Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #97 Her last hoorah was tits on show, tick tock tick tock incoming PRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1304357
She’s a real Chatty Kathy on social media this weekend. She must really be needing the attention and reinforcement.
Why all these old pictures? I guess she doesn't like what she looks like now. Hmmm.
Maybe Ioan has Elsie and she cannot call and demand to talk to her, so she is on SM looking for distraction and validation.
Also her day of reckoning is drawing closer and closer. If she has been watching the Depp/Heard trial, I hope she took note because that is what Ioan's attorney has in store for her.

Reactions: 19
Why all these old pictures? I guess she doesn't like what she looks like now. Hmmm.
Maybe Ioan has Elsie and she cannot call and demand to talk to her, so she is on SM looking for distraction and validation.
Also her day of reckoning is drawing closer and closer. If she has been watching the Depp/Heard trial, I hope she took note because that is what Ioan's attorney has in store for her.
It's not old. Just heavily edited. It's on her Instagram at the same time as the Lorraine video. 😂 It's from a goofy video she did trying on hats.
Screenshot_20220529-231357.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What happened to her Rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis and the fact that she’s immunocompromised? There is a treatment for that. 🤔
It's funny how she's mentioned the psoriasis, because I'm pretty sure I talked about being misdiagnosed with fibro and it was actually psoriatic arthritis on here not too long ago. Also TMJD doesn't just vanish after a year when a dentist touches the correct spot. I'm not saying she doesn't have fibro it's just weird how people seem to talk about things on here and those things suddenly seem to have happened to her... very odd

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice will spend the next few weeks love bombing the internet in prep for all her horrors being exposed.
She’s been pretty busy lately doing it. Max sympathy, best mother going to……..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The best option she has for making any kind of living would be moving back to the UK she should go on celebs go dating that would be a car crash 🤣🤣. She thinks she's too good for it but it would be a healthy income and she would be providing for her kids.
She’d be the first ever ‘celeb’ to get stood up if she went on that 😂
she wants to do what I’ve been doing ‘reverse stripping’ you come out naked and get paid to put ya clothes back on ! It’s been a right money spinner for moi 😜😂

• Haha
Sorry mAlice, but if you're trying to drop crumbs as to why you can't work then you're actually having the opposite effect - because if you can sit typing on social media for hours on end then there's certainly an admin job you could get and work from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She says that the kids want her to "take them to the trampoline park", but she's too ill to go?
If only there was someone else around who would be only too willing to spend time with the kids when mAlice is to lazy poorly to do things with them. 🤔🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’s the witch dropping crumbs for the Hansel and Gretel followers. Can’t work, won’t work. Plenty of people with debilitating and chronic illnesses manage to work. No-one is expecting her to become a labourer although it would be bleeping hilarious.
‘Can’t cook/work-won’t cook/work’ Ainsley Harriott should do this reality show with Alice pmsl I’d watch that 😂
I’ve never seen that man not happy … she’d break him like a twig !
He’d be drinking meths and homeless by the end of that series … 🍸🍸 Alice be like …. You’re welcome 😂

• Haha
latest post
View attachment 1303558
Alice is as much of a good ambassador for fibro as she is for women rights
View attachment 1303568
the first (correct) reply to this proves my point
As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, endometriosis and ulcerative colitis, will someone hold my coat while I hit her with a brick?!😡Also they don’t prescribe gabapentin and lyrica(pregabalin) together as they are prescribed for the same thing. I didn’t get in with gabapentin so was put on lyrica. I’m sorry, I’m so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To me it appears Alice has all of these things from a cursory internet search or question on Reddit. In actual fact she gets some major medications wrong and that’s why I don’t believe her. It’s all style over substance in a way. Basically she’s a lying cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's funny how she's mentioned the psoriasis, because I'm pretty sure I talked about being misdiagnosed with fibro and it was actually psoriatic arthritis on here not too long ago. Also TMJD doesn't just vanish after a year when a dentist touches the correct spot. I'm not saying she doesn't have fibro it's just weird how people seem to talk about things on here and those things suddenly seem to have happened to her... very odd
Omg I’m glad you’ve said that as I’m sure some of the phrasing was lifted from what I said about my fibromyalgia, especially when I said it pissed me off that some think we are ‘malingerers’, how long diagnosis takes etc!! She reads it all on here and spits it back at us😡

• Sad
  • Wow
As a sufferer of fibromyalgia, endometriosis and ulcerative colitis, will someone hold my coat while I hit her with a brick?!😡Also they don’t prescribe gabapentin and lyrica(pregabalin) together as they are prescribed for the same thing. I didn’t get in with gabapentin so was put on lyrica. I’m sorry, I’m so angry.
Babes we all get it … this is what she does .. frazzles ya brain with her craziness but please don’t start your day on a downer cause of her pissed stories …. I know you’re mad and quite right too but I’d hate to think of you starting today with all that negative emotion cause of her xxx sending you so much love 😃❤💩🫶🏻🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So either her "walking partner" was someone who wasnt around 6-9 months of the year anyway or Ioan was not the only friend she drove off ("something happened" sounds sus)
Screenshot_20220530-011833_Instagram.jpg

