Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I'm in the UK and find it staggering. I understand some have serious conditions or chronic pain that needs to be managed but it seems like drugs are prescribed like candy over there.

I was listening to a really interesting podcast recently with an investigative journalist who has written about the opioid crisis in the US and my mind was blown.
If you don't mind, what is that podcast? I would maybe be quite interested in that please x

Reactions: 1
AE talks about this like it's a bloomin game or some great achievement of hers. Isn't she promoting drug use here? I was addicted to pain (after a broken wrist and bad shoulder injury, due to some bad issues at work, when I realised I coped better when I was on them). Also to sleeping tablets, the mess you end up in trying to break free from addiction physical, mentally, it causes problems in nearly every aspect of your life, incl relationships and financially. I'm in an ok place now, i.e. No longer an addict, but I always have addict tendencies - with absolutely everything. However my physical health is terrible. Do not want sympathy here but struggling today, I've basically had kidney/bladder infections back to back for the past 5 months, now going into renal tubular acidosis again, getting bloods done again tomorrow, but I'll no doubt need admitted yet again for uv antibiotics, correctional fluids and blood transfusion. So finding it really hard reading all these pages, as my head/sight going a bit off - grrrrr😡. Sorry if too much info sharing there.
Sorry you're going through so much. It's so galling reading her constant twisted pity parties when she has led a very privileged life for so many years & is still way better off than many people who are truly suffering, like you & others. Hope they can get rid of those infections. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the UK it's known as Zolpidem*. Helps me sleep wonderfully (a friend used to give me a few now and then) but my doctor absolutely refuses to prescribe it to me. I'm on the godawful Mirtazipine.

As for Scottish vernacular, I've heard of "mince in yer knickers" but not really "keech in a poke", and I'm a Weegie.

*I never knew Zolpidem/Ambien had bad side effects (basically like sleepwalking and doing crazy tit you don't remember), and that it's recommended to hit your bed as soon as you take them. I know now, though, thanks to the internet.

There are lots of druqs forums out there, mainly US-centric, where they talk about all sorts of meds (I'd really be looking for info about sleep and mood stabilising medications), but I'm going a bit OT.
Is this going to be her thought as to her way out of law trouble if the tit does actually hit the fan about her slandering tweets then??

Reactions: 2
Alice is one of the foulest people ever because of the way she treats those she sees as beneath her. It’s sickening and makes my blood run cold. I’m not exaggerating either.
You can tell so much about a person’s character by the way they treat people who they perceive as being less than them.
I promise you most of these people have more integrity in one if their single eyelashes than Alice has in her 5 ft 9 in bloated body. It could enrich her sorry pathetic life if she just opened her horizons and heart to get to know such people.
Totally agree. I have never seen a mother and wife behave this way. It's all about her. It's got to the point it's not even funny anymore, an intervention is required a.s.a.
I am west of Scotland too and I’ve never heard of these lol

Reactions: 9
I'm on various medications and I don't see it as something to brag about. I hate taking them but I have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Get custody of the kids while she enters a facility to dry out and deal with her issues.

Her supporters are so dim as Malice is put in her straight jacket and driven off in the sunshine bus they will declare the formation of a 'Free Alice' movement. :rolleyes:
They need to put her in the same facility as her Number 1 and Number 2 Flying Monkeys! Bwa ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm on various medications and I don't see it as something to brag about. I hate taking them but I have to.
I’m on lots of meds too. They greatly improve my quality of life and I’m grateful for them. So I follow the rules about taking them religiously.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is constantly accusing people who disagree with her of "knowing too much" and that they must be IG, BW or someone connected to them as a result.

It's like she has no concept of how much she blurts out on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what you mean? I’m a bit lost?
#954 one was about her getting her defence ready.
The other was about her saying she has info Bianca cheated on partners in the past like it was damning evidence or something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alice’s Twitter is the epitome of a wild goose chase whilst clutching onto as many straws used by Starbucks across the globe on a monthly basis
A823C886-ACBD-4C8E-9A2C-95690D7B8715.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#954 one was about her getting her defence ready.
The other was about her saying she has info Bianca cheated on partners in the past like it was damning evidence or something!!!
You know, I’ve spent so long on this thread over the last week it’s like a second job.
My brains frazzled.

I’m logging off for the night.

Can I third the proposal of shifts. We need to support those of us who just don’t have the stamina 🤪

Night everyone ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG another thread done.

We could end up with more threads than Katie Price at this rate.

Night all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.