Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds this funny btw?

"I dont want Iris, she makes me uncomfortable"

"Fine. Here have a psychologist"
:ROFLMAO:

also "she (the chaperone) will always be here" kinda broke my heart. he knew from the start he was damned for life (she already had her 2 years ago, so very early), but this was still better than living with Alice
The fact that Ioan has had the chaperone present all along reminds me that he’s known from the beginning that there is no depth too low for Alice to sink. It’s kind of surprising that he’s been as patient as he has with his legal strategy, given that he seems to have always known it was going to come to false abuse allegations.

edit—maybe it was a case of “hope for the best, plan for the worst.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
He has the patience of a saint, in public at least. It still troubles me all this is in public - all these details of a man who preferred privacy (such as it is when you’re an actor).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Note in the question where it asks does this person own a firearm, she has ticked the "I don't know box". As if I & B have a gun ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
What they do need is real protection from big bird, cos if anyone has a gun, it gonna be her. Honestly if I was I&B, I'd be off to AUS...obviously telling the girls the door is always open for them whenever he needs them, but I feel its the only way they'll be safe from mAlice. I really worry she will physically attacking them at some point 😔
I hope that someone—I, B, Anne Kiley, anyone in CA—has made use of any red flag laws on the books in CA. Alice should not be able to obtain a firearm and if she has one, it should be temporarily confiscated. Idk what kind of red flag laws exist in that state though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just having a quick catch up while having a vape in the pub. It’s my birthday on Saturday so booked tomorrow off. Will be having more than the 3 cheeky swift ones for the next few nights.

All I can say is this is bleeping disgusting and has Alice all over it. What a cunty bleeping skanky witch. Yeah, I’ve had wine and Sambuca so not holding back. twit.
Yes girl! Reel it off, better out than in!
She is a shitcunt 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We all know the answer to this. We’ve seen the videos of her raging, drunk, falling about. Ella might be tall but mAlice is physically much bigger and has years of practice raging at people. She’s twice the height off Elsie, imaging an angry 10ft mAlice screeching in your face. Ioan submitted docs to court that her rages at him turned physical. The hatred and venom and unhingedness when she’s spiralled with all her socks on twitter is not just her online persona, it’s their everyday reality.
Every visit with their fathers was cursed because if they didn’t perform how she wanted them to, or get the evidence she wanted she would be furious. At them. Imagine thinking that you have to accuse your dad of abuse to keep yourself safe from her next explosion.
In summary, she’s a massive bleep.
Totally agree. CPS and the courts need to come to this conclusion too.

I can’t really remember Ioan and B’s relationship timeline, and I don’t much care, but B survived an abusive marriage. Understanding his situation and being able to support him means B went into it with her eyes open and she knows how to help Ioan.

Will Alice be allowed to appear as a chaperone to the kids with the DVRO in place? This is her end goal. To see Ioan and entice him back with her green teeth, toothpasted face, Wurzel Gummidge straw hair covered in weeks worth of dry shampoo while wearing a horse blanket, stinking of rats and squirrels piss and stale wine. Smelly disgusting woman.
❤ you. I knew you couldn't leave us. There just really is not enough bad words to describe her is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve also always thought it was so weird Alice was always talking about the girls having panic attacks and crying and shaking and vomiting and etc. I was like, “These are such weird lies and exaggerations; even though I know it’s not true, she should be embarrassed at implying she’s raised kids who have no resiliency whatsoever since it would show what a crap parent she is.”

Lo and behold, they weren’t lies. She really did raise them to be paranoid, anxious, trembling, panicking, etc., all because she thinks it makes her look like more of a downtrodden victim.
Much easier to manipulate them if she creates a heightened anxiety state, then brainwashes them to think she’s the only one who can alleviate it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
To be fair, if I’d seen all that malarkey and hysteria, I think I’d have gone to the loo for a cry first chance I got.
It's a bit different if you know the hysteria is all part of the plan. Elsie is probably desensitised to it considering everything is hysteria in that house.

Reactions: 20
She doesn't even want to spend one day a week with him. He has a live-in partner who is ill and who has zero relationship with this girl. Believe me, he doesn't want Ella full-time. It would blow up. That would be an untenable situation for all parties. He wants a normal co-parenting relationship, but that isn't going to happen with Alice as his ex-wife. Ella is getting close to the age when she will refuse to see him and it won't be forced anymore.