Alice: im so broke
also Alice: i can afford anything
Screenshot_20220530-012809_Instagram.jpg

thats called addiction btw if you do something you dont want/like
Screenshot_20220530-014510_Instagram.jpg

so never, gotcha
Screenshot_20220530-015252_Instagram.jpg

i repeat my theory from earlier re: why she fought so hard for Ioan to not have them
Screenshot_20220530-073113_Instagram.jpg

she mentions him too much
Screenshot_20220530-073204_Instagram.jpg

more about fibro behind the spoiler, the stuff about ME takes the cake
Screenshot_20220530-072529_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-072655_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-073346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-073701_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-011706_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-011922_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-011954_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-012457_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-013617_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-014609_Instagram.jpg
That's btw the women who questions Bianca having MS based on pictures of her "good days"

PS: why would her kids hate the pic she posted? Fight again with them and she needs validation? They really replaced Ioan's role as a SM punchbag for her ego. And her minions fall for it again lol.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Babes we all get it … this is what she does .. frazzles ya brain with her craziness but please don’t start your day on a downer cause of her pissed stories …. I know you’re mad and quite right too but I’d hate to think of you starting today with all that negative emotion cause of her xxx sending you so much love 😃❤💩🫶🏻🕊
That’s so kind of you, thank you so much❤And have a great day yourself, and to all❤I’m ok, got my windows being measured up today so soon I will actually be able to see out properly 😆Not had new windows in this house for over 30 years when my mum and dad last had them replaced. Aww , so lovely. See, Alice, your bollocks about Tattle is just that, bollocks! Thank god these wonderful people call you out in your bullshit!

So either her "walking partner" was someone who wasnt around 6-9 months of the year anyway or Ioan was not the only friend she drove off ("something happened" sounds sus)
View attachment 1304498
Alice: im so broke
also Alice: i can afford anything
View attachment 1304499
thats called addiction btw if you do something you dont want/like
View attachment 1304503
so never, gotcha
View attachment 1304507
i repeat my theory from earlier re: why she fought so hard for Ioan to not have them
View attachment 1304514
she mentions him too much
View attachment 1304520
more about fibro behind the spoiler, the stuff about ME takes the cake
That's btw the women who questions Bianca having MS based on pictures of her "good days"

PS: why would her kids hate the pic she posted? Fight again with them and she needs validation. They really replaced Ioan's role as a SM punchbag for her ego. And her minions fall for it again lol.
I’ve had two epidurals for two of my births and they were put in way before the last minute!! They won’t put in at the last minute, that’s rubbish. One of mine was put in by a pissed anaesthesitist (well, I could smell it in him)who’d come from a posh party. Was in a DJ and bow tie. He ballsed it up as I could still feel my left side😆

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s essentially been a single mum for 12 years because Ioan worked away, but a single mum for two years since he left her but can’t put up a Christmas tree, decide what age-appropriate programmes for her children to watch, can’t cook them meals, lies in bed all day but also isn’t lazy, doesn’t clean and hates every single second of single-parenthood but alienates a perfectly good father?
I’m rolling her into the bleeping sea…

I’m incandescent with rage over the parental alienation. We attended a christening of our best man’s baby daughter yesterday, if you remember he passed away just before Christmas. It was beyond poignant and he was missed so much, he’d have loved every second of it and doesn’t have the chance to see it. And here’s bleeping Alice…
It’s the girls that will be affected the most and she doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Th
latest post
View attachment 1303558
Alice is as much of a good ambassador for fibro as she is for women rights
View attachment 1303568
the first (correct) reply to this proves my point
She does not have Fibromyalgia she is using this excuse to not have to work full stop!!!
Alcohol and a bad diet and lack of exercise is the root cause of Alice's malaise.

Does anyone else think this new fibro post is the smartest person in the room laying down groundwork as to why she can’t work?

I love how she forgets / decides to discard all of her drunken posts, photos and videos which show someone who clearly does not have to worry about the effects of alcohol on their health and basic ability to preform day to day tasks. Her ability to almost will evidence to the contrary from its very existence is actually very impressive from a certain perspective. Downright disturbing but also impressive.
Oh absolutely and it won't work for several reasons, Alice is so transparent asking people to tell them their fibro stories.
We see you Alice 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To me it appears Alice has all of these things from a cursory internet search or question on Reddit. In actual fact she gets some major medications wrong and that’s why I don’t believe her. It’s all style over substance in a way. Basically she’s a lying cow.
It’s a bit like claiming propofol will give her pain relief for 3 hours post op…..propofol is a sedative Alice not an analgesic Lol.
And the epidural post… I’ve had 2 and I got them before I had contractions 🤣🤣. I’m not stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s essentially been a single mum for 12 years because Ioan worked away, but a single mum for two years since he left her but can’t put up a Christmas tree, decide what age-appropriate programmes for her children to watch, can’t cook them meals, lies in bed all day but also isn’t lazy, doesn’t clean and hates every single second of single-parenthood but alienates a perfectly good father?
I’m rolling her into the bleeping sea…

I’m incandescent with rage over the parental alienation. We attended a christening of our best man’s baby daughter yesterday, if you remember he passed away just before Christmas. It was beyond poignant and he was missed so much, he’d have loved every second of it and doesn’t have the chance to see it. And here’s bleeping Alice…
It’s the girls that will be affected the most and she doesn’t care.
Hi Anne, could you please let Ioan know that I'd be happy for him see the girls now that's he's back? It's okay if Bianca is there, but I do think it's important for him to have some alone time with them first to reconnect. I won't get in the way. I could use the help while I move and create a new life for myself. I don't want them to lose out on having a loving father in their lives. I know from my own experience girls need their fathers. I'm sorry I insisted he see them at the house. I wish I'd handled things differently, but here we are. Please tell Ioan I'm sorry and I want things to change. I know the girls need to come first and I'm willing to try to make this all work.

Thank you,
Alice.

🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.