Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #122 Only a pineapple ring needed to complete the meaty display

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @ButterTart for nomination ;)

I love you all *throws glitter and baby doll heads into crowd*

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please put any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse leaves no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, it is invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, its effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

Cuntdown for AE's Permanent Restraining Order Hearing (02 August 2022):
Note: 02 August is mAlice's trifecta: the date for PRO Hearing, Alice's birth date, and the anniversary date of the marriage registration of IG and AE. (Wedding ceremony was held the following month.)
Cuntdown to Mediation Conference (31 August 2022):
Cuntdown to Custody Hearing (11 October 2022):
25 November 2022 -- approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you @ButterTart for nomination ;)

I love you all *throws glitter and baby doll heads into crowd*

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please put any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
Congrats to you both and I may never eat pineapple again 😂🍸🍸🎉🥳🍾🎁🎈🎊🪅🪩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No one pays a year's salary upfront, particularly someone who claims to be so broke that they have to do a GFM. Alice either paid Gloria a year upfront and Gloria is looking after that money, or she said she did and has hidden the money elsewhere for when she does give her financials.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No one pays a year's salary upfront, particularly someone who claims to be so broke that they have to do a GFM. Alice either paid Gloria a year upfront and Gloria is looking after that money, or she said she did and has hidden the money elsewhere for when she does give her financials.
:unsure: I think I'll go with BIB option! :sneaky:
Love your avatar 🤣 even if it makes me feel old! 👩‍🦳 😁

I really am going to bed now!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where did she say she did that? There’s no way she willingly gave anyone that much money lol, not when she could spend it on booze!

Reactions: 17
She said it yesterday in an Instagram reply to someone who said Ioan paid for Gloria
I doubt that Alice gave Gloria a large lump sum of money as the US Govt tracks any transaction over a certain amount (used to be 10,000 USD) -- this would leave a questionable paper trail.

ETA: unless Alice gave her the funds in cash - but still would be questionable if the withdrawal by Alice exceeds a certain amount.
Course, we saw that Alice makes ATM withdrawals though unknown how frequent.

hope someone got receipts of Alice stating that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Don't think Alice is going to submit financials, she is going to be a no show, she is too deep into her addictions and delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Where did she say she did that? There’s no way she willingly gave anyone that much money lol, not when she could spend it on booze!
Here’s a screenshot (#640) from a post last thread which she reacted to and answered, in her own inimitable fashion as you can imagine, but I can’t find it.

EDIT thanks Diamond, that’s what I was looking for

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I suspect Ioan have Alice a lump sum of money upfront to live on and support the girls while this was being worked out and she burned through it, including paying Gloria with it. I don't see her willingly accessing the $100K+ she said she'd withdrawn and tucked into a UK account (see TRO documents). In the end, that means Ioan did pay Gloria. That's just my suspicion anyway. It would make sense given her panic when the money ran out. Overspending will do that. Of course she may have hidden more money and been paying her with that. There is no way she'd pay her a year up front. No one does that and certainly not during a divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I suspect Ioan have Alice a lump sum of money upfront to live on and support the girls while this was being worked out and she burned through it, including paying Gloria with it. I don't see her willingly accessing the $100K+ she said she'd withdrawn and tucked into a UK account (see TRO documents). In the end, that means Ioan did pay Gloria. That's just my suspicion anyway. It would make sense given her panic when the money ran out. Overspending will do that. Of course she may have hidden more money and been paying her with that. There is no way she'd pay her a year up front. No one does that and certainly not during a divorce.
Yesterday like 16 hrs ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't think Alice is going to submit financials, she is going to be a no show, she is too deep into her addictions and delusions.
I agree. Although I think she will make tit up to file to make Ioan look bad. Like she does on her Instagram like cropped txt messages etc. she will be hard at work at moment coming up with anything she can fabricate

Reactions: 20
She won't settle in mediation. Her aim is to destroy him and that means to force him to spend all his money taking this to court so he has nothing. And then Bianca will leave him.
He just has to face it he will lose everything to get rid of her but it will be worth it and he can earn again. She on the other hand will end up on the streets beeping at helicopters pushing a shopping cart full of doll heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I agree. Although I think she will make tit up to file to make Ioan look bad. Like she does on her Instagram like cropped txt messages etc. she will be hard at work at moment coming up with anything she can fabricate
Absolutely but while that narrative may fly on social media it's not going to work in court where judges look for hard evidence as opposed to Alice's rants. She hasn't any dirt on Ioan, if she had it would be plastered all over social media. She had a great life and fucked it all up.

Reactions: 29
This is so damning for several reasons.

1. If she's lying about the money, it will come out in the financials.

2. She's making it clear she is pressuring Gloria and the girls to testify against Ioan. That is PA and more DA. It's also insanely damaging to the girls. She doesn't seem to be thinking of their well being or needs, only her own need to win.

3. She's defaming him again publicly by accusing him of multiple affairs with the "cheating at every opportunity" comment. Very foolish. She has no self control.

4. And there's the slip. She admits that Ioan let Gloria know about the custody filing last Friday, though she's just saying "court." So she knew about this last Friday, despite her "I just found out and I am horrified" video yesterday. Amazing.

As we were.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Absolutely but while that narrative may fly on social media it's not going to work in court where judges look for hard evidence as opposed to Alice's rants. She hasn't any dirt on Ioan, if she had it would be plastered all over social media. She had a great life and fucked it all up.
She doesn’t so much care about court of law as she does about court of public opinion so if she can make stuff up even if court will laugh at her the journos pick it up and that is what counts to her. She doesn’t give a duck if they take her kids

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.