Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was diagnosed with dyslexia later in life when I was 27 and 2nd year at uni. It can be harder to pickup in girls as we are natural problem solvers and find ways to work around a problem. It was also discovered that I has Irlens syndrome which can accompany dyslexia. So if I'm reading off a white background the words don't stay in place and can be blurry, but if I use a blue background the words stay in place, are sharp and more focused so I read faster and better.
My husband was diagnosed as dyslexic aged 38....when he was unable to pass important medical exams ( they were multiple choice and he couldn't retain the information in his short term memory long enough to then complete the answer grid! - in spite of IQ of 160! )
He ended up having a complete nervous breakdown and giving up his medical career because of his inability to pass these membership exams
luckily his long term memory is incredible and he then returned to Uni to do a post grad law degree and is now a Barrister!
Our 3 children all have a variety of dyslexia/Irlens/ dyspraxia/dyscalculia/ADHD/dysgraphia.....
I've been through so much with them all, attending assessment centres / educational appeals/ educational psychologists....you name it I've been there!so much so that I do wonder if I'm on the spectrum myself
Younger daughter was only diagnosed with ADHD last year aged 24 after struggling with anxiety for several years and wondering why her mind wouldn't switch of sometimes
However all 3 have now got degrees from top Unis and are excelling in their chosen fields...you just have to ignite an interest which appeals to their strengths and try not to compare them with their peers (in fact my eldest was told she'd be lucky to get a few GCSEs and she now has and MA, MSc and is just about to embark on PGCE in primary education as she wants to inspire youngsters who may otherwise end up on the rubbish pile of education)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the issue in this case is that you have both parents recognising a problem and one that wants to access help and one that won’t. Both my kids are tutored in maths and English and love it. We tried kumon they hated it. I hated it. So we stopped after a few months, but both love the one on one learning and to do it not with me. Perhaps beyond the bell isn’t ideal and pushing kids to do something they don’t like isn’t a good idea. But is it really true she didn’t like it or was it Alices excuse. There would be so many places they could access for further help if Alice want to. But it means organising, dedicating a timeframe to it and being sober to pick up and drop off the child.
Here in the US she can have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) for Elsie, no cost to the family. It is worked into the child school plan, but why should she because she will not be able to take credit for it and work will be done within the school hours. She is a tit parent because she makes no effort to get help for the child and uses the child's problem to score cheap points and troll for likes.

Reactions: 16
It’s not a political thread and liking or disliking Trump is not a part of posting here. I don’t agree with everything everyone posts but I just keep reading. I can’t say anything in support of a fascist grifter like Trump but then that’s not what this forum is really about, thankfully. There is a Biden bashing thread where I’m sure you’d feel more at home If politics is what you want to discuss.
While this isn't a political thread, and generally I avoid posting politics, I personally feel that support of certain policies or political figures is indicative of a person's character and pretty much a shorthand of who they are. As you know I am in agreement with your assessment of the former White House incumbent, and support of that particular individual (irrespective of the current incumbent) tells me all I need to know about them and I won't be inviting them around for tea

• Heart
  • Sad
While this isn't a political thread, and generally I avoid posting politics, I personally feel that support of certain policies or political figures is indicative of a person's character and pretty much a shorthand of who they are. As you know I am in agreement with your assessment of the former White House incumbent, and support of that particular individual (irrespective of the current incumbent) tells me all I need to know about them and I won't be inviting them around for tea
Agreed. 94 thread in and suddenly a complaint about what other posters says about a public figure. Sound to me like someone trying to stir up crap where there are none.

Reactions: 17
My best friend and I go back almost 50 years now. I'm an auntie to her kids, and her kids' kids. We could not be more different in our political leanings. We long ago learned not to discuss politics (with each other, anyway) and will be friends to the end.

I know people who share your thought that a political viewpoint is indicative of character. My brother, for one. We don't talk politics either. :cool:

Back to Alice: I don't care who she favors politically. She's still nasty.

• Heart
1.) Alice wants the "fun parent" award, so do what they want, not what is good for them. She has alluded to this multiple times both in text and on twitter
2.) Probably out of principle she does the opposite of what Ioan wants, one out of spite, one to shame him to the kids

it's not wrong to disagree on learning matters, but to not even try it, then shame him for being a proper parent that enforces something important the kid may not like (who of us liked this anyway), and then shaming him months later for not caring....I just can't imagine that anyone can co-parent with someone like this. Way too many examples of her being inept. Probably why she so desperately wants to be a single mom.
AE: So - the Sproutlet told me she doesn't want to do Beyond the Bell. She says that the boys who do it are quite naughty and she
is very nervous about it.

WTF? If Elsie hasn't done it, how does she know "the boys who do it are quite naughty"??? A good parent would help the child to overcome her nerves (which maybe to do with her fear of being behind instead) rather than make the child the boss and decision maker.

AE: That leaves you with two options. You can either pick her up at normal time, or you can offer me First Right of Refusal.

So there is no discussion on the matter?? The child's word mAlice's word is final when Elsie hasn't even attended once??

AE: I think you should also apologize to her for trying to force this on her

WTF?? This is making the child the boss of the father and trying to undermine him as a parent for the crime of wanting support for his child who is behind in reading??

Also, glad mAlice is finally helping Elsie to catch up but it should have happened years earlier when AE was too busy tit posting on SM. AE is a tit mother. Hope you are reading this mAlice! 😘

BIB - she does want to be a single mother - just with the forced out father paying for everything. Then she uses her status as the "only parent" to get pity points on Insta. :sick::sick: Narcs don't co-parent, they counter-parent.

seems like the kind of thing Bianca would post lol
No. It's too out there even for BW. Make it make sense mAlice!

