Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #90 Ioan has no socks because Alice used them all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and then “Tone” says “night all” about half hour ago here which would’ve been 6:45am 🤣

Hi Alice - were you missing the attention on tattle so much you harassed and doxxed someone illegally on your social media account, with 86k followers so Tattle would start talking about you again?

did Emily deserve it? We know you only abuse people who deserve it.

how about her right to Free Speech, the free speech you’re so interested in?

why does “Tone” stay awake all night before a hospital appointment for a serous condition? Surely he’s too Unwell to be awake around the clock? I wonder what lovely Rachel (who he met at your wedding) would make of it all. Does she know you and “Tone” are up to illegal doxxing?

Why does “Tone” write in your tone of voice?

I have many questions. Please when you’re next reading tattle (👋🏻) answer them for us. Us tattlers are LOSING OUR TINY MINDS Over here with worry.

in the meantime I hope Ioan’s lawyers have picked up your doxxing as proof that you need a permanent PRO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Once again, I find myself asking why the pair of them haven't been banned, had blue ticks removed etc. How far do they have to go? It's essentially condoning abuse and illegal acts, or at least turning a blind eye to it.
That post clearly violates Twitter rules and terms of use:

You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else's voice

This is the link with instructions to report abusive behaviour:

💫

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Once again, I find myself asking why the pair of them haven't been banned, had blue ticks removed etc. How far do they have to go? It's essentially condoning abuse and illegal acts, or at least turning a blind eye to it.
They didn't take down Kanye's vile rants about Kim and his children, only banned him for 24 hours when he went full-on racist against Trevor Noah. It took months and months to get compulsive liar Trump banned. I think they secretly love all the engagement with these vitriolic and hate-filled posts, because it drives traffic to their site.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn’t agree with the malnourished part about the children, Emily apologised for that and that’s enough for me. All the rest of it was stuff Alice put out herself.
Tone went looking for the fight with Emily several times, I just can’t believe these people are grown-ups.
None of it negates the abuse of IG by Alice. None.
Their tiny win (in their eyes) is a massive fail.
YoU’vE jUsT pRoVeD nOt BiAnCa WaSn’T iN fAcT BiAnCa…
Wasn’t Alice trying to prove it was BiAnCa after all as an excuse for her reprehensible behaviour?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh wait, he has two likes and one retweet posted by… himself!
Inspector Fucko shouldn’t give up the day job, oh that’s right. He doesn’t have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
and then “Tone” says “night all” about half hour ago here which would’ve been 6:45am 🤣

Hi Alice - were you missing the attention on tattle so much you harassed and doxxed someone illegally on your social media account, with 86k followers so Tattle would start talking about you again?

did Emily deserve it? We know you only abuse people who deserve it.

how about her right to Free Speech, the free speech you’re so interested in?

why does “Tone” stay awake all night before a hospital appointment for a serous condition? Surely he’s too Unwell to be awake around the clock? I wonder what lovely Rachel (who he met at your wedding) would make of it all. Does she know you and “Tone” are up to illegal doxxing?

Why does “Tone” write in your tone of voice?

I have many questions. Please when you’re next reading tattle (👋🏻) answer them for us. Us tattlers are LOSING OUR TINY MINDS Over here with worry.

in the meantime I hope Ioan’s lawyers have picked up your doxxing as proof that you need a permanent PRO
Yet again I say spot on with your post.

Tone just says all righty I'm off to a hospital appointment.

Now I'm not sure but all that toxicity he/she/they put out into the world and yet Tone or brother Tone (in which case Alice) is hoping on hope for a new kidney?? Badness Alice. Badness!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So it was her. She posted that. I recognized the emphasized words. And we're off to bed
HERE IN LA. Tone is just getting up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's defo Alice being Tone.
Why say goodnight at 6 in the morning ?
She can't contain her excitement about it. Even though it completely disproves all the bollocks about everyone being Bianca. But that's been conveniently forgotten now.
Good luck with your case Alice.
How are you going to establish you were being abused by Bianca on twitter?
Oh that's right. You're not. Cos it never happened and you've just proved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Biggest own goal ever. Inspector Fucko inadvertently (and again) proving he’s Alice and she will go after anyone not agreeing with her. If it’s not Alice and is in fact her brother, it’s utterly bizarre and dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So all Alice has just proved is that...

Emily is not Bianca.
Tone definitely IS Alice.

Not sure what they're all excited about, but crack on 🤷🏼‍♀️🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So it was her. She posted that. I recognized the emphasized words. And we're off to bed
HERE IN LA. Tone is just getting up.
Doesn't it appear Tone has been up all night (because he's in the UK) then going to a hospital appointment on no sleep?

Reactions: 24
I didn’t agree with the malnourished part about the children, Emily apologised for that and that’s enough for me. All the rest of it was stuff Alice put out herself.
Tone went looking for the fight with Emily several times, I just can’t believe these people are grown-ups.
None of it negates the abuse of IG by Alice. None.
Their tiny win (in their eyes) is a massive fail.
YoU’vE jUsT pRoVeD nOt BiAnCa WaSn’T iN fAcT BiAnCa…
Wasn’t Alice trying to prove it was BiAnCa after all as an excuse for her reprehensible behaviour?
This is why she’s so riled cos it wasn’t Bianca. Plus she lost her source since the TRO so needs another. Emily is her in the meantime Narc source.

So all Alice has just proved is that...

Emily is not Bianca.
Tone definitely IS Alice.

Not sure what they're all excited about, but crack on 🤷🏼‍♀️🍿
I think the apples fell next to each other when they left the tree. Tone is just another Alice. I bet you he has a drink and drug problem, has no friends and is a raging narc also.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's definitely nobody in that room.
You know. The one that she's the smartest in.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
@Autisteuse thank you for your kind message on the last thread.

Granny is a bit better in herself, speaking better but we've had to press the buzzer for help twice in the last 24 hrs as we got stuck & couldn't move her by ourselves. There's now talk of respite care or full time placing in a close by nursing home as we can't cope with her needs re moving & handling. We don't want that, but we are exhausted & not managing the required movement for toileting especially.

I got good news yesterday, the 2 surgeons needed for one of my operations have space for me next Thursday, I've to go in for prep next Wednesday. Been fitted in for my pre op check later today. And a nurse coming to the house for a Covid check on Monday. Only problem is the hospital for my operation is an hour and a half away, so mum will need to take me, means nobody here to be with granny for the 4 hours mum will be away taking me there, visiting me, picking me up. Sure we have friends who can sit with her but we can't have them moving her if needs be.

Hope you are ok? X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.