Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan has threatened to call the police on Ella if she misbehaves. Ok, what’s she got to be scared of? She’s a white American.
Could Ioan have called the police on her misbehaving when throwing milk and mustard around the apartment? Yes, but he didn’t. Not even after the event to make her accountable for the damage. (Obviously he wouldn’t call them, he’s very emotionally intelligent)
I wonder if Alice has threatened to call the police on the girls if they misbehave/ don't do what she wants? Ella didn't look too concerned about the police potentially hightailing it after her in that set-up pap video where she walked away from Ioan.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Even if there was, Ella said it was court-ordered. So suck it up, the court ordered it. The Judge is not going to take kindly to a teenager telling the Court how to run its business.
And Ioan by the very power of his mind made The Court do it and go against her wishes.
How he hasn’t used the very power of his mind to do … other things… is a moot point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve also always thought it was so weird Alice was always talking about the girls having panic attacks and crying and shaking and vomiting and etc. I was like, “These are such weird lies and exaggerations; even though I know it’s not true, she should be embarrassed at implying she’s raised kids who have no resiliency whatsoever since it would show what a crap parent she is.”

Lo and behold, they weren’t lies. She really did raise them to be paranoid, anxious, trembling, panicking, etc., all because she thinks it makes her look like more of a downtrodden victim.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Will Alice be allowed to appear as a chaperone to the kids with the DVRO in place? This is her end goal. To see Ioan and entice him back with her green teeth, toothpasted face, Wurzel Gummidge straw hair covered in weeks worth of dry shampoo while wearing a horse blanket, stinking of rats and squirrels piss and stale wine. Smelly disgusting woman.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Mate! I'm having trouble keeping up myself 🤣
My hats off to other turds that manage this thread and others, super human skills right there!
It’s phenomenal! Without the record keeping and court doc sharing here I’m afraid MAlice might have support from some actual normal people instead of just a handful of ass kissers and all the voices in her own head.

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Alice has threatened to call the police on the girls if they misbehave/ don't do what she wants? Ella didn't look too concerned about the police potentially hightailing it after her in that set-up pap video where she walked away from Ioan.
Just clutching at straws to justify what the “two years” of abuse were before this incident

Reactions: 10
I don't know who uploads the docs to the wikis and don't spend much time looking at it, but I feel like this divorce has become the parlor game of a segment of the world.

Can there be some notation that the pictures of Ella have been removed bc of her privacy and that Alice allowed it to be published. I am also thinking of taking the advice of others and taking a breather from this bc it's just so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure kids can’t diagnose themselves with panic attacks. Of course they have all these histrionic behaviours and language from their mother. It’s just unbelievable at this point. Ella will be so embarrassed by all of this when she’s older. If they keep going none of them will have a pot to piss in as we say in Ireland 🇮🇪!! Trying to ruin their fathers reputation, hiring and firing lawyers like they are free. How much is all of this legal wrangling to date costing? The new Ella Evans name..it’s just tragic
She is trying to break him. The kids dropped his name (or rather one, and the other re-arranged it). The eldest treats him like a piece of tit and has started to emulate her mothers abuse. The kids want a 5 years restraining order against him and since there was no abuse, it's just because they dont want to see him. Then she tries to get his girlfriend deported.

It's abuse of the highest order. Her last ditch afford basically before she will escalate even more.

But Ioan is much stronger than she thinks.

I suspect both I&B will respond when appropriate with their side. I bet the two sides will be very different stories.

Q for the legal types: can and does a PRO get approved on the basis of a single incident or does it need to be a sustained series of events or incidents?
it usually has to be a series of events, but in very grave cases it can be a one-off.

Even if there was, Ella said it was court-ordered. So suck it up, the court ordered it. The Judge is not going to take kindly to a teenager telling the Court how to run its business.
I still suspect the therapist ordered it, and since she is court ordered technically you can take it as a court order. And since daddy controls all of Hollywood according mommy daddy made them do it.

These statement all reveal so well how hard those kids are manipulated, it is sad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
That was my interpretation as well (although you get a different version from the first set of documents).

I’m worried Ella will be the one to hurt someone - it seems like she’s under a lot of pressure and has never been told for rein it in
Alice is such a malicious, manipulative witch and has repeatedly made it clear she has no qualms about using her children as weapons and throwing them under the bus afterwards, that I genuinely worry she will work Ella up into such a frenzy that it will be Ella who hurts someone, but totally at Alice's incitement.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Alice threatened to call the police if Ioan didn't get off her bed, this is what they class as normal behaviour.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t agree that children’s wishes are seen as less important than what adults want them to do. Adults have fully developed brains and still duck out of social occasions and avoid exes where possible and if they deem it best for their mental health. But a child wishing to do the same is just told to ignore how upsetting it is for them and do it anyway. Bizarre.
Children shouldn’t have exes, I mean that would be really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m tiddly and fuming, see previous post about birthday and day off tomorrow. I’m honestly raging. But anyway, am home from the pub and just chucked a good 7 inch sausage on the gas bbq. Not very hungry but need to soak up some alcohol. I’then go to my zen zone in the basement with my foster kitten and what shite TV.
Love Island, don’t judge me!

EDIT cos I am steaming 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think everyone has covered the ridiculousness of the applications so not going to go into detail just two things - firstly it's telling that in the papers for the RO against Ioan, where asked if she was involved in any other court proceedings with him, she ticked divorce, not custody.

Secondly, we now know a psychologist was present. Are psychologists not mandated reporters in California? If a psychologist had witnessed an assault on a child, they would need to report it. I am sure a judge considering a RO will like to hear from this psychologist.

All IMO

• Wow
Reactions: 54
I don't know who uploads the docs to the wikis and don't spend much time looking at it, but I feel like this divorce has become the parlor game of a segment of the world.

Can there be some notation that the pictures of Ella have been removed bc of her privacy and that Alice allowed it to be published. I am also thinking of taking the advice of others and taking a breather from this bc it's just so sad.
Thanks for downloading them. I hope the wiki fairies can add them x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think Bianca was meant to be present, the dance class being cancelled brought them all back to the apartment earlier than they would have been. I believe that Ella behaved exactly as she's been coached in kicking off. I could be wrong but I really can't see Ioan just springing Bianca on them given the volatile aggressive nature of Ella.
Wouldn't he have texted or called her and let her know they were coming back earlier? I think this is a lot about the bifurication and Alice wanting Bianca deported. I think it was all set up period. She's probably been stewing about him wanting the bifurication. Now she's got her made up story in all these magazines trying to do harm to his reputation. She's not even a witch. That's giving witches a bad name. She is evil with no redeeming qualities. It may be too early for him to remarry, but I hope as soon as the divorce goes through he gets engaged immediately and it's in all the magazines with lots of loved up pictures. She's going to hate either way. I wouldn't tiptoe around her psycho egg shells anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.