Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #90 Ioan has no socks because Alice used them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks and congratulations 🥂🍾 to @Just William for the thread title (again!). I hope I've done this right! I had to edit the title to get it to fit. Sorry.

The Wiki behind the pink button has all the info.

Anything off-topic or sensitive, please use a spoiler.

Once we get to 900 posts, please suggest thread titles (in bold) and remember to vote for them! It makes it easier to find the most liked.

Last thread:

Can anyone do a recap, please? I was behind most of the time on the last thread (and am now off to bed) so I don't feel up to that - it was stressful enough doing the new thread 😰.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available:

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse Support
DV/DA and narcissistic abuse includes but is not limited to mental, emotional, and psychological abuse as well as physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support here are some links below:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seems like the argument AE made in her reply to the TRO ...that the expectation that public figured would be more commented on in social media is one that doesn't matter.

DOXXED IMMEDIATELY. (and dirty delete)

Reactions: 19
Well someone threatened to turn the threads into BW ones and just like that she posted 🤣.

That Twitter poster I didn’t really pay much attention to nor do I others. Unless something is pointed out. I might every now and then breeze over a few messages. But from what I see they have not broken any laws. They are free to post on Twitter and her worst remark was nothing compared to Alices or other FM. And although I don’t see point of having fights with FM on Twitter she hasn’t actually done anything legally wrong. It’s just that Alice et Al dont like her for posting pics of the RO and hasselling them. But because I never really paid much attention I wonder if there was a lot of FM instigating some of it too. I mean I can see why it would wind them all up and get their feathers flapping but really she’s free woman to post is she not?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello! I have been following mAlice drama for ages now (long term lurker, first time poster) and I just wanted to say that despite the absolute horror of herself, this thread always makes me smile because of the hilarious comments and kindness you all show one another.

I have nothing to add to the situation that hasn’t already been said really. I will say that while my parents divorced when I was young, neither tried to alienate myself or my siblings from the other. I did however have friends whose mothers (sorry but it was always the mother) absolutely tried PA and while it worked at the time, kids grow up, aren’t stupid, and in every single case, worked out what happened and now have healthy & happy relationships with their fathers. I hope dearly for that with Ioan and his little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Good morning everyone, but... what the f*ing f* have I just woken up to.. just when I thought things were getting better, I wake up to see this bomb being dropped. For them, there aren't ANY limits, are there? they are just looking from victim after victim, so after all the tit show they did of abusing IG and BW, now they will "expose" and call for public abuse of every single person who disagrees with them? really? This isn't funny, and no, if their intention was "winning" they certainly aren't, if you are publicly abusing people to "prove" your point, that makes you a bully, and considering they've been doing this for months and escalating, I'm sorry, but its even harder to feel any pity for them.

Did I feel sad for AE overall health? yes, Do I think that breakups can be horrible ? yes, specially if under public scrutiny and with your ex dating someone 20+ y younger... Do we all once in a while make silly stupid mistakes? yes... but this, this is different, this isn't 1 bad impulsive decision (or even ten), we are talking about hundreds of times they've decided to go the wrong way, bulling, threatening and humiliating. I'm not joking when I say I pray for them to find peace and quiet, its horrible that every couple of days they show us that it can always get worse :(

I cant stop laughing that they essentially proved that it's not Bianca LOL
so I imagine we can expect an apology to Bianca, no? after accusing her of being behind all those fake accounts... these ppl (AE and tone) are just ridiculous :mad:!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks and congratulations 🥂🍾 to @Just William for the thread title (again!). I hope I've done this right! I had to edit the title to get it to fit. Sorry.

The Wiki behind the pink button has all the info.

Anything off-topic or sensitive, please use a spoiler.

Once we get to 900 posts, please suggest thread titles (in bold) and remember to vote for them! It makes it easier to find the most liked.

Last thread:

Can anyone do a recap, please? I was behind most of the time on the last thread (and am now off to bed) so I don't feel up to that - it was stressful enough doing the new thread 😰.
Great thread title @Just William very fitting x💛

Thanks for doing new thread @Blurp x
Hope all are well.

So, they've found out after all that, that it isn't Bianca after all??? the point???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really think Alice is so delusional she thought Emily was Bianca. I bet she was so disappointed.
I do wonder sometimes if she genuinely thinks this stuff, it has several positive side effects for her: 1.) she distresses BW/gives her an bad reputation, 2.) her minions obviously believe her and it's even more "poor me", 3.) by accussing people they sometimes reveal bits and pieces to "prove" their innocence, which makes them more vulnerable (most people arent discovered by hacks or anything but by bit information they themselves provided)

then again she literally wrote it in a court document. so she certainly does think some are BW LOL

Reactions: 27
It’s pathetic if you ask me. They’ve been claiming for months that account was Bianca. SHOW YOURSELF FUCKO and all that jazz and they’ve named someone else. It’s all so inconsequential and bizarre. Well done Fuckos, all you’ve proved is that it wasn’t Bianca all along.
Honestly. Absolute fuckwits.
Bet Ioan an B are laughing into their breakfast prepared by Mama G…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I do wonder sometimes if she genuinely thinks this stuff, it has several positive side effects for her: 1.) she distresses BW/gives her an bad reputation, 2.) her minions obviously believe her and it's even more "poor me", 3.) by accussing people they sometimes reveal bits and pieces to "prove" their innocence, which makes them more vulnerable (most people arent discovered by hacks or anything but by bit information they themselves provided)

then again she literally wrote it in a court document. so she certainly does think some are BW LOL
Alice just hopes that if B is balancing all these sock accounts on multiple social media, it leaves her no time for cuddles with Ioan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning everyone, but... what the f*ing f* have I just woken up to.. just when I thought things were getting better, I wake up to see this bomb being dropped. For them, there aren't ANY limits, are there? they are just looking from victim after victim, so after all the tit show they did of abusing IG and BW, now they will "expose" and call for public abuse of every single person who disagrees with them? really? This isn't funny, and no, if their intention was "winning" they certainly aren't, if you are publicly abusing people to "prove" your point, that makes you a bully, and considering they've been doing this for months and escalating, I'm sorry, but its even harder to feel any pity for them.

