Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been in Cardiff for quite some time now, aren't they?
View attachment 1241359
also by the end of this trip he is full grey lol
😂Grey and mighty fine. It so suits him. He looks refreshed, relaxed and happy. I'm sure inside he has a lot of anguish about his daughters but this trip has clearly done him the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Disgusting. A two day old nighty. So she got up stayed in her night clothes all day, went back to bed in the same night clothes. No wonder the man had the ick. And she puts that out there, no concept of how it makes her look. She gives me the ick just visualising her in two day old night clothes and a mouth she did not even bother to rinse or wipe properly.
It does make one wonder what other matters of hygiene might have been neglected...

Also the way she tries to 'cutesify' it: "stinky little chipmunk, hee hee!" No, you're a 50 year old woman with poor hygiene.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Actors used to be told to keep their private life, sexuality, and political opinions to themselves to avoid alienating their fan base, and/or limiting their roles and some still prefer to do that because they feel the more the public knows about them the less able they are to suspend disbelief.
Ioan has always been private, and he didn't like Alice invading his privacy for her social media. The TRO evidence wasn't sealed because it isn't unless you ask for it to be and it was an opportunity to correct Alice's lies but I imagine the whole process was very painful for him.
Ioan might not speak out, but then again Bianca is also a survivor of DV so he might. If A Ray of Sunshine gets made and covers the violence in her marriage they might both speak out in interviews promoting the film.
Bianca may also be dealing with her ex who has already been outed as an abuser on social media and is terrified that the film will make that more publicly known. He might be currently harassing her which could be the reason for her recent negativity Insta story

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting that the street sign is Albert Square - London Borough of Walford as in the fictitious setting of "Eastenders"
Elstree film Studios? :unsure:
No, I think it's just a sign bought and hung up in what a appears to be a chip shop/cafe.

Reactions: 7
Interesting that the street sign is Albert Square - London Borough of Walford as in the fictitious setting of "Eastenders"
Elstree film Studios? :unsure:
I think it's a pub in Cardiff called The Cambrian Tap

Reactions: 3
Apologies I wasn’t being clear I meant I wonder if JD would speak out. I truly believe IG would never badmouth the mother of his children and would always hope she would be well and an effective parent.
He values his privacy and its plain as day Alice tried to use this against him.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m going to be the only one and that’s fine but I actually don’t see anything wrong with wearing pajamas all day and then at night, so long as I bathe and make sure I don’t wear the clothes outdoors, like at shops and stuff.

When I was recovering from addiction I was so out of it I wore my pajamas all day and all night for a week, but I still took baths every day and eventually popped the pj’s right in the wash. Even now, I sit in bed all day doing assignments and I absolutely hate wearing day clothes in my bed so hell yeah I’mma sit in my night clothes. (lol it’s also sometimes a bit of a Black thing to save “outside clothes” and things for outside “where they belong.”) 😉😂😅

The toothpaste detail is gross af and honestly makes me a little nauseous, especially when I think of yellow tongue, too, but the pajamas I don’t take issue with; especially nighties because they’re lighter/smaller garments usually. Idk in my house if you don’t go anywhere you can be cozy af. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Back in Turd Country at last! Life got in the way of late, and will for another while, but I'm finally caught up again. ☺

So, from what I gather, things have been fairly quiet. Yo looks better than ever (should've gone silver fox years ago), Alice not so much, and He Who Met His Wife At His Sister's Wedding is still being an a-hole, correct? 😁

To our Scottish contingent: I went on a business trip to Edinburgh a few weeks back (thanks again for your recommendations ☺). I had previously only been to the Highlands and never spent time in any of the Scottish cities; I didn't expect to fall as head over heels for Edinburgh as I did for the Highlands, but here I am, flying over for an extended weekend with Mr Arctic tomorrow, hoping to convince him to consider relocating to Scotland one distant day. You guys really do live in one of the two loveliest places on Earth (the other being Japan), and I'm JEALOUS! :LOL: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is a weird photo for many reasons. Firstly she posted it when it's obvious he's not happy and can't even fake it for the camera. AE doesn't give a tit about his feelings and is still trying to pull one of her "sexy" looks. She also has that smug look on her face thinking that she has her prized possession by the short and curlies.

Someone asked who is bullying Alice? We all are apparently and Tattle should be closed down for crimes against her highness. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mama just took a look at recent photo of Ioan and says he’s really very handsome and that he seems to be getting even more so with age. Ioan looks happy as hell, too; I can’t say enough how much it warms my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mama just took a look at recent photo of Ioan and says he’s really very handsome and that he seems to be getting even more so with age. Ioan looks happy as hell, too; I can’t say enough how much it warms my heart.
Were you a fan of IG before coming across AE's insta drama? It's cute that your mum is now involved too.

