised him not loved him

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I doubt that Alice gave Gloria a large lump sum of money as the US Govt tracks any transaction over a certain amount (used to be 10,000 USD) -- this would leave a questionable paper trail.

ETA: unless Alice gave her the funds in cash - but still would be questionable if the withdrawal by Alice exceeds a certain amount.
Course, we saw that Alice makes ATM withdrawals though unknown how frequent.

hope someone got receipts of Alice stating that.
Did she claim this on last year’s taxes or is she going to claim it on this year’s taxes? The IRS is very nosy about large amounts of money being paid to one person.🤔

Reactions: 16
Did she claim this on last year’s taxes or is she going to claim it on this year’s taxes? The IRS is very nosy about large amounts of money being paid to one person.🤔
yep - that's what I'm wondering... dear ole' Uncle Sam doesn't like to be slighted.

ETA: this would also put Gloria on Uncle's watch list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
FYI Alice! Rehab facilities in Oz. Tattle ads on fire yet again 🤣🥂🍸

93E1BF01-4DE1-4EAF-A21C-BDD17D79A5B8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't believe Ioan fired Gloria either I think it was up to Alice to renew her contract and Ioan ceased employing her. Alice likes to twist everything.
Well whatever it was Ioan decided after paying Gloria for a year and Alice sitting on her fat arse all day drinking and tweeting abuse trying to ruin him that infact he won’t pay Gloria anymore. Why should he? So she was let go. What is more of a worry is that Alice uses her life savings to pay her which means she is acknowledging she can not parent herself. Setting up a GFM but using your money to pay for a nanny for pre teens is absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely, look at these two swanning around whilst the poor abandoned wife and children have no money for food 😏
It's all done for effect! She is doing her best to cancel Ioan but she is only achieving to show herself in a poor light when people dig below the surface. The truth will out it always does.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.