ETA she may be trying to show she is down with the kids, by posting some Tiktok drivel. To gain new Insta followers? LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
WTF? If Elsie hasn't done it, how does she know "the boys who do it are quite naughty"??? A good parent would help the child to overcome her nerves (which maybe to do with her fear of being behind instead) rather than make the child the boss and decision maker.
What is this program, exactly, for a child of 8? Is it after-school babysitting for latch-key kids or God forbid, the poors? Does it help kids with things like, oh I don't know, reading? They do have music programs for kids, but she's not old enough for those. Not sure if from a kid's standpoint it would be seen as just more school, but it's inconceivable to me that if it helps a child who may have a little trouble keeping up, a loving parent would not want to at least try it out.

Reactions: 13
heh, I just checked the site. I see loads of pictures with BAME/BME/POCs.

I guess it's the same reason why anything less than Brentwood isn't acceptable.

• Sad
  • Sick
Here in the US she can have an IEP (Individual Education Plan) for Elsie, no cost to the family. It is worked into the child school plan, but why should she because she will not be able to take credit for it and work will be done within the school hours. She is a tit parent because she makes no effort to get help for the child and uses the child's problem to score cheap points and troll for likes.
We have those in Northern Ireland. My son was on one when I moved him primary school in P3. He went from being unable to read an easy reader book to reading all Harry Potter books in 6 months. My son has Aspergers too and is really smart but if he doesn't like something then it can be hard to engage him... this is where the issue with his Maths comes from. My daughter was on one for a short period but she excels at school also. I think watching me I higher education during their formative school years also helped them understand the importance of school, plus I'm always there encouraging them and fighting for all the support they can get from school and make sure they get tutored in English or Maths if they need it such as my son.

Reactions: 11
Alice made pretty horrific remarks about how it will be embarrassing (for Ioan, but we all know that she always projects) if she ends up living in a Latino neighborhod in LA. And she has repeatedly made some pretty undermining remarks about minorities on Social Media. In 2020 she tried to shame a black editor for BLM and shamed him for criticising Biden on that matter.

Even if she likely isn't outright racist* (she seems to get along well with Gloria) she seems to have a massive complex with status and sadly minorities have a low status. That program does seem to aim to poor kids especially from skimming through it.

*given how she attacked Bianca for her origin I will cast my doubt over this tho

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wowser what a headache I have catching up on the last 15 or so pages.
A rollercoaster ride of emotion, with many topics hitting home on my RL experiences.
Alice I despise you, you’re just so ugly on the inside, rotten to the core.
I’m really hoping Johnny gives me some laughs this afternoon,,,,

In the meantime I saw this ,, is this you Alice ?

Attachments

• Haha
Alice made pretty horrific remarks about how it will be embarrassing (for Ioan, but we all know that she always projects) if she ends up living in a Latino neighborhod in LA. And she has repeatedly made some pretty undermining remarks about minorities on Social Media. In 2020 she tried to shame a black editor for BLM and shamed him for criticising Biden on that matter.

Even if she likely isn't outright racist (she seems to get along well with Gloria) she seems to have a massive complex with status and sadly minorities have a low status. That program does seem to aim to poor kids especially from skimming through it.
Hope she ends up in Elveta lol.

mAlice is a racist. She has proved that on SM - telling a black man how to "be black" correctly for instance. She also had Meghan fans calling her a racist rightly for calling their idol white - cos high status erases the blackness don'tcha know. :confused::oops:

It is easy for her to get on with the POC hired help. It doesn't prove she is not a racist when all she hears from Gloria is "Si, Senora".

She is a racist, ableist, "snooty woman" POS. Oh and her car park rant was directed at a POC woman.

Actress Alice Evans Loses It on YouTuber After Parking Lot Fender Bender (tmz.com)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Even if she likely isn't outright racist* (she seems to get along well with Gloria) she seems to have a massive complex with status and sadly minorities have a low status. That program does seem to aim to poor kids especially from skimming through it.

*given how she attacked Bianca for her origin I will cast my doubt over this tho
I think she only got along with Gloria because Alice was calling the shots. That way, she could still feel superior. I doubt she has any good Latinx or Black friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
yeah she's a racist and even if i happen to forget every other awful thing about her i will remember that forever.
i hope god is black as hell, her judgment day will be so fuckin funny lmao 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yeah she's a racist and even if i happen to forget every other awful thing about her i will remember that forever.
i hope god is black as hell, her judgment day will be so fuckin funny lmao 🙌🏽
What racist stuff has she done? I haven't witnessed it in my short time following, so would like to know. I despise racism and xenophobia of all kinds.

Reactions: 1
Hi all!

Not sure if anyone has noticed by Alice has posted a story om insta. I have a separate business page on insta and had a nose via that, it was just some repost of a tiktok video about someone being your sunshine when you need it and visa versa. She has most likely done it to see how many views she's gets 🥱🥱🥱😭

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile Bianca and Ioan are enjoying the sunshine somewhere. Presume it’s Wales, not sure. Don’t recognise it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We have those in Northern Ireland. My son was on one when I moved him primary school in P3. He went from being unable to read an easy reader book to reading all Harry Potter books in 6 months. My son has Aspergers too and is really smart but if he doesn't like something then it can be hard to engage him... this is where the issue with his Maths comes from. My daughter was on one for a short period but she excels at school also. I think watching me I higher education during their formative school years also helped them understand the importance of school, plus I'm always there encouraging them and fighting for all the support they can get from school and make sure they get tutored in English or Maths if they need it such as my son.
Terry Pratchett was another author who apparently got boys reading.

What racist stuff has she done? I haven't witnessed it in my short time following, so would like to know. I despise racism and xenophobia of all kinds.
She referred to Bianca's "gyppo family" for a start.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.