Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
The phone thing is odd. Why on earth would Ella or Alice need to control Elsie’s phone?
Maybe she’s using it to contact Ioan, or to record more fights at home, and Ella/Alice want to stop this.
---

Well, Alice once threatened to call the police on Ioan when he was sitting on his own bed in his own house (this was one of the recorded fights) - so I wouldn’t put it past her.
I can imagine they roll their eyes whenever she calls. I bet she’s well known to them.
I think having control over the phone means controlling the account, not the device. Ella is worried that Ioan will disable their phones. However, Alice (or Ella) taking over the account would mean they are paying for it as well.

Reactions: 11

Citney

VIP Member
How is a regular boarding school supposed to cope with that? A psychiatrist and a team of therapists would be more helpful at this point but the desire for help and change has to come from her.
Hopefully she is a better person than her mother and wants to change.

Invictus

Chatty Member
Just popped over to the daily mail and for me there's not a single article on the front page or sidebar about Alice or Yo, and a scrolled allllll the way down. I'm sure I could find it if I searched for it (which I won't do) but I found that interesting

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I said this before but so long Alice exists Ioan will have no chance to get serious leading roles anymore, at least in the UK. Way too much risk to get during production headlines like now, or far worse. When you play a side character at least production can either cut you out of the movie** or they'll just run through with this because people dont typically boycot a movie just because someone questionable has a cameo in it, this is what happens more with leading roles

**not saying this will happen here, I mean there arent even real damaging allegations against him that differ to what most actors are at some stage accused of, instead of being abusive to his child she is abusive to him if anything lol

In itself the allegations arent even a problem even if they are true. Plenty of actors do continue to work even after abuse allegations, to the extent that people even forget about it. It's the constant noise that is the problem. It's also the main reason why Johnny Depp and Amber Heard stuggle to find work nowadays. And of course Alice has in itself no risk here because she has no career, hence the constant attacks.
I think the real test will be his Bad Boys performance. There's a lot of bad behaviour in Hollywood and no one gives a flip and Alice doesn't have enough reach to do any real impact to anything but the smallest of productions. But if the stress of all of this is impacting his work to where he's not able to do the role or is having problems with chemistry with the co-star, then that will make a difference.

I also don't think that Ioan is a good choice for leading roles anyway, and my gut says that he'd rather be a character actor - he himself knows his presence doesn't "land" with an audience - and it's the unfortunate thing that he's good looking that he's been trying to get lead.

Privately, I think this is a positive that Yo could lean into. He can just embrace Alice's narrative (professionally) and hopefully get work as the villain, sort of a low-end Alan Rickman or Jeremy Irons. He could be the reliable British Baddie in movies. If the public sees him as a wife-abandoning, oatmeal face daughter smashing dad, then so be it. It might lead to new roles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Humbugged

It’s been 2 years and they live together.
---

Sorry but nobody gives two shits if he cheated. It has been almost 3 years and he was leaving Big Al come hell or high water.
Also it is in a 'no fault divore State' so it matters even less and as you say it is 3 years since he left Alice ,2 years before he started seeing B officially so even if he was seeing her when he left Alice it was still a year before he could been her agan again because she could not leave Oz and it neatly a year before they seen each other again due the 'if you leave you wont get back in ' which is what happened to her sister

Loveu2

VIP Member
How was Ella able in included Elsie in the restraining order request. Wouldn't Alice have to do that?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I can't imagine how I & B must be feeling. Especially as B already escaped an abusive relationship, to now have to put up with constant abuse from Alice must be triggering.
I doubt Bianca is giving much thought to Alice tbh. I think Ioan and Bianca are still in Miami where he's busy filming.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I do like that "tedious bitch" and threatening abandonment etc was fine but Ioan calling Ella manipulative (true) is severe abuse and a RO lmao

and dont forget Alice's insane harrassement of him, this was even more fine

Ioan must have been a huge pushover during their marriage

what do you suggest he does though? they were uncomfortable with a middle aged woman too

retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
Words just words! That argument seems to have disappeared from the FM’s repertoire.