• Heart
Disgusting. A two day old nighty. So she got up stayed in her night clothes all day, went back to bed in the same night clothes. No wonder the man had the ick. And she puts that out there, no concept of how it makes her look. She gives me the ick just visualising her in two day old night clothes and a mouth she did not even bother to rinse or wipe properly.
There just seems something about Alice that screams personal hygiene has never been a priority for her, and I am so scared the children are mimicking her. I hope not, but some of the photos suggests that is the case. I am not blaming the children, I am blaming Alice. The photo of the youngest waiting on her friend to pick her up showed her for the first time in matching clothes and hair brushed. Sad.

Were you a fan of IG before coming across AE's insta drama? It's cute that your mum is now involved too.
That’s a complex (but good) question, haha!! 💚 So I loved Mr. Fantastic but I was like 12 when it came out and I knew literally nothing about actor/actress names and didn’t care to identify who plays what roles, so I had no idea who he was and just went happily without knowing.

Two things sort of happened at the same time so I’ll try and be clear, bear with me. 😅

1. I got real into Welsh culture a number of years back, maybe early twenties. I liked to write poems, run them through the Welsh language on Google translate, and collect the really unique and pretty lines for my English poem (since the meaning of sentences change when you translate them into other languages). Fell in love with Welsh culture.

2. This is random but I promise it ties in: I like researching manmade disasters and disasters pertaining to the natural wonders of the world: the hikers who died while trekking the Appalachian Trail in America, climbers who died on Mount Everest, Titanic disaster, stuff like that. It pertains to my interest in thanatology (the study of death). While I was reading books about Titanic I got back into the movie because I loved it so much as a child. Found Ioan in it again and remembered I loved him even as a kid when I saw him for the first time.

Finally researched him, realized he is a Welshman, remembered my studying Welsh culture and got so, so happy, haha. It has been a few years since I recognized him. He’s one of my fave actors now, and it’s so cool to actually have a fave actor who’s related to the culture you’re in love with! Mama got into him when I got into him because we started watching his work together. ❤

That was a lot, I’m sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Alice became isolated and depressed with the combination of the onset of menopause and Ioan being away in Australia, a lot of social invitations will have dried up and her drinking will have ramped up and that is when her personal hygiene took a dive. She didn't have to make an effort. She was up all night tweeting and drinking, would go to bed in the early hours, spill out of bed to take the kids to school, never having to get out of the car, goes home back to bed, spills out to collect the kids, never having to get out of the car, rinse and repeat and it will have been more evident to Ioan each time he came back

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think Alice became isolated and depressed with the combination of the onset of menopause and Ioan being away in Australia, a lot of social invitations will have dried up and her drinking will have ramped up and that is when her personal hygiene took a dive. She didn't have to make an effort. She was up all night tweeting and drinking, would go to bed in the early hours, spill out of bed to take the kids to school, never having to get out of the car, goes home back to bed, spills out to collect the kids, never having to get out of the car, rinse and repeat and it will have been more evident to Ioan each time he came back
I think the only relationship she's ever been able to sustain is the one she had with Ioan.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m going to be the only one and that’s fine but I actually don’t see anything wrong with wearing pajamas all day and then at night, so long as I bathe and make sure I don’t wear the clothes outdoors, like at shops and stuff.

When I was recovering from addiction I was so out of it I wore my pajamas all day and all night for a week, but I still took baths every day and eventually popped the pj’s right in the wash. Even now, I sit in bed all day doing assignments and I absolutely hate wearing day clothes in my bed so hell yeah I’mma sit in my night clothes. (lol it’s also sometimes a bit of a Black thing to save “outside clothes” and things for outside “where they belong.”) 😉😂😅

The toothpaste detail is gross af and honestly makes me a little nauseous, especially when I think of yellow tongue, too, but the pajamas I don’t take issue with; especially nighties because they’re lighter/smaller garments usually. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh yes, mine too RTP (y)

Due to a serious injury (that occurred DURING surgery ), and then a complication that required an even bigger op and then Covid, I have been mostly stuck inside the house for 3 years now.

Comfy pj's and nighties are my life.

And my boobs now never make acquaintance with a bra unless it's absolutely essential!

:LOL:

I do shower and wash my clothes though. I even brush my teeth!

:devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems like her social invitations came from Ioan's friends. Because they were a couple, she assumed they were automatically her friends. Who knows what they knew about how she treated Ioan, her drinking and other issues and as things between them went bad, they cut off contact. Friends usually will tolerate a friend's troublesome partner but will use the first opportunity to bail on that partner as soon as things go south.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.