Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My third thread title!!! Thanks guys. 🎆🎆🎆

This is hilarious. Either she thinks we will be scared into shutting up or she really is that batshit. I hope she screenshot the one where I admit IG pays me to tattle. If that makes it into the hearing I will cry with laughter. Alternatively Leon cried (but don't know if he was laughing) before he threw the screenshots into the bi

View attachment 1307431
I do too😆She’s definitely bloody had one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t yet read this article but I already think it’s really disrespectful that they chose these photos of her in tears. It’s clickbait. It’s a tactic to try to conjure some sort of dramatic tone to the article. And it’s capturing her in her most vulnerable moments. I say this because it’s DM—they notoriously stir up drama, they have absolutely zero regard for the type of voice that their content speaks to an audience of people who widely lack empathy (I’m not talking about any Tattlers in the comments section, just speaking generally).

Does that make sense to you?

It’s one thing to include a photo of her sobbing somewhere in the article with the intent of depicting her strife as someone who battles MS on a daily basis—after all, she herself shared the video clips, it’s not like they were leaked or anything. But it’s another story to heighten dramatic effects for readers by using a feature image (that’s the main pic that shows up when you post the article link) of her weeping into a camera.

Basically: I see the game. It’s just clickbait. They don’t care about her. They don’t care about her pain. They just want to copy her words and steal her media for an article that infamously garners negative, cruel comments from people who rant about her stealing AE’s husband and claim she’s “whining” about a serious diagnosis that they themselves will never comprehend.

Before you @ me: I know that’s just what DM does. I know that’s historically their game. But it’s bleeping wrong as hell and I can’t stand it. Uplift the damn girl—don’t take screenshots of her crying and pair it with a subpar piece whose literary voice offers no actual concern, sympathy, nor empathy for her battle.

Ya feel me?
Totally agree with this. I did read it, and the comments too, and although it did mention B shared video clips for world MS day, and that it was a video diary at the suggestion of her doc at the time due to her memory problems, that message has been lost on the majority of the commenter when I last looked. They are likening her to the trend of influences who fake cry on camera fir clicks and likes, which this isn't, at all. I feel like hulking pit and bashing the load of them right now tbh. fuming.😡. Really hoping a better standard of paper picks it up and offers a more considered view/balanced article.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven’t yet read this article but I already think it’s really disrespectful that they chose these photos of her in tears. It’s clickbait. It’s a tactic to try to conjure some sort of dramatic tone to the article. And it’s capturing her in her most vulnerable moments. I say this because it’s DM—they notoriously stir up drama, they have absolutely zero regard for the type of voice that their content speaks to an audience of people who widely lack empathy (I’m not talking about any Tattlers in the comments section, just speaking generally).

Does that make sense to you?

It’s one thing to include a photo of her sobbing somewhere in the article with the intent of depicting her strife as someone who battles MS on a daily basis—after all, she herself shared the video clips, it’s not like they were leaked or anything. But it’s another story to heighten dramatic effects for readers by using a feature image (that’s the main pic that shows up when you post the article link) of her weeping into a camera.

Basically: I see the game. It’s just clickbait. They don’t care about her. They don’t care about her pain. They just want to copy her words and steal her media for an article that infamously garners negative, cruel comments from people who rant about her stealing AE’s husband and claim she’s “whining” about a serious diagnosis that they themselves will never comprehend.

Before you @ me: I know that’s just what DM does. I know that’s historically their game. But it’s bleeping wrong as hell and I can’t stand it. Uplift the damn girl—don’t take screenshots of her crying and pair it with a subpar piece whose literary voice offers no actual concern, sympathy, nor empathy for her battle.

Ya feel me?
I feel you @ReturningthePearls. I totally get it, and you make total sense. It’s what I’ve just been thinking, and making it more of a battle between Alice and 🐝 just for clickbait. It’s what the DM does, lazy journalism and sensationalism all rolled into one. Grrrrrr😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Shame really that Zoom has become a thing. Pre-pandemic, we might have been flown out to LA, all expenses paid. Damn you Ioan for not leaving her earlier.
trying to imagine explaining that jolly to my work manager lol 😆

Hey you lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 you lot were on fire last night! 🤣

Congrats @Bridgeofsighs - great title! 🤣🥳:m😁
Thanks @welp for the new thread 😘
Thanks @StoneMountain for all the essential extras 🥰 I'm glad you're feeling better.🌹

Alice's recent posts are sickening. Trying for mum of the year. Competing with Bianca - who can be the nicest not to mention the sickest. :sick:
For us that's a no brainer. 😎 You don't fool us Alice, we 👀you. 🤬 As for her comment about feuds, her lack of self awareness is staggering! o_O
Amber Turd & her have so much in common. :sneaky:
Abusers. No (genuine) empathy. Manipulative. Fakers. Pathological liars. Cruel. Malicious. Always the victim. It's always somebody's else's fault.
Think they're so superior & Gods gift. And neither can squeeze a bloody tear out! :cool: ETA - and they never lie! 🤥
Changed my avatar in support of Depp until the verdict is in. #Depp 🙏