Did I feel sad for AE overall health? yes, Do I think that breakups can be horrible ? yes, specially if under public scrutiny and with your ex dating someone 20+ y younger... Do we all once in a while make silly stupid mistakes? yes... but this, this is different, this isn't 1 bad impulsive decision (or even ten), we are talking about hundreds of times they've decided to go the wrong way, bulling, threatening and humiliating. I'm not joking when I say I pray for them to find peace and quiet, its horrible that every couple of days they show us that it can always get worse :(

so I imagine we can expect an apology to Bianca, no? after accusing her of being behind all those fake accounts... these ppl (AE and tone) are just ridiculous :mad:!!!!
When you think Big Al can not sink any lower, she does this. Yes, I blame her, she instigated this, any residual pity I had for her died today. She is an evil woman who does not care about anyone’s feelings, not even her own children’s when it comes to getting revenge. Tone has climbed down into the sewer with his sister. I find this all so very sad. I feel bad for Emily, she never threatened them, she repeated what everyone already knew. Her crime was Alice thought she was BW and she was going to expose her x’s girlfriend. Alice is probably passed out drunk under some ( very large) piece of furniture this very minute. 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Once again, I find myself asking why the pair of them haven't been banned, had blue ticks removed etc. How far do they have to go? It's essentially condoning abuse and illegal acts, or at least turning a blind eye to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why does it matter who the account was if it’s not Bianca? My cheque from IG just arrived for my contributions to Tattle, thanks Yo

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If Emily whoever now believes that Tony Evans is harassing her she should report it to the police. Which it looks like to me and UK laws are in place to deal with this. UK police have to take the harassment of young women by a man seriously in the current climate. Whether it is in the street or online.

There is no need for fancy internet investigations to find out who Tony Evans of Bristol is. I’m sure Emily can provide the police with his name, DoB and that he lives in Bristol. Plod can take it from their without involving Twitter. Cos like they have their own ways and databases for finding people. It would take minutes.

Plod will contact Tony and take a statement. Whether he denies being the poster or admits it, then lucky Emily has a good old fashioned tabloid story to sell at the end of this. Because if shockingly Tone isn’t posting then the DM will be a pig in poke revealing that alone in a ….. fashion.

Like I said the police don’t need IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or data from Twitter because Tony has stated who he is. They just ring him up and question him. Then report their findings to the complainant. The investigation probably won’t warrant charges and the case will be closed (there will still be a record of it). Ironically a NFA is a godsend to make it a Juicy sellable story.

AlcoTone needs to remember no one is interested in a no account Emily involved in a heated Twitter spat. But the tabloids would be interested in the outcome of a police complaint by Emily against the controversial AlcoTone account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s pathetic if you ask me. They’ve been claiming for months that account was Bianca. SHOW YOURSELF FUCKO and all that jazz and they’ve named someone else. It’s all so inconsequential and bizarre. Well done Fuckos, all you’ve proved is that it wasn’t Bianca all along.
Honestly. Absolute fuckwits.
Bet Ioan an B are laughing into their breakfast prepared by Mama G…
Exactly, surely by doing that they've actually made themselves look even more daft? Just when we thought that they couldn't they proved us wrong. So It's turned out to be someone with no tie to the situation. They were desperately wanting it to be Bianca or Bianca related? And they were Wrong!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I cant stop laughing that they essentially proved that it's not Bianca LOL
View attachment 1149382
View attachment 1149385
The only police that will be involved, 'Tone', will come to your door and arrest you under the terms of the Malicious Communications Act.
Yes, Emily has been an utter dick. She went far too far. You just had to go farther still. Doxxing is a crime. Exposing a young woman to potential danger is criminal behaviour.
My contempt for you is absolute. Ask 'Alice' to translate that into French, Italian and Spanish for you, so that you czn understand the gist of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I just can’t with ‘Tone’ today. He’s so excited that he believes to have uncovered Emily’s real identity. For ages he incited her, they blocked each other and he kept going for her, now he’s doxxing her. He’s lost any kind of credibility he had (if he ever had any to begin with 🤔).
He just looks so incredibly … pathetic.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Did Alice forget to tell her brother that Doxxing can get his account suspended on Twitter? Or that it's illegal?

They're both childish bullies.
Just catching up and looking on Tones Twitter, Alice is in full flow , that woman is raging . Alice is literally so empowered by what she thinks is a victory ( getting and posting this information) she clearly cannot see it’s illegal 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Even Lupenis has left fighting for Ukraine to congratulate her on this stupid ass move …. Just about sums ‘The swamp donkeys up ‘ .
It literally is playground bullying on a grand scale .
The SS of tweets posted by @welp basically emphasise , that what Ioan is bringing to court as further evidence is likely to be horrific !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.