It shocks me how much she does not seem to love her father, but it is getting harder and harder for me not to come to that conclusion. I get that she has a lot of anger towards her dad and it takes time to work through. I get that having some third party there on their visits observing feels intrusive and is awkward, especially to a teenager already going through a lot hormonally which affects your moods, and it doesn't lend to developing close, bonding moments when he is with Ella. I get why he has the third party, though.

But her behavior towards her father goes so much deeper and further than that. She has become an extension of Alice: the hysteria, the tantrums, the out-of-control anger, the manipulation. It is very clear it was planned that Elsie wouldn't have her leotard with her. That whole paragraph says it all about the manipulation that was going on by Ella and Alice.

"Elsie had forgotten her leotard, so I suggested multiple times that we could go back to our apartment which was a 10-minute drive away, since the dance class was still an hour away. The Respondent refused and drove us to The Grove. The Respondent insisted we get a new leotard. I was overwhelmed by the number of people at The Grove, so I went back into the car. I told him to please leave me in the car and he could go get Elsie a leotard. The Respondent told me that he couldn't leave me alone in the car, so I would have to stay with his psychologist fiiend in the car. I had never met this man before, and he is approximately late 70 to 80 year old. I texted my mother because I started to have a panic attack."

Obviously, the plan all along was to get him to drive to her mom's apartment. "The respondent refused." He's your father. He's not your bleeping subordinate or hired lackey. He's your father. You aren't the mother of Elsie. Elsie is his child and he was handling the situation with the leotard as the father, just not to your liking (nor Alice's). Plan thwarted.

Ella can't handle The Grove? She wants to stay in the car alone, and because he won't allow that, she has a panic attack? WTF? The histrionics all come from Alice's behavior. Ella is modeling it, sadly. And then little Elsie has a panic attack also? She had one because Ella was creating a scene and drama. It's clear little Elsie has become Ella's pawn in this game, just like Ella became Alice's pawn in her vendetta against Ioan.
Fully agreed. And agree on pawns btw: this is why I think Ella attended those visitations (that mostly ended in walkouts) as well, to keep Elsie in check so that she doesnt develop a bond to her father again. It's all pretty sick.

I'm very curious what the best way moving forward even would be.

Yes, the courts will intervene strongly, the case is too obvious to not do. But Alice will fight hard against it. It will take years and years, and she will keep escalating. And so will Ella at least.

Even if Ioan just gives up and moves to Wales or OZ things would escalate. As Narc Mother and Daughter no longer have a common enemy to bond over and then they would suffer from each others Narc Rage.

I find it remarkable tbh that Ioan still bothers. The things we read about Ella...having contact to her must feel like having contact with Alice. He must think he may as well have stayed married to her. His love for his kids is immense, and sadly it will be too late when they will realize this (either someone dies from further escalation or because he will have moved on entirely)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So Ella thinks that SHE, a 13 year old, should have control over her 9 year old sister’s phone account. Wow. That’s bold. And absolutely bloody ridiculous!
Because Ella believes it's her responsibility to assume the role of Elsie's mother given the state of their actual mother?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
LMAO! We're going to give @Jojo75 nightmares at this rate. She will wake up screaming thinking she's being attacked by 7 inch sausages... although who knows, if she's Alice this might be more of a fantasy than a nightmare! :cool:

OMG! I just realised I tagged the wrong JoJo! Someone called Jojo75 really is going to have sausage nightmares tonight! :eek: 😂
You made me a year older! As if turning 47 wasn’t bad enough, you are making me 48!

At least I’ll never be as old as the haggard one. And I have an amazing, well adjusted daughter who is bloody brilliant.

Anyway, off to bed. Got a BBQ to prep for tomorrow and have to marinade the tit out of everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to write a long post about how sad this is for Ioan, and how mad Alice is, but at the end of the day, the reality is that I can't see how Ioan carries on seeing those girls now. The PA is too deeply entrenched. Imagine if he ever sees them without a chaperone of any sorts: Alice will have them primed and ready to make even more serious allegations which may not be easily dismissed as in this case. How can he ever be alone with them again? Even for a few minutes?