Sorry I've not been on here as much, this thread & you wonderful turds are my number one ❤ but I've been struggling keeping up with here, watching the trial LIVE 8 hours a day 🤭 plus body language videos, etc & Depp/Heard thread & RL - so much to do, so little time! :cool:😆
I'll be watching Verdict Watch too. 🤭 Come too far now to miss the bleeping verdict! 😆
As you were. 😘
miss you William! hope you are doing OK. cwtches! 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure this has already been highlighted, but...

Alice: I say NO to opioids. Before I even sit down with a new doctor I tell them I DON'T WANT OPIOIDS AND I WON'T TAKE THEM EVEN IF YOU TRY OFFER THEM

Also Alice: I take Tramadol

She needs some sort of excel spreadsheet or summat to keep the lies straight.
She needs to take medication regularly for several weeks before she decides something isn't working for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree with this. I did read it, and the comments too, and although it did mention B shared video clips for world MS day, and that it was a video diary at the suggestion of her doc at the time due to her memory problems, that message has been lost on the majority of the commenter when I last looked. They are likening her to the trend of influences who fake cry on camera fir clicks and likes, which this isn't, at all. I feel like hulking pit and bashing the load of them right now tbh. fuming.😡. Really hoping a better standard of paper picks it up and offers a more considered view/balanced article.
EXACTLY! The commenters are cruel as hell and I can’t handle it. I would put a new, better article on my website and share it if I could. I interview people, I write essays about them, I publish them. I would if it didn’t break Tattle rules, though I’ve spoken to Bianca in the past based on TWITTER content, not Tattle (please know this, mods: I have never brought anything to her off of Tattle—our correspondence just started based on Twitter content. Delete this if necessary).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I actually interpreted the fact that they had this in inverted commas that they were being sarcastic and taking the piss put of her?

too many big words for them to sound out 😏
Maybe her mate .. the ghost of ‘Stevie nicks’ … has told the DM to be favourable towards a certain maniac who’s soon to be likely nicked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She what? A rat ate the whole bottom of her car?!

The second thread of the story I’m not sure I can even stomach… 🤢

Thanks for filling me in 🙏
try thread #45 for the rat saga. thread #46 title mentions the rat so probably started in #45 or thereabouts.

He was the first Cameo I believe.

I feel your pain, I adore my children but at least I can shush them 😂😂😂
He was. he's very fond of the word "zany" to describe Alice.you'll need a strong tummy and a few sharp ones for some of his stuff 😆.

Not being a party pooper or trying to moderate but are we supposed to be talking about these people (C) after what the mods warned us about? :unsure:
Just asking as I would hate our thread to be shut down again. Sorry. ☮
totally forgot! sorry 😞

Maybe her mate .. the ghost of ‘Stevie nicks’ … has told the DM to be favourable towards a certain maniac who’s soon to be likely nicked
Ah you're doing Stevie wrong there Clauds!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And I’m just oblivious to anything lol … maybe I’ve got a touch of the ‘Alice’s’ ???😳 lmao
Sorry mods if I shouldn’t have done ❤💩👍
Tbf she did post his name and say it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗🫶🏻
Sorry, it was my fault for asking. I’m not here 🎣 on mAlice’s behalf and trying to get the thread locked down, I promise. 🫢

Can you believe that she has made screen grabs of us saying she’s had a boob job and presented them to her lawyer as evidence for the case though?! 😂😂😂 My God. Whatever that man is being paid isn’t worth the candle. He’ll lose his mind before they’re done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
try thread #45 for the rat saga. thread #46 title mentions the rat so probably started in #45 or thereabouts.

He was. he's very fond of the word "zany" to describe Alice.you'll need a strong tummy and a few sharp ones for some of his stuff 😆.

totally forgot! sorry 😞

Ah you're doing Stevie wrong there Clauds!
Ha ha edge of 17 is one of my fave songs … I don’t type these words lightly babes 🍸🍸🚬😆❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry, it was my fault for asking. I’m not here 🎣 on mAlice’s behalf and trying to get the thread locked down, I promise. 🫢

