Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say that this whole set up / scheme/ scenario/ evidence just doesn't cut the mustard. It will be no use crying over spilt milk when the judge throws out the case. Ella will regret sowing throwing her oats so soon.

View attachment 2227371
Something in these clever plays needs to be worked into the next title cause lord I hollered

Reactions: 16
Agreed. I am one of four girls. One of my sisters is a narcissist. I honestly don't think my parents knew how to deal with her when she was a child and she got worse with age. She takes no accountability for her behaviour and everyone else is always to blame. I am no contact with her now and it's like a weight has been lifted off me. I have/had a great relationship with my other two sisters (one is now deceased) but all three of us are/were NC with narc sis.

Reactions: 29
Hey there Tattle Turds been a while
Had a baby, survived the first six months with two under two and absolutely have not been keeping up with the IG/BW/AE threads, but the latest headlines have caught my attention and I’m back

Think I’m up for a quick read of the wiki and hopefully catching up on the last four or five threads at least while bubs naps and toddler is at daycare

Reactions: 55
Nah. Let her swing in the whirlwind she created.
It drives her more crazy when Ioan refuses to respond, she is more likely to trip herself up the crazier she gets. Let her destroy herself online.

Reactions: 32
She needs army boot camp!

Reactions: 5
I think having the psychologist present thwarted their plans I'm guessing that's why the exchange took so long at the police station.

Reactions: 24
wow - all comments on the latest DM article were removed... when I first read the article there were 743 comments...
maybe the 'author' of the article was "afraid"

pfffftttttt... makes me angry (even the article being posted article makes me angry)

ETA: interesting that if a search is done for "Ioan Gruffudd" on the DM site that article does not come up in the results - but does come up if a search is done for "Alice Evans"

ETA: DM is hiding something -- search results showing difference

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
How is a regular boarding school supposed to cope with that? A psychiatrist and a team of therapists would be more helpful at this point but the desire for help and change has to come from her.

This 100% all day long.

Reactions: 9
The funny thing with these statements is that Ella submitted an account that the kids are very entitled and very unstable, in Ella's case even worse than this. yet DARVO Loopy claims Ioan - as the father - is the unreasonable one because he doesnt do what is demanded of him (when in reality this is Ella, the daughter). This is poor craziness. can you imagine how submissive you have to be to survive in this household.

I notice that there is a strong attempt to make Ioan look like a psycho (hence the "batterer" headline) in the hope it discredits anything about Alice, but it wont. Because there was proof and because most arent stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
How come the DM calls the articles ‘exclusives’ when Alison says they’re based on publicly available documents? There’s nothing exclusive about those.

Reactions: 34
I had previously thought Ioan was being a little awkward and paranoid having a chaperone on hand for visitation. Now that I’m getting the full extent of the Malice, it’s finally clear that the chaperone was to protect him, not the children. That’s both shocking and tragic. I would not seek Ella’s company at least for the near term; it can’t be pleasant for either of them, and is just making things weirder for Elsie.

Reactions: 27
Looking at the legal documents seems like Ella needs complete control over Elsie.

Reactions: 22
Who was the elderly gent in the car that’s being referred to?
The “psychologist friend” that Yo seems to have had as chaperone during visitations, instead of his friend/neighbour Iris. Cos Iris made Ella “uncomfortable”. By existing.

Reactions: 26
If I & B file the witness statement of this psychologist then maybe they don't have to call Ella a liar (by giving witness statements themselves)

Maybe I & B will not file a response at all. The statement by Ella doesn't meet the burden of proof anyway, so does Ioan need to add to the problems with his daughter and very publicly go on record accusing her of being a liar and a manipulator?

Last edited:
"Afraid of her father" for calling her out when she behaves badly? Oh my, how dare he parent his child

Reactions: 34
She gets a panic attack in a mall, but has been to a crowded K-pop concert with Alice, and wanted to go to Universal Studios with Ioan?

No, something doesn't seem right. I think this was all a set-up planned by Alice.
It probably wasn’t a panic attack, it was probably pure frustration because he wasn’t following the script they had given him in their head. Leave leotard at home = go back there to fetch it and then initiate the next part of the plan, not taking into account there are actually other options that leave you cooling your heels in a car park.

Reactions: 31
He has fought for her though - at great personal and financial cost. If he can’t get anywhere he will eventually need to step back… his mental health counts too.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.