Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #10 zero percent interest loan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bogan cos she’s from Queensland? I mean come Essie we all know Queenslanders are bogans 😂. I’m from VIC and NSW I can get away with it . 😂
I was trying to work out who she was referring to. Seems it was Tamika/Teekimoo who has been up Alice and clearly is on TeamBianca. She is from Eagleby in Qld.

Honestly I've been up for 2 hours and haven't had my first cuppa yet. I have to go back to my real life for a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any Australian giving Alice information are guilty of treason and should be off with their heads!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listen I just really want Alice to fiesta too hard one night on the booze and get up so disoriented the next morning that she hallucinates seeing BW sitting beside her in bed eating a bowl of Fruit Loops or something. 🥣

When’s the duel gonna happen? As in, when will IG and BW (???) return to the United States? I’m currently fashioning a bracelet that should hopefully deliver an electric shock to my prefrontal cortex every time Alice tweets that day…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a pure rocket!!

I hear her whinging in Scottish and all I want to say is shut the f*ck up, be a mother and get on with it ffs. Bloody poor me, poor me pour me a drink..grrr
Or as my dad would say, taken from his gran:
"Faa sconned yer doup an caad ye bubbly?"

English translation - who smacked your bum and called you snotty nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have guests coming tomorrow and a tit tonne of work to do, I'm working out in advance how many cans of monster I need to stick in the fridge so I can keep up with real life and our favourite Scooby Doo villain (that meme was 👌🏼) at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tha
Sorry you're going through so much. It's so galling reading her constant twisted pity parties when she has led a very privileged life for so many years & is still way better off than many people who are truly suffering, like you & others. Hope they can get rid of those infections. Take care.
thank you so much for your such kind comment. The acidosis thing is a problem in the kidney tubules, I had a very bad pancreatitis, so my pancreas doesn't work, so don't keep hold of nutrients, salts etc. So I need a whack full of sodium bicarbonate/potassium to normalise my blood again. It's all very complicated, I get by though. And got a great mum helping and great friends. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.