Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #95 Alice knows her ABC’s… but missed out P, R and O

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the PRO hearing will gain a lot more traction in the press (above their semi-celeb status) coming off the back of the Depp/Heard case?
Oh that’s interesting! I’d hope so. Male survivors of DV/DA should have full support. I feel like Ioan will never disclose fully, as is his right. I think he’ll never say because of the kids although I fear they may have saw some of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh that’s interesting! I’d hope so. Male survivors of DV/DA should have full support. I feel like Ioan will never disclose fully, as is his right. I think he’ll never say because of the kids although I fear they may have saw some of it.
Given Johnny saying ‘I am’ (to being a victim of DV) I wonder if he will talk openly/become an advocate after this trial

Reactions: 17
AE May have oral thrush. I got that once after taking antibiotics, yellow yucky tongue. AE - if you are reading, get some tea tree mouth wash and have a good ol gargle every day. Or a couple of drops of neat tea drops in a glass of water and gargle with that. Obviously spit out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if the PRO hearing will gain a lot more traction in the press (above their semi-celeb status) coming off the back of the Depp/Heard case?
As Yo mentioned in his 113 page filing that Alice threatened to 'do an Amber' on him I think it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen comments on twitter about the JD/AH trial that JD, Ioan and Will Smith are having their #metoo moment and they should use it for good to let other men feel free to speak up. Interesting times

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Given Johnny saying ‘I am’ (to being a victim of DV) I wonder if he will talk openly/become an advocate after this trial
I'm not sure he ever will as like @M33L4 I think he would be too concerned about how that would affect his girls.

ETA maybe if she continues with the PA & he's having to go to court to see them & they're kicking off not wanting to, etc even after custody has been signed off he may well get to the point of thinking he has nothing else to lose as he has lost the two people dearest to him 'thanks' to her.
I hope for their & his sake this doesn't still happen & he can get to see them regularly again & rebuild their once loving relationship.

I think so too, sadly. 😞 They would certainly have been aware of her bullying him, counter parenting, putting him down (under the guise of being funny) & the fact both were on SM from a young age they will likely have seen all the vile stuff she has spewed about him as well as her belittling IG posts & #digs. If she ever got physical with him too I'm not sure she would have bothered to hide it as she never sees anything wrong with her behaviour.

ETA thinking back to the football/rugby video where she's shouting at him ("DADDY you did it again") & his reactions - that would all have been absorbed by them on some level. She has a lot to answer for. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure he ever will as like @M33L4 I think he would be too concerned about how that would affect his girls.
Apologies I wasn’t being clear I meant I wonder if JD would speak out. I truly believe IG would never badmouth the mother of his children and would always hope she would be well and an effective parent.

Reactions: 9
Apologies I wasn’t being clear I meant I wonder if JD would speak out. I truly believe IG would never badmouth the mother of his children and would always hope she would be well and an effective parent.
Sorry, that was me misreading. I could see JD speaking out.

Reactions: 7
AE May have oral thrush. I got that once after taking antibiotics, yellow yucky tongue. AE - if you are reading, get some tea tree mouth wash and have a good ol gargle every day. Or a couple of drops of neat tea drops in a glass of water and gargle with that. Obviously spit out.
I think she may need a medical check up too. Those white spots on the side of her tongue could be an indication of a depressed immune system.

Reactions: 2
How does that work? Since she hasn't had a job in a number of years, she's relying on what his financials show he's contributed to the household?
Would she not also have to show outgoings as well as income? Court needs all that to figure out costs - what is legit costs, what is outright waste, what can be shaved back to reasonable.

Reactions: 11
Would she not also have to show outgoings as well as income? Court needs all that to figure out costs - what is legit costs, what is outright waste, what can be shaved back to reasonable.
The biggest debt is no doubt to the offie.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The sadness in his eyes is really rough on me. Like if you cover his lips with your hand and just look at his eyes it’s real sad.
Disgusting. A two day old nighty. So she got up stayed in her night clothes all day, went back to bed in the same night clothes. No wonder the man had the ick. And she puts that out there, no concept of how it makes her look. She gives me the ick just visualising her in two day old night clothes and a mouth she did not even bother to rinse or wipe properly.

• Sick
The two day old nighty does give an indication into her lack of self care. I'd get the ick too if my partner chased after me with a dirty face and smelly clothes on. Ick ick ICK.

Disgusting. A two day old nighty. So she got up stayed in her night clothes all day, went back to bed in the same night clothes. No wonder the man had the ick. And she puts that out there, no concept of how it makes her look. She gives me the ick just visualising her in two day old night clothes and a mouth she did not even bother to rinse or wipe properly.
I think she has probably been depressed for a while, even when she was with him. Self care goes out the window a lot of the time in a depressed state. He looks so pristine and clean, she just looks tatty and grubby, like she gave up. She probably never expected for him to walk too, secure he was staying put, so didn’t make the effort to be presentable and hygienic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They've been in Cardiff for quite some time now, aren't they?
Screenshot_20220504-074847_Twitter.jpg

also by the end of this trip he is full grey lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1241359
Compare his lovely smile with a stranger, to his sad face in that last selfie with AE......so glad to see him happy ♥

I am loving the grey hair (why does it look great on men but just make me look OLD)???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1241359
Interesting that the street sign is Albert Square - London Borough of Walford as in the fictitious setting of "Eastenders"
Elstree film Studios? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.