Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_07412.jpg

Odd. Did she forget on whose behalf she was completing this 🙄 ✔❌️

Anyway, I'm here for the day when the judge orders the Abuser supervised visitation only, with a MH professional present.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
With those court filings Alice has proven that the alienation is complete, it's actually incredible that she did this because that way she has saved Ioan the trouble to do it, and it's very possible that she wouldnt get any child support even with full custody. There have been less severe cases in the past in California where this was the verdict.
If Alice doesn't get child support then the kids are being dumped with him. There's no way she's getting a job. BAYBEEZ are her mealticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fully agreed. And agree on pawns btw: this is why I think Ella attended those visitations (that mostly ended in walkouts) as well, to keep Elsie in check so that she doesnt develop a bond to her father again. It's all pretty sick.

I'm very curious what the best way moving forward even would be.

Yes, the courts will intervene strongly, the case is too obvious to not do. But Alice will fight hard against it. It will take years and years, and she will keep escalating. And so will Ella at least.

Even if Ioan just gives up and moves to Wales or OZ things would escalate. As Narc Mother and Daughter no longer have a common enemy to bond over and then they would suffer from each others Narc Rage.

I find it remarkable tbh that Ioan still bothers. The things we read about Ella...having contact to her must feel like having contact with Alice. He must think he may as well have stayed married to her. His love for his kids is immense, and sadly it will be too late when they will realize this (either someone dies from further escalation or because he will have moved on entirely)
OMG! I just wrote the same thing as your first paragraph in a previous post a few minutes ago before I saw yours. I so agree.

To me, the best way forward is to focus on Elsie. He has a duty to her as her father no matter what Alice throws at him, because Elsie needs him. He will win more custody time. Alice can't stop that, and Elsie is young enough that it's possible to mitigate some of the PA that's occurred. There is still love that little Elsie has for her father even if PA has taken place. He needs some alone time with her without Ella's histrionics so that he can keep rebuilding their bond and creating memories so that it isn't just Alice filling her mind with the narrative he is a horrible daddy who abandoned her. Ella will hit 14, and then no one really is going to force her to see her dad against her wishes. It would be futile.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And where was this account in her documents about Bianca? Two totally different stories until she gets to the apartment. Where in Ioan’s petition she adds in the detail that Elsie left with her and that they ran to lose him. I wouldn’t let two kids that age run around LA by themselves either, so good on Ioan for jumping into his car to follow them, for their own safety.
Have I missed Ioan's response? Can you tell me the page number please and thank you for all you do.

Reactions: 7
Loopy is obviously wrong with his narrative that not paying all the luxury in the world is abuse, but when you see how crazy entitled Ella is this is exactly what they think, especially since Alice has taught them that Ioan has to pay for everything and pays for nothing (not true). Ella is essentially asking for a restraining order because her father is being a father and not her pushover. Its nuts.

Obviously the request isnt serious, its just meant to hurt him (reputation and personally, all of this is maximum rejection, from the changed names to the order itself), its meant to work as a leverage so Ioan lifts Alice's RO (not because Ioan would get one otherwise, but because she is essentially blackmailing him that she will make his life hell over the kids otherwise, this is basically her final warning shot) and she can get her clutches back on his life (after he and Bianca under all the pressure break up). It's truly terrifying that after all this time she still wants to lure him back to the house: I can only imagine what she plans to do with him there.

Regarding the whole Bianca story: Ella's testimony differs from one declaration to the other (no direct contradictions, but missing key info in one compared to the other) which already changed the context of meeting Bianca. I think we should wait for his version to know for sure. But i wouldnt blame him either way. When you have overnight stays you should expect the 2 years girlfriend to be there, whether the full night or just a bit in the evening before she takes the ride to a friend, just like you expect the chaperone to be there.

Reactions: 42
Obviously the request isnt serious, its just meant to hurt him (reputation and personally, all of this is maximum rejection, from the changed names to the order itself), its meant to work as a leverage so Ioan lifts Alice's RO and she can get her clutches back on his life (after he and Bianca under all the pressure break up). It's truly terrifying that after all this time she still wants to lure him back to the house: I can only imagine what she plans to do with him there......
I read Ella trying to manipulate Ioan to take the girls to the apartment as a ploy to cut off the visitation as opposed to getting him close to Alice for an ambush. The girls would go inside 'to look for the leotard' and then refuse to come out. Ioan could not go in so he would have to give up and leave. Another visitation bites the dust. It's what they - or at least Ella - has done in the last half dozen or so.

