Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quote marks around "disappeared".

Is this Ioan's fault too?

Reactions: 9
As I recall she and her FMS dissed our Turd Collective as complaining nonstop with all our ailments.
We’ve never had as many as she has, plus ours are real. I’m completely convinced she doesn’t have RA or Psoriatic Arthritis because she would be taking Biologics if she did to stop the pain, fatigue, and joint destruction, not to mention possible organ damage! Then there’s the Psoriasis. mAlice, you’re the slowest person in the room.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just signed up again to say: does anyone remember an Alice SM handle along the lines of Snickerdoodle…? Because there’s a comment under the recent IG post from just such a user. And it looks like a sock account. And she’s replied to it.

Reactions: 9
"Competing with whom?"

Oh, fuck off Alice. You going to pretend you "haven't the foggiest who this Bianca Wallace is!" now??

Reactions: 31
The "best friends forever" bit on the Instagram's @welp shared really bothers me too. They are 8 and 12. Their best friends should be a rotating cast of characters as they go through school and grow up. Alice is not going to allow them any autonomy as they grow up, find boyfriends etc.

And she is going to act like she has towards Ioan when they attempt to keep anything to themselves and pull away from her. It will get ugly.

I live in a family full of women. And as the nieces ages reign between 25 and 38 - yes, they are my best friends and loved ones. My sisters too. But we still don't talk much about sex or my relationship or problems with taking care of the almost 90 year old parents. They KNOW and are always very supportive but they are all busy raising their very young families.

I have a close handful of girlfriends I discuss the nitty gritty with. That is how it's supposed to work.

Not "pinky swearing" with your growing daughters that they will always be your best friends.

Reactions: 25
She means by not talking to daddy or being nice to Bianca. She’s such a cunt.

Reactions: 22
Yes I agree AE tried to defame IG and get him cancelled but otherwise it's quite different. They are not so rich or famous plus there are 2 kids involved. What money does AE have - £100k in "childhood savings" lol. I would actually like to see her lose that. That's what IG should sue her for but then again unless you have millions like Depp & Heard, only the lawyers win. So it's really not the same...

Alice and Amber will NEVER WORK IN THAT TOWN AGAIN!!!
LOL Alice was never going to anyway. She has a 102 failments, dontcha know....

Reactions: 16
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??

Reactions: 23
It's emotional blackmail! You can see it in the evidence that Ioan presented as well.
And it's a shame because B and I seem to live a calm, joyous life that would be very good for those young girls. Despite her MS.

Reactions: 18
Likewise, I love my mother very very much, but she's not my best friend, she's my mother.

Reactions: 17
A mother should not be your best friend. Funny how it’s okay for Alice not to be her own mothers but those girls have to pinky promise her to be theirs. Yeah I’m going with cunt again. Strap in…

Reactions: 22
That account mainly targeted Bianca from memory. And quite viciously.

Reactions: 12
no way that she didnt read a Showbiz top headline about herself, but lol nice save
I can believe thatewww

Reactions: 17
I feel I should point out I don’t use the c word in my real life. I just can’t think of a more perfect superlative for Alice. Got keep the 103(4)?? Mimsy Minnie’s polite. I also teach them please and thank you. Who knew??
You teach them "Please and thank you"?
That's ABUSIVE doncha know? You're probably upsetting them, what a deadbeat Mimsy momma you are!

Reactions: 20
She has Google alerts set up for anything that mentions her name. No way she didn’t see the articles!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.