Can you believe that she has made screen grabs of us saying she’s had a boob job and presented them to her lawyer as evidence for the case though?! 😂😂😂 My God. Whatever that man is being paid isn’t worth the candle. He’ll lose his mind before they’re done.
How was Eisteddfod, dear friend? I just did some research and noticed that the festival also celebrates POETRY! My God, what I would give to perform. But it’s only for people of Welsh ancestry, I assume. 😔 Either way, I hope you had fun. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He’ll understand.. he’s heard of Alice right ?? 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
She hasn't unfortunately. Not likely to bring her up either. the humour is weak in that one 🤣. she'll have me checked into Betty Ford in no time lol. Although, if anyone has seen what's happening in Dublin Airport this week I'd need to leaving now to have prayer of getting to the court for 2 weeks. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Ha ha edge of 17 is one of my fave songs … I don’t type these words lightly babes 🍸🍸🚬😆❤
Snap! it's on heavy rotation weekly chez BBs 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How was Eisteddfod, dear friend? I just did some research and noticed that the festival also celebrates POETRY! My God, what I would give to perform. But it’s only for people of Welsh ancestry, I assume. 😔 Either way, I hope you had fun. 💚
If it's anything like the Gaelic Mod in Scotland, you just need to reach a certain standard in the language.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do wonder how much material Alice scrapes from the site she, er, 'never visits' (save to screenshot it for some unfathomable purpose)? I feel as though she's hijacked some of the narrative around my own medical conditions - Fibro, CFS, RA (and a disintegrating spine which I'm sure will turn up in a matter of hours), given that there seems to be such an enormous degree of similitude between various posts. And I note that other posters have had the same sensation of uncanny similarities between their conditions and Alice's hypochodriacal posts.
If this is the case, Alice, please stop. Do not steal others' narratives, others' pain and life experiences, in order to fabricate your own experience. It's utterly reprehensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do wonder how much material Alice scrapes from the site she, er, 'never visits' (save to screenshot it for some unfathomable purpose)? I feel as though she's hijacked some of the narrative around my own medical conditions - Fibro, CFS, RA (and a disintegrating spine which I'm sure will turn up in a matter of hours), given that there seems to be such an enormous degree of similitude between various posts. And I note that other posters have had the same sensation of uncanny similarities between their conditions and Alice's hypochodriacal posts.
If this is the case, Alice, please stop. Do not steal others' narratives, others' pain and life experiences, in order to fabricate your own experience. It's utterly reprehensible.
Thank you for this, my love. This is not a space where we can casually research other people’s medical traumas and add them to our shopping carts to gain future sympathy from others. Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sut wyt ti RTP? I’m still here and beginning to lose my mind with all the screaming kids 🤯 This Eisteddfod isn’t the main one – that’s always held during the first week of August (I say ‘always’ but the pandemic has prevented it from being held the last two years).

This one right now is the Urdd national eisteddfod: https://www.urdd.cymru/en/eisteddfod/what-eisteddfod/
But yes, this one too has plenty of poetry! Reciting, but also composing it yourself. Doesn’t matter at all what your ancestry is or where you live, you’d just need to be able to perform or write your composition in Cymraeg. You’d also need to be under 25 yrs old! This is rude of me – you could well be – I need to remind myself that not everyone is as old as Alice or myself 😈! I feel ancient atm, 3 days in to this and with the lack of sleep and all…

But I’d say check out the main National Eisteddfod. There’s lots of different competitions and categories in that one. You’d still need to perform or write in Welsh but there are different categories depending on where you are on the ‘language journey’ as they put it. 😊

It’s a shame that one of these events couldn’t have coincided with I&B’s time over here. I would have had my eyes peeled at all times! Ioan grew up competing in this youth eisteddfod and is a member of the Gorsedd of Bards in the ‘big one’. I’m sure they would have come if they were in Wales. Oh well. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future once he’s sorted all the current mess up I suppose.

I hope you’re ok RTP. Hate to think that that horrible article today upset you. You’re the kindest and nicest person I’ve ever met online ❤ Cariad mawr i ti, ffrind.

ETA. Elsie is wearing an Urdd t-shirt in this video (and almost all the comments refer to it).

^ I think the link works although it says it doesn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
miss you William! hope you are doing OK. cwtches! 🤗
Thanks lovely Sisturd! 😘 I'll be here back to normal once this damn verdict comes in! ;) Hugs back to you, 🤗 ❤xxx

Sorry dear turds if I upset anyone. Not my intention, you know I love you all. ❤

Autisteuse said:

Thank you for this, my love. This is not a space where we can casually research other people’s medical traumas and add them to our shopping carts to gain future sympathy from others. Absolutely disgusting.
Totally agree with you both. She's always been like this. Everything is a competition to her & she just has to come out on top.
It's disgusting & unforgivable how she leeches off other people's genuine pain & health problems to turn it around to herself for sympathy, attention & SM likes. 🤬 I remember a woman posting to her on twitter about pain & how she was in a lot of pain but Alice of course had to outdo her when it came to feeling pain, she couldn't just sympathise because she feels no sympathy or empathy for anybody not named Alice.
I am disgusted that in a tweet upthread she mentioned MS among possible ailments. How bleeping dare she. 🤬
She's truly a vile excuse of a human being. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.