Reactions: 31
Both numbers run under Ioan (so much for him not paying anything lmao). She is requesting further down to move the membership of her account from Ioan to her. Tbh this isnt very uncommon when you ask for restraining orders from somebody you are are depending on.

I btw loled at her wanting Ioan to be restrained from "Ella's children's school" LMAO
Regarding the phone, yes if you are a grown up, but not if you are a child still under the legal custody of your parent. Children who genuinely fear for their lives by filing for a protective order, are more concerned with their physical safety, they don't ask for this kind of nonsense.
Those documents were completed by Alice, that's why you have the mistakes about staying away from Ella's children's school. Little things like that in the application gave the judge a clue to who is the actual applicant.

Reactions: 33
I can't conceive of a situation where B could intentionally harm a child, she sees goodness and beauty in life. I think the only way she should intervene in any way is if Budda Bear was at risk of being harmed. Even then there wouldn't be an intentional attempt to harm a child just to safeguard the dog.
---
Just read Ella's submission about Ioan. I cannot imagine this all going on with a psychologist present and him not intervening if either of them called Ella a brat etc.
I am so glad there was an independent witness. I have no doubt that one of her parents gaslights her and calls her a manipulative narcissist, but it's not Ioan.

Reactions: 40
Is this about the psychologist? no document available yet, its on Ioan's case
2023-06-09 00_44_27-Case Summary - Online Services - LA Court.png

Reactions: 37
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone putting her behaviour in a real world context like that! She’s so brainwashed with psychobabble that she needs to realise a tantrum isn’t a panic attack, someone pointing out her bad behaviour isn’t gaslighting, and being caught out in her lies isn’t assault.
Alice wrote it. So much is left out too. Can't wait for the rebuttal.

I assume that the cops will serve I and B as the cost was waived so it's all down to them doing it in Atlanta?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Alice has threatened to call the police on the girls if they misbehave/ don't do what she wants? Ella didn't look too concerned about the police potentially hightailing it after her in that set-up pap video where she walked away from Ioan.
The only way I can conceive Ioan might've called the police is "If you run away again I'll have to call the police for your own safety." I doubt he even did that though. Fortunately he has a witness for every visitation.

Reactions: 24
It’s so good to see that this tit show has at least brought some people together, I love the way you all support each other and your humor. It really takes me back. ❤❤
April’s forum was a very friendly and supportive place to hang around. That is until the Abuser destroyed it and caused harm to good people. Once a bleep always a bleep in the Abuser’s case.

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how much worse Ioan's version of the story will be? How does this man cope?
He's lucky to have B. Only someone like him could stomach her for 20 years. He's seen some tit and we only know the tip of the iceberg.

There's such a thing as too much endurance. Better to cut your losses when you realise they're narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The only way I can conceive Ioan might've called the police is "If you run away again I'll have to call the police for your own safety." I doubt he even did that though. Fortunately he has a witness for every visitation.
Yes, of course he has to call the police if his 13 year old daughter runs away. I told my teen in the past that if he was late and didn’t pick up his phone I would have to call the police. He moaned, said I’m too strict, but never said I was abusing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree and I would’ve and have been given a good slap. Ella does need some good old fashioned discipline, she does know right from wrong and stealing/hacking and trashing a home are illegal acts. She is being a brat, manipulative and she does lie to get what she wants or to twist the real version of events. All these things can be true and at the same time that she is a victim of Alice and needs to be rescued.
Often victims become perpetrators. She needs to be removed ASAP. She is escalating and it's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bianca survived her MS diagnosis and leaving her husband just be thrown into this hell joke of abuse. I hope Alice goes to hell and burns. The end

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He's lucky to have B. Only someone like him could stomach her for 20 years. He's seen some tit and we only know the tip of the iceberg.

There's such a thing as too much endurance. Better to cut your losses when you realise they're narcs.
I agree. Ioan should just give them what they want and sever contact. Those girls have had some serious brainwashing from their mother against their father and they are only in their early teens. Things will only get worse. Let them come to him when they are adults and can see the whole situation for what is was - ie your mother was ever so slightly unhinged!!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.