Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Ioan has had the chaperone present all along reminds me that he’s known from the beginning that there is no depth too low for Alice to sink. It’s kind of surprising that he’s been as patient as he has with his legal strategy, given that he seems to have always known it was going to come to false abuse allegations.

edit—maybe it was a case of “hope for the best, plan for the worst.”
Remember when he first left? He apparently fled with only the clothes on his back, leaving all his stuff behind. It was about a year before he was “allowed” to go back to pick up his things - it had to be agreed through lawyers that Alice was away for a few days, and Ioan had a police chaperone when he picked up his stuff.
That is the sort of person he’s dealing with. He couldn’t be alone with Alice because he feared what she would do or accuse him of. And now she can’t see him because of the DVRO so she has handed this role to her daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Alice is an asswipe. Thread Title Suggestion
Alice would rather cut her children in half than allow custody.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The whole phone thing tells me that Malice doesn’t control the little one as much as she wants to, and wants complete access to her phone so that she can terrorize her if she dares to contact her father. That house must be especially hellish for little Elsie. She must be constantly scared and nervous. What this might do to her mental health later on, one can only guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I've been thinking that they want Elsie's phone number under their control to interfere in Elsie's and Yo's relationship and them talking. Something in my head says Elsie is daddy's girl and always will be.

ETA: Jinx! @AnneinHever

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The whole phone thing tells me that Malice doesn’t control the little one as much as she wants to, and wants complete access to her phone so that she can terrorize her if she dares to contact her father. That house must be especially hellish for little Elsie. She must be constantly scared and nervous. What this might do to her mental health later on, one can only guess.
Both numbers run under Ioan (so much for him not paying anything lmao). She is requesting further down to move the membership of her account from Ioan to her. Tbh this isnt very uncommon when you ask for restraining orders from somebody you are are depending on.

I btw loled at her wanting Ioan to be restrained from "Ella's children's school" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No matter what fiendish plan the swivel-eyed loon cooks up, there is absolutely no way that she is going to be Mrs Ioan Gruffudd for much longer. There is nothing that she can do to stop the bifurcation, so throwing her kids under the bus was a completely pointless waste of time. In the end, he's still going to divorce her, and she will soon be his ex-wife forever.

It's not really a celebration though, is it? She's burned everything. The sad and pathetic statements from her eldest daughter, talking of "panic attacks" and calling her dad "the Respondent" like she's divorcing him (which I guess she is). The youngest daughter being unable to cope with a dance lesson. The pair of them being used as pawns in their mother's sinister plot to completely isolate them from their family, their father and their friends. The way that a 13 year old girl is still reliant on her childhood nanny. The fact that their father feels unable to see them without having a chaperone present...FOR HIS OWN SAFETY. The money that has been wasted on lawyers and court proceedings, just because that stupid bleep (sorry!) can't bring herself to accept that her marriage is over.

What a ghastly woman she is. No wonder he can't wait to get shot of her. We're all with you on that one Ioan. Roll on July.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Yo might not be flush with cash right now, but nothing stopping him from getting Else another phone. And another. And another. And another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't it very easy to just buy a new SIM card and transfer the number?

Reactions: 11
The phone thing is odd. Why on earth would Ella or Alice need to control Elsie’s phone?
Maybe she’s using it to contact Ioan, or to record more fights at home, and Ella/Alice want to stop this.
---

Well, Alice once threatened to call the police on Ioan when he was sitting on his own bed in his own house (this was one of the recorded fights) - so I wouldn’t put it past her.
I can imagine they roll their eyes whenever she calls. I bet she’s well known to them.
Regarding the phone... MMO...Alice has not been as successful with Elsie as she has been with Ella. The latter has been brainwashed to get mom what she wants and is trying to help Alice isolate Elsie from Ioan. The abused becoming the abuser. Sadly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Also, just imagine the hell Elsie got for those videos which were submitted as evidence. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 32
CPS need to investigate why these girls are so prone to panic attacks and meltdowns.

No doubt in Ioan's response there will be quotes from Alice on speakerphone during all this drama.
BuT tHeY dOn’T nEeD tHeRaPy !

Reactions: 21
Loopy is sometimes unintentionally right on the button about things:

I have been thinking about this. I think the bifurcation is because Ioan and Bianca are actually preparing to get married - probably for health insurance and visa reasons - I think they are thinking practically, they probably feel they are going to be together 'for ever' so why not get married to ensure the positive benefits. Hence Ioan wanted the girls to meet with Bianca as she is going to be his wife. If they are married, its game over for Alice, she knows she won't be able to continue the 'wronged' narrative once I & B are married - it means that the reality actually has to be acknowledged. Ella refusing to see her father and his wife will end up like Alice - it will just hurt Ella long term.
Whatever the plan was, with the visitation starting off so badly that day and two daughters now in complete meltdown and Ella throwing an absolute fit at The Grove, it was obvious this was not the time to meet Bianca.
---
Regarding the phone... MMO...Alice has not been as successful with Elsie as she has been with Ella. The latter has been brainwashed to get mom what she wants and is trying to help Alice isolate Elsie from Ioan. The abused becoming the abuser. Sadly.
Exactly. At this point, Ioan needs to start focusing on seeing Elsie alone on visitation, not with her sister, and try to get back their bond. Of course, after he lets Ella off the hook from seeing him for the time being, all of a sudden, once she and Alice realize Elsie is enjoying seeing Daddy and having fun, Ella will want to come on the Saturday visits. No way are Alice and Ella going to let Elsie get close to Daddy. Time for more fits and tantrums by Ella. And with Ella back being present, Elsie will act more distant. She wouldn't want Ella to report back to Mummy Dearest that she enjoyed being with Daddy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't he have texted or called her and let her know they were coming back earlier? I think this is a lot about the bifurication and Alice wanting Bianca deported. I think it was all set up period. She's probably been stewing about him wanting the bifurication. Now she's got her made up story in all these magazines trying to do harm to his reputation. She's not even a witch. That's giving witches a bad name. She is evil with no redeeming qualities. It may be too early for him to remarry, but I hope as soon as the divorce goes through he gets engaged immediately and it's in all the magazines with lots of loved up pictures. She's going to hate either way. I wouldn't tiptoe around her psycho egg shells anymore.
Hahaha my grandma had a t-shirt that said ‘you could call me witch if I were nicer.’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whatever the plan was, with the visitation starting off so badly that day and two daughters now in complete meltdown and Ella throwing an absolute fit at The Grove, it was obvious this was not the time to meet Bianca.
---

Exactly. At this point, Ioan needs to start focusing on seeing Elsie alone on visitation, not with her sister, and try to get back their bond. Of course, after he lets Ella off the hook from seeing him for the time being, all of a sudden, once she and Alice realize Elsie is enjoying seeing Daddy and having fun, Ella will want to come on the Saturday visits. No way are Alice and Ella going to let Elsie get close to Daddy. Time for more fits and tantrums by Ella. And with Ella back being present, Elsie will act more distant. She wouldn't want Ella to report back to Mummy Dearest that she enjoyed being with Daddy.
There was a psychologist there. He was there for a reason. Let’s wait and see.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.