Ella now believes that Ioan will call the police on her if she misbehaves. No doubt Alice has given the girls a bastardised account of her RO and the criminal charges she faced, suggesting that he would do that to them as well if they upset him. She thinks that he abandoned her and Elsie, and not Alice: that is a hugely disturbing and damaging thing for a child to believe.

I remember Alice posting about Gloria on her wedding day, saying that 2 years prior, Gloria had cancer, and her then partner walked out on her, and yet here she was, now happily moved on and getting married. Why oh why couldn't Alice do the same? Close to 3 years later from him first saying that he wanted to move out, and her desire for revenge and hatred of him has only escalated and become unhinged. And to make it worse, the girls are now acting as proxies in her war, which is devastating for him, but also incredibly dangerous.

Like others have said, this isn't going to end well for Ioan and Bianca, or indeed the girls. Alice will continue to escalate things until someone is hurt. And as we've said before, those girls are going to be in therapy for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine you are asking for control of your sister's phone account to "protect" her but you don't know how to get home besides running to a house you don't live in. Alice has made her children into dogs that return to their lost home. People treat their dogs better than this. And I don't mean this as a slight on the daughter bc that's exactly what a 13 year should do. She should come up with childish solutions. And not have her body published.

The Ioan doc
The phone thing is odd. Why on earth would Ella or Alice need to control Elsie’s phone?
Maybe she’s using it to contact Ioan, or to record more fights at home, and Ella/Alice want to stop this.
---
I wonder if Alice has threatened to call the police on the girls if they misbehave/ don't do what she wants? Ella didn't look too concerned about the police potentially hightailing it after her in that set-up pap video where she walked away from Ioan.
Well, Alice once threatened to call the police on Ioan when he was sitting on his own bed in his own house (this was one of the recorded fights) - so I wouldn’t put it past her.
I can imagine they roll their eyes whenever she calls. I bet she’s well known to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't think Bianca was meant to be present, the dance class being cancelled brought them all back to the apartment earlier than they would have been. I believe that Ella behaved exactly as she's been coached in kicking off. I could be wrong but I really can't see Ioan just springing Bianca on them given the volatile aggressive nature of Ella.
Except that it was, according to Ella, meant to be an overnight visit. Bianca lives there (and pays rent, thankyouverymuch), so why wouldn’t she be there?

But if she was meant to be gone, Ella said the dance class was over an hour away from Elsie’s school. Presumably Ioan would have called Bianca on the way home to give her a heads up. She’d have had plenty of time to hightail it out of there.

Reactions: 7
I think everyone has covered the ridiculousness of the applications so not going to go into detail just two things - firstly it's telling that in the papers for the RO against Ioan, where asked if she was involved in any other court proceedings with him, she ticked divorce, not custody.

Secondly, we now know a psychologist was present. Are psychologists not mandated reporters in California? If a psychologist had witnessed an assault on a child, they would need to report it. I am sure a judge considering a RO will like to hear from this psychologist.

All IMO
They absolutely are and it's not reporting just in the context of a professional relationship. As a mandated reporter you have to report both abuse being witnessed, told to you, or suspected. If a psychologist was there, they'll be a witness in court and that is going to carry a lot more weight than the histrionics of Alice and Ella.

ETA: Butter Tart said it first!

Reactions: 39
Except that it was, according to Ella, meant to be an overnight visit. Bianca lives there (and pays rent, thankyouverymuch), so why wouldn’t she be there?

But if she was meant to be gone, Ella said the dance class was over an hour away from Elsie’s school. Presumably Ioan would have called Bianca on the way home to give her a heads up. She’d have had plenty of time to hightail it out of there.
I took it to mean the dance lesson was an hour away timewise, so there was time to collect/buy the leotard?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The phone thing is odd. Why on earth would Ella or Alice need to control Elsie’s phone?
Maybe she’s using it to contact Ioan, or to record more fights at home, and Ella/Alice want to stop this.
---

Well, Alice once threatened to call the police on Ioan when he was sitting on his own bed in his own house (this was one of the recorded fights) - so I wouldn’t put it past her.
I can imagine they roll their eyes whenever she calls. I bet she’s well known to them.
I think having control over the phone means controlling the account, not the device. Ella is worried that Ioan will disable their phones. However, Alice (or Ella) taking over the account would mean they are paying for it as well.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.